剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表
How should I know, Mama?
布罗肯赫斯特夫人要我这周四
Lady Brockenhurst just asked me to accompany her
陪她出去一趟
on a drive this Thursday.
如果您想让我回绝的话也行
But if you want me to refuse, I will.
但那样可能有点奇怪
But it may seem a little odd.
不 去吧
No. Go for your drive.
你能与人为善我也开心
I am glad for you to be friendly.
那好
Very well.
-约翰会陪你一起去吗 -我不知道
- Is John to accompany you? - I don't know.
应该不会
I don't think so.
你最近见过他吗
Have you seen John lately?
最近没有
Not lately, no.
我们要不要请他来吃晚饭
Shall we invite him here for dinner, perhaps?
如果您愿意的话
If you'd like to, please do.
你好淡漠
You're very compose.
是吗
Am I?
有时我觉得自己像吞了火炉一般燥热呢
There are times where I feel like I have swallowed a furnace.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you quite well, my dear?
我很好 妈妈
Yes, Mother, of course.
你好像有点魂不守舍
You seem rather distant.
话说
So...
你突然去造访布罗肯赫斯特夫人 她不介意吗
Did Lady Brockenhurst mind your suddenly arriving unannounced?
你去见布罗肯赫斯特夫人了
You went to see Lady Brockenhurst?
她侄子是不是也在那里
Was her nephew there, by any chance?
不在
No.
但他未婚妻在
But his fiancee was.
-他未婚妻 -玛莉娅·格雷小姐
- His fiancee? - Lady Maria Grey.
-我喜欢她 -她出席了晚宴
- I like her. - She was at the supper.
我没觉得她多出众
She didn't seem very remarkable to me.
你和伯爵夫人说话了吗
And did you speak to the countess?
-是的 -很好
- We spoke. - Good.
我们晚点再聊
We'll talk about it later.
我必须说 你非常慷慨
Very generous, I must say.
只要你照我说的做 钱还能源源不断
There's more where that came from if you do what I ask.
我十分乐意 先生
I'd be glad to, I'm sure, sir.
-她从没提过他的名字 -没有 先生
- So, she never mentioned him by name? - No, sir.
只说了他是她夫人的门客
Just that he was a protege of her ladyship's.
问题依然是
The question remains,
波普先生和伯爵夫人之间有何联♥系♥
what is the link between Mr Pope and the countess?
我们必须弄清楚这一点
That's what we have to find out.
等我们知道后
And when we do...
她肯定会付一大笔钱来保守秘密
I think she'll pay a fortune to keep it secret.
一大笔钱
A fortune?
一大笔钱
A fortune.
你能帮我得到这笔钱 埃利斯小姐
And you can help me get it, Miss Ellis.
只要我们同心协力
Together, we can get it...
再加一点胆量
With just a little courage.
-什么事 -我叫埃利斯小姐
- Yes? - Erm, my name is Miss Ellis.
我是詹姆斯·特伦查德太太的贴身女仆
I am lady's maid to Mrs James Trenchard.
-谁 -特伦查德太太
- Who? - Mrs Trenchard.
她那晚来参加晚宴了
She came to the supper the other night
她担心自己好像把扇子落在这了
and she fears she may have left her fan.
你去问詹金斯先生吧
You'd better speak to Mr Jenkins.
埃利斯小姐
Miss Ellis?
听说你在找东西
I understand you're looking for something.
我女主人的扇子 先生
My mistress' fan, sir,
她认为她那晚落在这了
she thinks she left it here the other night.
我能见见夫人的贴身女仆吗
If I might see her ladyship's maid?
恐怕没人找到任何款式的扇子
I'm afraid nobody's found a fan of any description.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
很确定
Quite sure.
她还叫我询问夫人的贴身女仆她发型的事
She also asked if I might talk to her ladyship's maid about her hair.
她的发型
Her hair?
她希望我为她做出类似的发型
She wants me to achieve a similar effect.
那好吧
Very well.
简 叫道森小姐来
Jane, fetch Miss Dawson.
是 詹金斯先生
Yes, Mr Jenkins.
特伦查德太太认为你的手艺棒极了
Mrs Trenchard thought what you'd done was marvellous.
