剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表
快 拿绳子来
Quick, get a rope.
绑在身上
Wrap it round ya!
好了 大家拉
All right boys, heave!
拉
Heave!
奥利弗
Oliver...
别谢我
Don't thank me!
无论如何 别谢我
Whatever you do... don't thank me!
醒醒 太太
Wake up, ma'am.
快来 出事了
You must come down at once. There's been an accident.
什么
What?
喝下去 然后都立刻上♥床♥去
Drink this, and then you must all go straight to bed.
我们早上再谈
We can talk about it in the morning.
但约翰·贝勒西斯为何要杀我
But why would John Bellasis want to kill me?
我们与彼此毫无干系 这没道理
We are nothing to each other. It makes no sense.
我们明天再说 莫里斯 帮帮奥利弗先生
We'll discuss it tomorrow. Morris, help Mr Oliver.
还有 迈尔斯 带波普先生去橡树房♥
And, er, Myles, take Mr Pope to the Oak Room.
给他拿一件特伦查德先生的睡衣
Borrow one of Mr Trenchard's night shirts.
奥利弗救了我们
Oliver saved us both.
我都已经沉下去三次了
I was going under for the third time.
那上帝保佑他是个忠诚的儿子
Then God bless him for a loyal son.
斯皮尔叫醒我 告诉了我一切
Speer woke me with the news.
你怎么不来找我
Why didn't you look in?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
他们说你做了个大英雄
They tell me you're the hero of the hour.
我才不是 我一无是处
I am not. I am worthless.
亲爱的
My darling...
怎么了
What is it?
我做不到
I can't go through with it -
你的新生活计划
your plan for our new life.
为什么
Why not?
因为我不配
Because I'm not worthy.
我是个不孝子
I am an unworthy son.
我不配做父亲
I do not deserve to be a father.
不配
Not worthy?
你救了你父亲的命呢
When you saved your own father's life?
我犹豫了
I hesitated.
那恶魔贝勒西斯向我提出恶毒的点子
That demon Bellasis whispered poison in my ear
而我犹豫了片刻
and I held back.
奥利弗 基♥督♥也受过诱惑
Oliver, Christ was tempted.
每个人都会受到诱惑
Every one of us is tempted at some point.
重要的不是诱惑本身
What matters is not the temptation,
而是你战胜了它
but the fact that you conquered it.
你真这么认为吗
Do you think so?
我知道是如此
I know so.
你战胜了它 我比之前更为你骄傲了
You conquered and I am even prouder than I was before.
但这是我们的秘密
But it's our secret?
我们有一盒子秘密 你和我
We have a box of secrets, you and I,
我们会一起把它们锁好
and together, we will keep it locked.
所以这就是约翰离开的原因
So this is why John has left us.
他肯定是知道了
He must have known.
卡罗琳可能先写信给了他 告诉他这消息
Caroline may have written to him as well, to tell him first.
-这样才公平 -公平
- It would be only fair. - Fair!
卡罗琳什么时候公平过了
When did Caroline ever do anything fair?
那我们完了 亲爱的
Well, this is the end, my dear.
今后 我们只是身无分文无关紧要的人了
From now on, we're just a penniless side-show.
她答应替你还债了
She says they'll pay your debts.
什么
What?
下不为例 但他们会帮你还
It will be the last time, but they will pay them.
只要你说出全部金额
If you tell them the sum in its entirety.
务必诚实点 为了我
Please be honest with them, for my sake.
当然 你还不懂吗
Of course. Of course. Don't you see?
如果他们肯给我钱 那我能拿出一半
If-if they give me the money I can keep the lenders quiet
堵债主的嘴 剩下的就能自行处置了
with half and do what I like with the rest.
斯蒂芬
Oh, Stephen...
不 那可以的 我就能重回赌局了
No, no, that would work. And I'd be back in the game.
你不明白吗
Don't you see that?
你觉得约翰会联♥系♥我们 告诉我们他的下落吗
Do you think John will get in touch to tell us where he is?
我怎么知道 现在都说得通了
How should I know? I suppose it all makes sense at last,
卡罗琳为何对波普先生如此关心
why Caroline made such a fuss of Mr Pope.
