剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表
见面是什么时候
When was this meeting to be?
问题就是这个 我觉得应该是今晚深夜
That's the thing. I think it was this evening. Late.
你觉得
You think?
我说了 我喝醉了
I told you I was drunk.
他要去哪见你...贝勒西斯
Where was he to meet you, or rather, Bellasis?
不记得了 是金融城的一家酒吧
I can't remember. It was at a public house in the city.
-莫里斯 -黑鸟 还是黑天鹅
- Morris! - The Black Bird, The Black Swan?
叫奎格马上把马车开过来
Tell Quirk to get the carriage and bring it round at once!
是 先生 马上 先生
Of course, sir! Right away, sir!
去哪 你又不知道波普的住址
To go where? You don't know Pope's address
我也记不得约了在哪见了
and I can't recall where the meeting was to be.
我们去他办公室 如果已经出事 他受了伤
We'll go to his office. If it's already happened and he's hurt,
我绝不原谅你
I will never forgive you.
如果他还没去 我们就提醒他
If it hasn't happened yet, we'll warn him,
哪怕要等一宿 现在 努力去回忆
even if we have to wait all night. Meanwhile, try to remember.
我知道在金融城
I know it was in the City.
贝勒西斯说他能直接从他办公室
Bellasis said he would be able to walk there
走过去
from his place of work.
去拿你的大衣
Get your coat.
父亲 我很抱歉
Father, I'm sorry.
还不够抱歉
Not sorry enough!
你把他送入了 想让他死的男人手里
You have delivered him into the hands of a man who must wish him dead!
您夸张了吧
You exaggerate.
绝对没有
I assure you I do not!
要来点什么吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
一杯淡酒
A jug of ale.
查尔斯·波普吗
Charles Pope?
是我
I am he.
跟我来
Come with me.
你是谁 先生
Who are you, sir?
特伦查德先生派我来的 你是来见他的吧
Mr Trenchard sent me. You are here to meet him, are you not?
-是的 -那就照我说的 跟我来
- I am. - Then do as I say and come with me.
给 先生
Here you are, sir.
我以为雷吉会支持我呢
I thought Reggie would be on my side.
很快他就会了
He will be soon.
但那样我会永远无法确定他的动机
But I'll always doubt his motives.
查尔斯还一无所知吧
I suppose Charles still knows nothing?
特伦查德先生要求不告诉他任何事
Mr Trenchard would not allow him to be told
直到律师核实一切
until everything had been checked by lawyers.
这的确比较理智
I dare say it's sensible.
查尔斯对特伦查德先生评价不错呢
Charles thinks that Mr Trenchard has some fine qualities.
他钦佩他
He admires him.
我也会努力去喜欢他的
I will strive to do the same.
我喜欢他妻子
I like his wife.
是啊 我也喜欢他妻子
I agree. I quite like the wife.
我欣赏您儿子有勇气不顾世俗偏见
I like that your son had the courage to swim against the tide
选择心仪的妻子
in his choice of wife.
但是索菲娅·特伦查德是否是在投机
Then again, was Sophia Trenchard an adventuress,
受了势利父亲的怂恿 去攀高枝呢
prodded by her snobbish father to reach above her station?
埃德蒙是被"钩住"了吗
Was Edmund "caught"?
现在有什么关系呢
What does it matter?
你知道我无论如何都会嫁给查尔斯的
You know I'd have married Charles anyway?
你早该告诉我
You should have told me before now.
我们见到查尔斯后 你绝不能提起这些
When we meet Charles, you will say nothing of all this.
我不会说 但不管他是高贵出身还是私生子
I'll be silent. But whether he turns out well born or a bastard,
他都是我外甥 你早该告诉我
he is still my nephew and you should have told me.
我们是担心索菲娅的名声
We worried about Sophia's reputation.
难道你觉得我不会为保护姐姐
Do you think I could not have kept silent
而保守秘密吗
to protect my sister's name?
那我就悔不当初了
Now I'm the one who's sorry.
波普先生今晚有约
Mr Pope had an engagement this evening.
早些时候来了则信儿
A message came earlier.
