剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表
贝尔戈维亚
第一季 第六集
前情提要
黑乌鸦酒吧
你要去曼彻斯特干什么
What have you to do in Manchester?
见一些人
I want to see some people.
他进口棉花时欺骗海关
He cheats the customs men when he imports cotton.
告诉你的朋友把钱撤出来 趁现在还来得及
Tell your friend to get his money out while he still can.
我知道这会让您很难过
I know this is hard for you.
这一切就因为你儿子恨自己的外甥
All this is because your son hates his own nephew?
毕竟他不知道真♥相♥
He doesn't know the truth.
该给他个名分了
It's time to acknowledge him.
如果他被认作是贝勒西斯家的人
If he's acknowledged as a Bellasis,
就得放弃外孙
we must give up our grandson.
我收拾东西时 发现了一些索菲娅小姐的信
When I was packing, I found some letters of Miss Sophia's.
我们得抄下来
We must make copies, now.
-原件呢 -贝勒西斯先生要原件
- Where are the originals? - Mr Bellasis wants the originals!
我并不意外
You do not surprise me.
我抄了信件 我知道里面的内容
I made the copies. I know what's in them.
查尔斯·波普是我孙子
Charles Pope is my grandson.
那姑娘在信里说他们的婚姻是场骗局
In the letters the girl calls the marriage a sham.
我们必须查查这个鲍弗里
We must find out about Bouverie.
他是尊敬的理查德·鲍弗里
He was in fact the Honourable Richard Bouverie.
所以 战前他在布鲁塞尔主持的婚礼
So you mean the wedding in Brussels before the battle
是...合法的
was, erm... was valid?
当然了
Absolutely!
由他主持婚礼的新人绝对是合法夫妻
Whomever he married were definitely husband and wife.
这些是你写的信
These are the letters you wrote?
是的
They are.
都是真的
Every word is true?
字字属实
Every word is gospel.
你们给格顿太太的工厂开价多少
What price did you offer Mrs. Girton for the factory?
什么
What?
你们声称和她达成了交易 后来被查尔斯毁了
You say you agreed a deal with her which Charles then wrecked.
我想知道你们出价多少买♥♥工厂
I would like to know what price you offered for the factory.
我不记得了
I can't remember.
我昨天拜访了格顿太太
I called on Mrs Girton yesterday.
我知道你们出价两千英镑
I know you offered two thousand pounds.
波普先生出了市场价 八千英镑
Mr Pope offered the market price - eight thousand pounds.
他给多了
He overpaid!
我不这么认为 但是我不明白你们对他的指控
I think not. But I don't understand your complaint against him.
就是...
Well, er...
这里写着"欺凌并恐吓她
I read here that he "Bullied and terrified her
以便达成交易"
"Into accepting his offer."
你会受欺凌恐吓而接受
Would you have to be bullied and terrified into taking an offer
翻了四倍的提议吗
that was an increase of four hundred per cent?
我是不会
I wouldn't.
那他也还是欺骗了海关官员
He still cheated the customs men.
我和汤玛斯·邱比特先生共事
I work with Mr Thomas Cubitt.
他在曼彻斯特有朋友
He has friends in Manchester.
那只不过是棉花的标签贴错了导致的意外
It was a single incident where the cotton was wrongly labelled.
波普先生发现失误之后 他补交了税金
When Mr Pope discovered the mistake, he paid the duty.
是 他当然那么说了
Yeah, so he says.
他那么说因为那是事实
He says it because it is the truth!
换而言之 你们就是一群嫉妒胡言的骗子
In other words, you gentlemen are liars and jealous cheats
靠恐吓老妇人牟利
who profit from frightening old ladies!
等等
Now, just a minute here...
至于你 你个可悲的畜生
As for you, you pathetic runt!
查尔斯·波普早就看出来
Charles Pope saw you could no more be a manager
你根本不是当经理的料
than a Lord High Admiral!
他给你个饭碗 免得你孩子们跟着挨饿
He gave you a job that your children might not starve
结果你就这么报答他
and this is how you repay him!
-听我说... -不 你们给我听着
- Now, you listen... - No! You listen!
我要是再从任何渠道听到这些风言风语
If I hear one more word of this from any source,
我就会把你们
I will bring charges that
告到倾家荡产
will strip you of your last penny piece!
告辞了
And now good day...
先生们
gentlemen.