如果他真是合法继承人
If he is the legitimate heir,
为何一出生就被藏了起来
why has he been hidden away since birth?
我们什么都不知道
We know nothing.
一无所知
Nothing!
只知道约翰走了
Except that John is gone...
他不会回来了
..and he won't be back.
我上楼去了
I'm going up.
贝勒西斯先生走了 先生 彻底走了
Mr Bellasis has left, sir, lock, stock and barrel.
他凌晨时分把行李装上了车
His trunks were loaded up in the small hours
让他的仆人拉他去了车站
and taken by his man to the station.
你知道哪个车站吗
Do you know which station?
我说不上来 先生
I couldn't say, sir.
但我的印象是他不会回来了
But I got the impression he won't be coming back.
好吧
Well...
希望他别乱花钱
I hope he spends it sensibly.
就是这样
'And there you have it,'
查尔斯·波普将成为下一任布罗肯赫斯特伯爵
Charles Pope will be the next Earl of Brockenhurst!
好孩子 我们太幸运了
My dearest boy! We are blessed!
我以为我们是不幸的 但我们其实是幸运的
I thought we were cursed, but we are blessed after all!
是啊
We are.
但你们知道多久了
But how long have you known this?
詹姆斯认为该先按下不表
James felt we should not speak
等律师都核查过了一切再说
until everything had been checked by the lawyers.
现在都核查好了
And now it has been.
那我们的生活都改变了
So, all our lives have changed.
我们的生活都大大改变了
All our lives are quite changed.
你感觉如何 查尔斯
How do you feel, Charles?
好傻 我居然从未猜到这层血缘关系
Foolish, mostly, that I never even guessed a blood connection,
更别提其他的了
never mind the rest.
我一直不懂一位成功建筑商和一位贵妇
I always wondered why a successful builder and a great lady
为何会愿意帮助一个不知名的年轻人立足于世
should want to help an obscure young man make his way in the world,
但我始终猜不透原因
but I could never fathom the reason.
你怎么可能猜到
Why would you?
你也不可能猜到你是继承人 我们都不知道
And you couldn't have guessed you were the heir, none of us did.
或许吧 但我该猜到点原因的
Maybe not, but I should have guessed something.
你现在是贝勒西斯子爵了吗
So, are you Viscount Bellasis now?
特权委员会确认过后
As soon as the Committee of Privileges has ratified its verdict,
-就是了 -太惊人了
- he will be. - How astonishing!
我简直不敢相信
I can scarcely believe it.
妈妈 您就不说点什么吗
Mama? Have you nothing to say?
我只想说 我之前还不解为何叫我们来
Only to say I was bewildered by our summons,
但我现在觉得我之前的耐心得到了回报
but I feel now I have been rewarded for my earlier tolerance.
那么我不必去格雷城♥堡♥待六个月了
And so I do not need to spend six months at Castle Grey?
-雷吉 -是啊 雷吉
- Reggie? - Yes, Reggie.
我不用收拾行李随你回爱尔兰了吧
Am I no longer to pack and return to Ireland with you?
我只想说我很高兴我们家能迎来一位
All I can say is that I'm very glad to welcome into the family
有商业头脑的成员
a man with a head for business,
自中世纪以来 格雷家就没有过这方面的才能
a gift the Greys have not boasted since the Middle Ages.
你不会继续经商吧
You're not going to go on with your business, surely?
我会的 先生 恐怕我会的
Oh, but I will, sir, I'm afraid to say.
你别想让他停止工作
You won't get him to stop working.
就像不可能叫鱼停止游泳 叫鸟停止飞翔
You might as well tell a fish not to swim, or a bird not to fly.
说得好
Brava! Well said!
我亲爱的母亲 波普太太
I give you my dear mother, Mrs Pope.
波普太太
Mrs Pope.
虽然这一路不算一帆风顺
Well, it hasn't been an entirely smooth journey,
但我们到达了不错的终点
but we have reached a good destination.
但我侄子约翰的事还没定下来
None of which settles the question of my nephew, John.
我们要拿他怎么办
What are we to do with him?
如果他被起诉了 他就要被绞死
If he's charged, he might hang!
他肯定要被绞死
He would hang!
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表