不了 谢谢
欢迎光临 自己吗
不用了 我是来见朋友的
那太好了 祝您和您的朋友用餐愉快
你好啊
但是我永远也忘不了土豆脸
-你觉得这个怎么样 -什么 音乐吗
- What were you thinking for this? - What, music-wise?
摇滚世界 怎么样
How about "Rockin' AII Over The World"?.
-录像吗 -不不不 要现场直播才更好
- Studio? - No, no, no. Live version, much better.
对对对 太对了
Yeah, no, that's great, yeah.
一起来 一起来 一起来
# Here we are and here we are and here we go
站在甲板上 我们撞击着大♥陆♥
# All aboard and we're hittin ' the road
一起来
# Here we go
摇滚整个世界
# Rockin ' all over the world
哦 我的天呐 我的宝宝掉下去了
Oh, my God, my baby! My baby's falling!
谁能帮帮我
Someone help me!
我的宝宝
My baby!
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
-刚刚太惊险了 -谢谢你
- That was amazing. - Thank you.
你救了我的宝宝
You saved my baby.
大肥手
Fat-handed twat!
真是太感谢你救了那个宝宝
It was really very good of you to rescue that baby.
-十分荣幸我能给你颁这个奖 -谢谢
- And I am delighted to give you this award. - Thank you very much, sir.
现在我老了 手也不好使了
Now, I'm old now and my hands are very frail.
-你能自己戴上吗 -好的
- Could you possibly pin this on yourself? - AII right, sir.
你丫真是个大肥手
You fat-handed (bleep) twat!
天 我听说了他是出了名的没礼貌 不过今天算是领略到了
Gosh, I knew he was famously indiscreet, but I mean, really.
-那是你的卡片吗 -是滴
- Is that your card? - It is.
给摄像看一下
Yeah, show it to the camera.
-太棒了 真是不可思议 -太棒了
- Fantastic. Amazing. - That's good.
-堪称完美 -谢谢
- Brilliant. - Thank you.
-喂 朋友们 我能给你看点东西吗 -可以
- Hi, guys. Can I show you something? - Yes.
-检查一下我的手指 -哇
- Check my thumb. - Wow.
-抓住它 -好的
- Hold my thumb - OK.
-它很结实 他强壮吗 -是的
- Strong. Is that strong? - Yeah.
抓着我的手指
Hold my thumb.
接下来就是见证奇迹的时刻
OK, now watch.
喔
Ugh!
我勒个去
Oh, my God!
他不但咬下了自己的手指 还把它们给吃了
Yeah, he bit his own thumb off and he ate it.
谈后他们又长出来了 他又咬掉了 它们又长出来了
And then it was there again. He bit it off, and then it was there again.
-他是怎么做到的呢 -我不知道 他竟然都吃了
- How did he do that? - I don't know. He swallowed it.
我是亲眼看见的 别
I saw it go down. Don't...
喔
Ugh!
妈呀 从他鼻子出来了
Oh, it went up his nose!
真的吗 看清楚 这是一个乒乓球
OK? It's a Ping-Pong ball. Watch.
恶心死啦
I felt sick.
-从他嘴里出来一个乒乓球 -他又做了一遍
- A Ping-Pong ball came out of his mouth. - He's doing it again!
-嗨Mike -嗨Rob
- Hi, Mike. - Hi, Rob.
Nick 看见你回来真好 旅行怎么样
Nick! Good to see you back. How was your trip?.
-谢谢 旅行特别好 -真好 这是Helen
- Great, thanks. - Good. This is Helen.
从现在开始她要和你一起工作 所以你的工作会变得很轻松
She'll be working with you from now on,so a lot less work for you.
你好Helen 见到你很高兴 事实上 我真得有一些好消息
Hello, Helen. Nice to meet you. I've got some really good news, actually.
你是要给你的斗鸡眼做手术了吗
Are you going to have an operation to fix your crossed eyes?.
不是 我要结婚啦
No, I'm getting married.
在经历了Charlie的死刑之后
..after the execution of Charles the...
拜托哦你们
Well, now come on.
我还以为这是个成熟的课堂
I thought this was a mature class.
Oliver Cromwell已经正式成为了全英最有权力的人
Oliver Cromwell effectively became the most powerful man in Britain.
我以为你们是有责任感的成年人
I thought we were going to be responsible adults here.
那会不小心伤到我的我 算是什么 擦枪走火吗
That could quite easily hit me. What was that, machine-gun fire?.
-是的 先生 -是的先生
- Yes, sir. - "Yes sir."
那样做不只是不尊重我 也是不尊重你们自己
It doesn't only display a Iack of respect for me, it shows a Iack of respect for yourselves.
我是说真的
I mean it!
你在浪费咱俩的时间
You're wasting my time and your time.
没有人被伤害真的很奇怪
It's a wonder nobody got really badly hurt.
现在议会成了政♥府♥中心
Now, parliament is the centre of government.
噢 上帝! 拘留他们
Oh, God! Detention.
我们在上游走了200英里
We travelled 200 miles upriver.
