剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表
我就像个疯子 服了各种愚蠢的药剂
I was like a mad woman. I took foolish remedies,
我还拿一枚金币向一个吉普赛女人
I gave a gypsy a sovereign
买♥♥了大概是糖水的东西
for what I'm sure was sugar water.
但都不管用 我还怀着
But they all failed. I am still enceinte.
你跟你父亲说了什么
What have you told your father?
他知道我被骗了
He knows I was tricked.
他来告诉我埃德蒙死讯的早上我告诉他了
I told him that morning he brought me the news of Edmund's death.
但他以为我逃过一劫
But he thinks I got away with it.
我们得去北方 远离人们
We must go north, out of sight,
让詹姆斯为这孩子做好安排
while James makes arrangements for the child.
我明天会想好说辞 但是
I'll have a story ready by tomorrow, but...
今晚 我会跟你父亲谈
..tonight I will speak with your father.
别对他太严苛
Don't be too hard on him.
那是他的梦想但也是我的
It was his dream as much as mine.
你还是年轻姑娘 你有梦想很正常
You are a young girl. You're supposed to have dreams.
他可是家长
He's a parent.
他是你父亲
He is your father, for God's sake!
你该保护你 让你不去相信那些幻想
He should have protected you from believing them!
卡森太太 您回来了
Mrs Casson, you're back.
孩子来得突然
I'm afraid the baby came very quickly,
-您刚走就来了 -孩子健康吗
- not long after you set out. - Is it healthy?
似乎是的
Seems to be.
但卡森太太
But, Mrs Casson...
我们无法阻止流血
..we can't stop the bleeding.
我在呢 告诉我该做什么
I'm here. Tell me what I can do.
你看到他了吗
Have you seen him?
医生说他健康精神 亲爱的
The doctor says he's very healthy and spry, my darling,
但现在我们得关注你
but now we must concentrate on you.
照顾好他
Look after him, won't you?
-我们一起照顾他 -向我保证 妈妈
- Well, we'll look after him together. - Promise me, Mama.
不管是谁收留了他 务必确保他们爱他
Whoever takes him in, make sure they love him.
等你休息好了 我们再谈这些
Let's talk about all that when you are well and rested.
代我向爸爸转达爱意 别怪他
Give my best love to Papa and try not to blame him.
别为这一切怪他 求您
Not for any of it. Please.
记住我
And remember me.
我的好孩子
Oh, my darling child...
我怎么可能不每天想着你
..as if I would not think of you every day of my life.
但现在 你要好好休息 等你醒来
But now, you need to rest and when you wake...
索菲娅
Sophia...
我亲爱的
oh, dearest one.
-索菲娅 -恐怕她过世了 卡森太太
- Sophi-Sophia! - I'm afraid it is over, Mrs Casson.
她死了
I'm afraid it is finished.
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表