别动 跟我说说你收到你母亲的信了吗
Don't move, but tell me if you've heard from your mama?
还没有 但是她很快
Not yet. But she'll be along
就会带我哥哥雷吉
one of these days with my brother, Reggie,
或别人来 把我拖走
or... someone else, to drag me away.
那我们就抓住你的另一只胳膊 阻止你被拖走
Then we shall take hold of the other arm and prevent it.
坦普莫尔夫人到客厅了 夫人
Lady Templemore is in the drawing room, m'lady.
说曹操曹操到
Talk of the devil.
坦普莫尔夫人 给您来点什么
Lady Templemore, may I offer you anything?
把我女儿给我就行
Only my daughter.
我在这儿 妈妈
Here I am, Mama.
我是来接你回家的
I've come to take you home.
不 妈妈
No, Mama.
-亲爱的 -不
- My dear... - No.
妈妈 我不回家 至少现在不能回去
Mama, I am... I am not coming home. Not yet, at any rate.
你这是在反抗我
So you defy me?
我不会这么说
I would not call it that.
那别人会怎么想
But what will people think?
会认为我待在我未婚夫的伯母家
That I'm staying with the aunt of my fiance,
然后 我们很快会宣布
and soon, however, we will announce
婚约将解除
the marriage will not take place
我将改而嫁给一位查尔斯·波普先生
and that I shall marry a Mr Charles Pope instead.
人们会关注一阵 直到传出新消息
This will be fascinating until there is news
比如女王怀孕了 或金融城某个大人物破产了
that the Queen is with child or some great man in the City fails,
然后我们就都能继续各自的生活
and then we shall all just get on with our lives.
这是你干的好事 你教坏了我的女儿
You've done this. You have corrupted my daughter.
如果能有这结果 那再好不过
I do hope so, if this is the result.
妈妈 我们别闹别扭了
Mama, let us not be at odds,
别像在街上打架的流氓一样
like ruffians fighting in the street.
我宁愿被流氓袭击 也不愿被自己的孩子袭击
I should prefer to be attacked by ruffians than by my own child.
科琳 查尔斯·波普是我们的孙子
Corinne, Charles Pope is our grandson...
我和佩勒根的
..Peregrine's and mine.
你是说...
You mean...
他是你已故儿子的私生子
..He is your late son's bastard.
那你早就知道了
I suppose you knew?
你为此哄骗玛莉娅放弃了一个
And for this you have cheated Maria of a position
本能让她为世界行善的身份
that would have allowed her to do real good in the world?
我想如果我嫁给查尔斯 我能行善
I think I could do good if I were married to Charles.
那你就别指望你母亲会帮你了 亲爱的
Then you must manage it without your mother's help, my dear,
因为我要与你断绝关系
for I will have no more of you.
我放你自♥由♥ 你自己去远航吧
I set you adrift to sail your own barque.
你...
You...
偷走了我的女儿 毁了我的人生
have stolen my daughter and ruined my life.
你怎么会在这里 你为什么来
What on Earth are you doing here? Why have you come?
我不会在大街上告诉你
Well, I'm not going to tell you on the street.
我看过医生 我怀孕了
I've seen a doctor and I am pregnant.
至少三个月了
Three months or more.
好吧 你会拿掉它吗 还是医生已经处理了
Right, will you take care of it? Or has he done so already?
你一点感情都没有吗
Have you no feelings at all?
我为什么会有感情
Why would I have feelings?
因为你是孩子的父亲
Because you are the father.
老天 你有什么证据
Oh, for... What proof is there?
你当时爬上我的床可没多矜持
You fell into bed with me easily enough!
出什么事了 约翰
What's the matter, John?
怎么 你在乎吗
What, do you care?
当然
Of course.
告诉我出什么事了
Tell me what's wrong.
我不过是失去了一切
Only that I've lost everything.
不可能有这么严重
It can't be as bad as all that.
不可能 我一无所有
Can't it? I have nothing.
我什么都不是 我永远都会是无名之辈
I am nothing. I will always be nothing.
发生了什么
What has happened?
我不会是下一任布罗肯赫斯特伯爵
I will not be the next Earl of Brockenhurst.
我的死敌查尔斯·波普是继承人
Charles Pope is the heir - my nemesis.
他似乎是我伯父伯母的孙子
It seems he is the grandson of my uncle and aunt.
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表