剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表
So you can't explain Lady Brockenhurst's fascination?
恐怕不
I'm afraid not.
我父亲似乎很不高兴
I think my father seems to be annoyed.
为什么
Why?
我伯母如此偏爱那奇怪的小伙子
My aunt has chosen to honour that curious young man
一整晚都围着他转
she's been making such a fuss of all evening.
的确是啊
Yes, she has, hasn't she?
他是谁
Who is he?
他叫查尔斯·波普
His name is Charles Pope.
他做棉花生意
He deals in cotton.
行了 亲爱的 约翰才不会对棉花商感兴趣
Come, my dear. John is not interested in cotton merchants.
是吧
Are you?
我很想知道我伯母为何如此喜欢他
I'm interested to know why my aunt is so taken with him.
你怎么知道的
How do you all know this?
我之前跟他说话来着 我们聊起了印度
I was talking to him earlier. We were discussing India.
-那你真可怜 -我很想去印度看看
- Oh, poor you. - Well, I should love to see India.
是吗
Really?
你不喜欢旅行吗
You don't like to travel?
巴黎还行 或罗马
Paris, perhaps, or Rome.
我甚至能想象去马德里 只要不太热
I could even see myself in Madrid, as long as it's not too hot.
但我想我会受不了长途跋涉去印度
But I doubt I should survive a trip to... India.
你是在干什么
What are you doing?
我在了解被瞒了我25年的
I'm getting to know the grandson who's been concealed from me
孙子
for a quarter of a century.
为何这么公开
But why so publicly?
你看不到半个房♥间的人
Can't you see that half the room
都在打听这个奇怪的年轻人是谁吗
is asking who this strange young man could be?
你当然会感到忧心了
Of course, that must worry you.
索菲娅的回忆 你的名声
Sophia's memory, your reputation.
你就希望他们猜
You want them to guess.
你希望他们猜到他是埃德蒙的儿子
You want them to guess he's Edmund's child,
你还想要我们看到
and you wanted us to witness it.
那样你就不算失言了
Then you will not have broken your word,
但秘密还是会泄露出去
but the secret will be out.
德比夫妇好像正要走了
I think the Derbys are just leaving.
不好意思 我要去道别了
Would you forgive me if I go down and say goodbye?
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表