剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表
和巴贝奇太太偷卖♥♥食物
Stealing and selling food with Mrs Babbage?
留下盗窃记录 你以后都别想做仆人了
And with theft on your record there's no more work as servants,
这辈子都别想了
not for the rest of your lives.
我要去休息了
I'm going to bed.
她也会开掉你 你知道太多了
She'll get rid of you. You know too much.
她可不会希望今后都提心吊胆的
She won't want that hanging around her in years to come.
也许你说得对 埃利斯小姐
Maybe you're right, Miss Ellis.
但我走的时候 能拿到一大笔钱
But when I go, I'll do it with a sack of gold
和一封能让我在白金汉宫找到工作的推荐信
and a reference that will get me a job in Buckingham Palace.
别担心 斯皮尔小姐 我再不会打扰你了
Rest easy, Miss Speer. You will never hear from me again.
你赢了 你这个坏婆娘
You win, you evil baggage.
是谁的
Whose is it?
奥利弗 你妻子怀孕了 你父母很开心
Oliver, your wife is pregnant. Your parents are happy.
你想要的生活唾手可得
The life you want is yours for the taking.
你是说我只能接受吗
You mean I'm to accept it?
我还得接受你的情人吗
And am I to accept your lover, too?
他是谁 他还会来和我们共进晚餐吗
Who is he? Will he join us for dinner?
我永远不会说出他的名字
I'll not say his name, now or ever,
我也不会再见他了
but I won't see him again.
我向你保证
You have my word.
保证
Your word?
你难道连一句抱歉都不说吗
Aren't you at least going to say you're sorry?
我不抱歉 奥利弗
But I'm not sorry, Oliver.
我做到了我想做的事
I've done what I set out to do.
我怀了我们的孩子
I'm pregnant with our child.
你不会想说这一切都是有意为之吧
You're not telling me that this was deliberate?
你觉得我是一个鲁莽的人吗
Have you ever known me to be impetuous?
这一切都是因为我无法让你怀孕吗
And it was all because I could not make you pregnant?
你已经尝试了11年 奥利弗
You've been trying for 11 years, Oliver.
你就要有继承人了
You're about to have an heir.
如果你没有继承人 你真的愿意
Would you really want to give your life to Glanville
用一生打理格兰维尔吗
if you had no-one to hand it over to?
我想要我自己的孩子
I want my own child.
我会为你生一个
Which I shall give you.
如果我不这样做
If I hadn't done what I've done,
你这一辈子都不会有孩子
you'd be childless to the end of your days.
你现在能做个绅士了 奥利弗 真正的绅士
You'll be a gentleman now, Oliver, a real one.
你会有大笔的钱
You'll have a fortune to spend
还不用为了赚钱而弄脏你的手
and you won't have to soil your hands with making it.
你可以教我们的孩子骑马
You can teach our child to ride,
游泳 钓鱼
to swim, to fish.
如果你想成为父亲 奥利弗
If you want to be a father, Oliver,
这是唯一的办法
this is the only way.
布罗肯赫斯特夫人 我想我欠你一个道歉
So you see, Lady Brockenhurst, I believe I owe you an apology.
埃德蒙是一个君子
Edmund was honourable after all!
查尔斯什么都不知道吗
And Charles knows nothing?
是的
Nothing.
罗肯赫斯特伯爵明天就会来伦敦
Lord Brockenhurst is coming up to London tomorrow,
我们在这里共进晚餐
so let us have dinner here.
然后我们一起告诉查尔斯真♥相♥
And we'll tell Charles the truth together.
玛莉娅小姐呢
And Lady Maria?
在她母亲那里
Is with her mother.
她哥哥 坦普莫尔伯爵昨晚从爱尔兰来了
Lord Templemore, her brother, arrived from Ireland last night.
她去找他帮忙了
She's gone to ask for his help.
我好想捎信儿
I am tempted to send a note
告诉她不必费事说服他们了
saying no persuasion will now be necessary.
还是让他们先谈吧
Perhaps they must play it out.
我不会改变主意
I won't change my mind.
我希望你能把我嫁出去
I'd like to walk down the aisle on your arm,
但事实就是 我只肯嫁给查尔斯·波普
but the truth of it is I will marry Charles Pope and no-one else.
玛莉娅已经抛弃了未来
Maria has thrown away her chance.
妈妈 我都给约翰写信了 结束了 别想了
Mama, I have written to John. It is over. Let it go.
你现在选择了一个私生子和商人
Instead, you have chosen a man who is a bastard and a tradesman.
你会很喜欢他的
You'll like him immensely.