简直是艺术品
A work of art.
你怎么做出耳朵前面那些漂亮的卷发的
How did you get those very fine ringlets in front of the ears?
那算是秘密
Well, that is a bit of a secret.
我去巴黎时找到了一副小烫发钳
I found a small pair of tongs in Paris on a visit there.
从那时开始就一直使用
And I've used it ever since.
接下来他们还会想出什么新奇东西啊
What will they think of next?
这房♥间真漂亮
What a beautiful room.
你喜欢这些画吗
Do you like the pictures?
大都是夫人画的
They were mainly painted by her ladyship.
这幅画的是利明顿园
This is Lymington Park.
自1600年就属于家族了
It's been in the family since 1600.
看上去年代没那么久远
It doesn't look old enough.
已经重建过两次了
It's been rebuilt twice.
庄园有一万多英亩
The estate is more than 10,000 acres.
能为这样尊贵的家族工作真是太好了
How wonderful to work for such a noble family.
我真羡慕你
I envy you.
我没什么好抱怨的
I can't complain.
我的生活挺好的
I've had a good life.
这是谁
Who's that?
可怜的贝勒西斯子爵 夫人的儿子
Poor Lord Bellasis, her ladyship's son.
在滑铁卢逝世了 他是夫人唯一的儿子
He died at Waterloo. He was her only child.
奇怪的是 我记得贝勒西斯子爵
The strange thing is, I remember Lord Bellasis.
战役开始前 我们在布鲁塞尔见过
From our time in Brussels, before the battle.
你认识他吗
Did...you know him?
怎么认识的
How was that?
我家女主人很喜欢这里的派对
My mistress loved the party here.
她遇到了很多好人
She met ever so many nice people.
不是什么人都能进到这所房♥子里
Not everyone gets into this house.
有一个年轻人他非常喜欢
She liked one young man very much.
他好像叫波普先生
Was his name Mr Pope?
没错
Oh, yes!
夫人很喜欢他
A great favourite of her ladyship.
应该是说 最近才交好的
A recent favourite, mind you.
现在他经常来这里
But he comes here often now.
他一定很迷人 我听说是非常英俊的年轻人
He must be charming. A very handsome man, I've heard.
我不知道这有什么关系
I don't know what that has to do with it.
好了
Now, I...
我觉得你应该离开了 埃利斯小姐
..think it's time for you to leave, Miss Ellis.
我很忙 我想你也一定很忙
I'm very busy. And I'm sure you are, too.
当然 你真慷慨 道森小姐
Of course. How generous you've been, Miss Dawson.
-谢谢 -别管这套了
- Thank you. - Never mind all that.
快走吧 我带你下去
Now, come along. I'll take you down.
我觉得道森小姐不是
I'm afraid Miss Dawson wasn't really the sort of woman
我们想的那种人 所以她帮不上忙了
we thought she might be, so she was no use.
你是说 她对雇主很忠心吗
You mean, she was loyal to her employer.
看来是的 先生
It appears so, sir.
跟我说说明天去主教门的事吧
Well, then, tell me more about this visit to Bishopsgate tomorrow.
女主人说
The mistress just said
是去拜访伯爵夫人的一位门客
it was to call on a protege of her ladyship's,
不过一定是波普先生
but it must be Mr Pope.
那我也只好亲入虎穴了
Then I'll beard the lion cub in his den.
-你知道地址吗 先生 -我自己会查
- Do you know the address, sir? - I know how to find it.
不会有人怀疑你
And no-one will suspect you.
-您可真好 先生 -也不是
- Well, that's kind, sir. - Well, not really.
要是你被解雇了 你对我就没用了
If you were sacked, you'd be of no more use to me.
我应该坐在靠马背的那边
I should have my back to the horses.
你们的地位都比我尊贵
You both outrank me.
你的扇子找到了吗
Did you find your fan?
什么扇子
What fan?
上次晚餐时你拿的那把漂亮的度樊络
That very pretty Duvelleroy you had at the supper.
我记得很漂亮的
I noticed how nice it was.
丢了怪可惜的
Such a shame to lose it.
可是没丢啊
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表