但我不知道是约在了哪里
But I could not tell you where it was to be.
这则信儿 他说是谁的了吗
This message, did he say who it was from?
没有 但他看上去很高兴
No, but he seemed glad.
他提到要修复破碎的关系...
He mentioned something about mending what was broken...
他完全没透露约好的见面地点在哪吗
He gave no clue as to where this meeting might take place?
我们知道就在附近
We know it was near here.
好像是的 先生
I think you're right, sir.
他跟他母亲吃过饭后送她回了家
He took his mother home after they'd had dinner
他打算从家走过去
and he meant to walk from there.
他说那里靠近河
He said something about its being near the river.
天啊
My God!
等等
Wait-wait a minute.
你知道附近是否有
Do you know of a pub nearby called
叫黑鸟之类的酒吧吗
the Black Bird or something like it?
黑乌鸦 先生 在万圣巷
There's the Black Raven, sir, on All Hallows Lane.
对了 万圣巷
That's it! All Hallows Lane.
-来给我们的车夫指路 -两句话就能说清楚了
- Come and instruct our coachman. - It's easy enough to explain.
快来
Come down!
我要去睡了
I'm going to bed.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my dear.
您不来吗
Won't you come too?
不 我等詹姆斯和奥利弗回来
No, I'll wait for James and Oliver to return.
别那么不安
Don't feel uneasy.
父亲肯定能解决一切
I'm sure Father will have made everything right.
我就是无法安心 我还是不睡了
I'm afraid I am uneasy, so I would not sleep.
如果有坏消息我也想知道
I might as well wait to know the worst.
等等
Wait!
我不会再往前走了 先生
I will go no further, sir,
除非你告诉我你是谁 以及你想对我做什么
unless you tell me who you are and what you want with me.
好伙计 真抱歉
My dear fellow. I am so sorry.
我必须让你离开那破地方
I had to get you out of that pit of iniquity.
我相信你也不会想在那里多待
I thought you wouldn't care to linger there yourself.
罗杰 谢谢 你去吧
Roger, thank you. You may go.
-贝勒西斯先生 -对
- Mr Bellasis? - Yeah.
您怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
奥利弗·特伦查德在哪 我是来见他的
And where is Oliver Trenchard, as you know it's him I came to see?
我也是
Yes, me, too.
奥利弗捎信儿叫我先跟你碰头
Oliver sent a message saying that I was to find you first
然后再带你去找他 但是
and then bring you to him, but...
他为何要选这么个破地方
..why did he choose this godforsaken hellhole?
他可能是觉得对我来说方便
He may have thought it was convenient for me.
您记得吧 我办公室就在附近
You remember my office is nearby.
当然了 肯定是这样
Yes, of course. That must be it.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我和特伦查德有私事要解决
Trenchard and I have a private matter to resolve,
但这与你有什么关系
but what is your part in it?
我只能猜测他希望我们也达成和解
I can only assume he wants us to reconcile, too.
你和我
You and me.
我并不知道我们有不和
I was not aware we had a quarrel.
是的 我们确实有不和
Yes, I'm afraid we do have a quarrel.
那我希望我们能够解决
Then I hope we may resolve it.
可惜 我们不能
Alas, we cannot.
因为唯一的解决办法 就是你...
Since the only resolution depends upon your...
我什么
On my what?
去死
On your death.
他在哪
Where is he?
你把他怎么了
What have you done?
谁在哪 你说什么呢
Where is who? What are you talking about?
我能做什么啊
What might I have done?
救命
Help!
别管他们了 让他们去吧
Leave them! Let them go.
-让他们都去死吧 -什么
- Let them both go! - What?
你父亲这辈子过得不错了 但现在让他去吧
Your father's had a good life, but let him go now.
那样你就能得到一笔好遗产 我也是
Then you will have a great inheritance and so will I.
他是老头子了 你知道这样是最好的
He's an old man. You know it's for the best.
不会要很久的
It won't take long.
你个魔鬼 离我远点
You devil! Get away from me!
发生什么了
What's 'appened?
剧集 | 贝尔戈维亚 | 导航列表