Kurt上校 我的任务是带着极端的偏见走向终结
My mission was to terminate,with extreme prejudice, Colonel Kurt.
但是如果将军们回到芽庄 看到我所看见的东西
But if the generals back in Nha Trang could see what I saw,
他们还会想要我杀了他吗
would they still want me to kill him?.
可能 会更加想吧
More than ever, probably.
我从来没有看过一个人如此心碎 痛得撕心裂肺
I'd never seen a man so broken up,ripped apart.
我看见了恐惧
I have seen horror.
恐惧有着一张脸
Horror has a face
而你一定要跟他做朋友
and you must make a friend of horror.
你要跟恐惧和精神恐怖成为朋友
Horror and moral terror are your friends.
不然的话 他们就会是你所害怕的敌人
If not, then they are enemies to be feared.
我记得我还在特种部队的时候
I remember when I was in the Special Forces.
遥远得好像是一千个世纪以前的事了
It seems like a thousand centuries ago.
我们进入营地去为一些孩子接种疫苗
We went into a camp to inoculate some children.
还有…
And...
你知道我看见什么了吗
do you know what we saw?.
我看到那些人这样做
We saw men going like this.
看见了吗 知道我是怎么做到的么
You see that? How am I doing it?
考到我了
Beats me.
这个呢
What about this?
-有见到Christopher和Fiona吗 -他们正在来了
- Have you seen Christopher and Fiona? - Actually, they're coming tonight.
-Christopher最近怎么样 -噢 他很好 非常好
- How is Christopher? - Oh, he's fine, much better.
Jeffrey上星期见到他了 他过得很好
Jeffrey saw him last week, said he was great.
我去开门
I'II go.
-Sophie 这里布置的很好看 -谢谢 Colin 我们才刚刚布置完
- The place looks lovely, Sophie. - Thanks, Colin. We've just had it done.
欢迎 快进来
Welcome, come in.
-大家好 -你好
- Hello, everyone. - Hello.
大家都在这里
Here they are.
Christopher 我帮你拿着外套吧
Can I take your coat, Christopher?.
噢 不
Oh, no.
好吧 谢谢你们的邀请 我们俩还是走人比较好
Well, thanks for having us. We'd better be on our way.
-对不起 竟然以打架告终 -没关系 Chris
- Sorry it all ended in a fight. - That's OK, Chris.
再见 小心开车
Goodbye, you two. Drive safely.
你不是说这个人更好的么
I thought you said he was better.
我们会在什罗普郡呆三天 Ned Whelps进行导演
Be three days in Shropshire. Ned Whelps will be directing,
我负责制片 Rachel会把预算做好
I'II be producing and Rachel here will be putting a budget together.
-拍的是什么 -迷你巾
- Remind me again what this is for. - Mini Wipes.
是一种在厨房♥用的小纸巾
It's small tissues, use them in the kitchen.
只是很基本的拍摄 我们的花费不会超过二十万
It's a really basic shoot. I shouldn't think we'll run over more than 200,000.
项目秘书是谁
Who's the production secretary?.
呃… 我不是很清楚
Er... I hadn't really thought about that.
你知道Sarah吗 最近她跟我一起做了很多工作
Do you know Sarah?. She's been doing quite a lot of work with me lately.
她才18岁 但是她很敏锐 所有人都喜欢她
She's only 18, but she's very keen,and everybody really likes her.
Rob准备这个周四去旅游 同行的是…
Rob's going to be travelling up
on Thursday with...
再说一次关于项目秘书的事情
About the production secretary again.
有这么重要吗 她只会接电♥话♥
Is it that important? She'll only be answering the phone call.
这很重要 邮件是需要回复的
I think it is important. There's E-mails to be answered,
就像在制♥作♥办公室里面人们需要喝茶一样
tea to be got for people in the production office.
我有个想法 你们会怎么想呢如果是…
I've had an idea.
What would you think if I said...
Tim Bishop
Tim Bishop?
Tim Bishop? 哇
Tim Bishop? Wow.
最近没听到关于他的消息
Haven't heard his name mentioned for a while.
他非常 非常厉害
He's very, very good.
我以为在他父亲去世的时候他就去了苏格兰
I think he went to Scotland when his father died.
他不是九月份的时候跟Seb Hughes一起工作么
Wasn't he working with Seb Hughes when Seb...
消失了吗 这个词不适合他 许多人会消失
Disappeared? Don't hold it against him. A lot of people disappear.
我敢打赌他就在苏格兰等着电♥话♥响
I bet he's just up in Scotland,
waiting for the phone to ring.
-这该死的雨 -噢 Rob 别这样 这值得我们去做的
- This frigging rain! - Oh, come on, Rob. It'II be worth it.
-有什么事吗 -你好 Tim Bishop在这里吗
- Yes? - Hello. Is Tim Bishop in?.
等一下
Wait a moment.
我说等一下
I said wait a moment.
-现在在下大雨! -得了 你想一下
- It's pissing down! - Come on, think about it.
Tim Bishop在这里
Tim Bishop on the shoot.
-他说现在见你们 -非常好