剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
What's with the suicide hotline talk? Where you going?
跟自杀求助热♥线♥聊了什么 你要去哪里
Not into any babies, that's for sure.
肯定不是投胎
But, um, Zoe's gonna help me figure something out.
但是 佐伊会帮我想想办法
Zoe with the Manson stare?
那个眼神很犀利的佐伊吗
I'm sure she's wonderful.
我敢说她非常不错
You guys can go on a teen tour together. OK.
你们可以一起参加青少年旅游团 好吧
I'm positive...
我相信
that there's another way out.
会有别的办法
I'm sure there is.
我也相信
Think she'll show?
你觉得她会来吗
The moon's almost out.
月亮就要出来了
I do not.
我觉得不会
No, she is stridently anti storage unit.
她不会来 她强烈反对在仓库里变身
And before you were...
以前的你是...
No one that you'd ever want to meet.
是你死都不想认识的那种人
I remember you. Aidan, right?
我记得你 艾登 是吧
I can't get over how you people never change.
我就是受不了你们一直容颜不衰
You look exactly the same.
你看起来一点没变
You look good.
你气色不错
Enough to eat, right?
够你吸个痛快 是吗
Come in.
进来吧
I'm sorry, who's this?
不好意思 这位是谁
Oh, that's Perry.
他是佩利
He keeps an eye on me.
他负责保护我
You people have been getting a lot rougher lately.
你们这些人最近变得有点粗暴
You look hungry.
你看起来很饿
It's still cash up front, but, uh, the price has gone up
规矩还是先交钱 但自你上次来过之后
since you were here the last time.
价格涨了
It's gonna be $300 now.
现在是300块一次了
Hey, is he just gonna stay here and watch?
他就一直待在这里看吗
If you don't want to eat, you can leave.
要是不想吸 你可以走
So, what have you been doing all this time?
你这阵子都在做什么
Oh, you know, I've been around, trying other things.
就四处转转 各种事都试试
I guess that's what life is all about,
我看人这辈子就是这样
seeing what's out there.
在外面的世界闯荡
But it's still nice to have something to fall back on, huh?
但有个依靠总还是好的
You have no idea how glad I am you came.
真高兴你能过来
Did something happen?
出什么事了吗
You were right. Lock me up.
你是对的 把我关起来
Enough, please!
够了 停下吧
She said that's enough.
她说够了
You gonna listen? Enough!
你听见没 够了
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表