我有个提议
I have a proposition.
我先带你回爱尔兰待几个月
I'll take you with me back to Ireland for a few months
到时候再看你会不会改变心意
and we will see if your decision stands the test of time.
你怎么会反对我
You can't be against me.
我们一起经历了那么多
Not after all we've been through...
嫁给地位低于你的人不能保障你的幸福
Marrying beneath yourself is no guarantee of happiness, you know.
你不能指望我们会为这个陌生人高兴
And you can hardly expect us to rejoice in this stranger
他偷走了你的未来
who has stolen your future.
他没有偷走
He hasn't stolen it.
我心甘情愿地把我的未来给了他
I have given my future to him quite freely.
希望不是坏消息[新闻] 先生
Not bad news, I hope, sir.
不 不算"新闻" 毕竟我早已料到
Oh, no. No, not news at all, since I knew it was coming.
我又自♥由♥了 罗杰
I'm a free man again, Roger.
我又能自在逍遥了
I may love where I choose.
那就一切照旧了 先生
No change there, then, sir.
是啊
Yeah.
去穿外套 罗杰 我有个活儿交给你
Fetch your coat, Roger. I've got a job for you.
等事办完了 你就直接回来这里
But when I dismiss you, come straight back here.
如果我明早八点没在床上睡觉
If I am not in my bed by eight tomorrow morning,
你就可以开始打探我的行踪了
well, then you may start to make enquiries as to my whereabouts.
我要去哪找 先生
Where must I look, sir?
你会很喜欢她的 妈妈
You'll like her very much, Mother.
既然你选择了她 我一定会喜欢
I'm sure I will, if you have chosen her.
事情还没谈妥
Things are not quite settled yet.
为什么 如果你认定她了
Why not, if she's the one?
她母亲不赞成
Her mother does not approve.
那她真是愚蠢至极
Then she's a very stupid woman.
坦普莫尔夫人有自己的原因
Lady Templemore has her reasons.
这姑娘不是叫格雷吗 她怎么叫坦普莫尔
Why is her name Templemore if the girl is called Grey?
她已故丈夫的头衔叫坦普莫尔
Her late husband's title was Templemore.
坦普莫尔大人吗
Lord Templemore?
更确切地说 是坦普莫尔伯爵
The Earl of Templemore, to be exact.
你今晚一定要去这个会面吗 我不想你去
Must you go to this meeting tonight? I wish you wouldn't.
这事很奇怪
It's an odd business.
我跟奥利弗·特伦查德的关系并不好
I'm not on good terms with Oliver Trenchard,
这让他父亲很苦恼
which upsets his father.
现在我有机会修补关系 我得抓住
Now I have a chance to patch things up and I must take it.
没有必要的话一定不要久留
Please don't stay any longer than you have to.
我不会的 我会先护送您回住处
I won't. And I'll escort you to our lodgings
确保您睡安稳了我再走
and make sure you're safe in bed before I go.
您知道查尔斯·波普的住址吗
Do you know Charles Pope's address?
你怎么问起这个
That's an odd question from you.
您知道吗
Do you?
不知道
No.
他妈妈搬来和他住了
His mother's come to live with him
所以他搬去了更宽敞的地方
so he's moved to gain more space.
好像是在霍尔本
Somewhere in Holborn, I think.
为什么这么问
Why?
没什么
No reason.
我觉得肯定有原因
I think there is a reason.
奥利弗 你跟我来
Oliver, can you please come with me?
我不明白 贝勒西斯先生有什么意图
I don't understand. What was Mr Bellasis' intention?
他想让我给波普写张字条 要求与他见面
He wanted me to write a note to Pope, asking to meet him.
贝勒西斯以为他会为了你而答应
Bellasis thought he'd agree to please you.
为了我
It would please me?
他知道我与你的门徒作对让你很不开心
He knew you were unhappy that I'd taken against your protege.
那他为什么不自己写
Why didn't he write the note?
他觉得波普会认得我的笔迹
He thought Pope would know my hand
笔迹他那么常去你办公室
after he'd spent time at your office.
反正 我写了他要我写的
Anyway, I wrote what he wanted,
喝了些酒 就走了
had a drink and left.
这事可非常严重
This is very serious.
-不过是... -这封信能把查尔斯引去
- It was only a... - Only a letter to lure Charles to a place
被一群暴徒毒打 或更糟
where he might be beaten up or worse by thugs!
我说了 我当时醉了
I told you, I was drunk.
可你还能拿得住笔 老天
But not too drunk to hold a pen, by God!
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表