剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human.
《我欲为人》前情提要
Julia is beautiful and normal.
朱莉娅长得漂亮 还是个正常人
This is my do-over, man.
这是我重新来过的机会
I know how to lift this curse.
我知道该怎么解除诅咒
It's about finding the man who turned you.
只要找到转化你的人就行了
The wolf is a gift.
狼人是一种天赋
If you kill him, you're free.
如果你能杀了他 就能解除诅咒了
You took away the only person who meant something to me.
你带走了唯一对我重要的人
I will never forgive you for what you did.
我永远不会原谅你的所作所为
No one in our world is to have anything to do with Aidan Weight.
所有人都要跟艾登·韦特撇清关系
I am banished from all vampires under penalty of death.
主母下死命令 把我驱逐出了吸血鬼世界
Aidan's leaving.
艾登要走了
I wanted my freedom,
我想要自♥由♥
you wanted to move on from Boston, but we can have it all.
你想离开波士顿 我们可以拥有这一切
You thought we'd just let you run?
你以为我们会让你就这么逃走吗
I used to be afraid of the dark.
我曾经害怕黑暗
When you are six years old,
当你六岁时
a shadowed bedroom can seem...
对着布满阴影的卧室
as terrifying as the night sky must have been to acient men.
就如同古人对着夜空那样充满恐慌
And those things said to go bump in the night,
传说中在夜晚出现的妖魔鬼怪
can feel just as real.
也因此而真实
To turn around on this particular betrayal
即使是你 背叛我的速度
is awful fast, even for you.
也未免太快了吧
We are only following your advice.
我们只是根据你的建议行事
To return to the fold to everything Mother asks of me.
遵照主母的吩咐 做任何她要求的事
I'm sorry, old friend.
对不起了 老朋友
But an order is an order.
主命难违
I'd imagine something was hiding in the dark corners of my room.
我想象房♥间黑暗的角落中藏匿着什么
A monster. A ghost.
是怪物 抑或鬼魂
I'd bolt upright in bed, terrified, screaming for my mother.
我恐惧地在床上惊醒 尖叫着呼唤母亲
Zoey, where the heck are you?
佐伊 你到底在哪儿
Eventually I grew up, got over it,
最终我长大了 克服了梦魇
learned that if I could just hang on,
明白只要坚持下去
the sun will always rise again.
太阳总会再次升起
And then, everything changed.
但后来一切都变了
And the night, dark, came to mean something very different.
夜晚和黑暗有了大为不同的含义
That the turn was coming.
转机即将出现
You smell it too, don't you, Josh?
你也闻到了吧 乔什
If you kill him, you're free.
如果你能杀了他 就能解除诅咒了
Something's coming.
有东西来了
Is it what you're looking for?
你是在找这个吗
You know you don't have it in you.
你知道自己没那个胆
So the childish night terrors came right back.
童年的噩梦再次浮现
Because now,
因为现在
I'm one of those things that go bump.
我也成了妖魔鬼怪的一份子
This isn't over, Aidan.
这事不会就这么结束 艾登
Mother will keep coming after you.
主母会继续追捕你
Well, then think that ability you have
这么说来你取悦贵族成员
to endear yourself to the members of royal family
懂得讨他们欢心的本事
has finally paid off.
终于有回报了啊
If they'd sent anyone else, it would've ended differently.
如果来的人不是你 那情况就完全不同了
She will send someone else!
她当然会再派别人来
And they'll keep coming after you,
他们会对你们穷追不舍
until Suren's back home, tied up in Mother's apron strings.
直到苏伦回心转意 再次受主母控制
Let me help you.
让我帮你吧
I managed to stay hidden for the better part of a century.
我销声匿迹了大半个世纪
Together, we have a fighting chance.
我们联手的话 还有点胜算
But you have to leave her behind.
但你必须放弃她
Henry, I'm not leaving her behind.
亨利 我不会抛弃她的
Then you're dead.
那你死定了
I appreciate what you did back there,
我感谢你刚才为我做的一切
but I do have a few years on you.
但怎么说我都比你年长些
I'm familiar with the struggle to survive.
我了解求生的艰难
Mother's offer might've been vindictive,
主母的提议或许有报复成分
but you have to admit,
但你得承认
this is what you always wanted,
这就是你一直追求的
to live among humans, to be free of all of this.
摆脱这一切 生活在人类之中
Freedom on her terms is no freedom at all.
她说的自♥由♥根本不是真正的自♥由♥
Maybe I want more.
也许我要得更多
Is Suren really worth it?
苏伦真的值得你这样做吗
You know,
知道吗
Bishop used to say the same thing about you.
比索普对你做过相同的评价
You're going back to Boston, kid.
回波士顿吧 孩子
It's OK. It's OK.
没事的
Listen to me.
听我说
I'm the outcast, not you.
我才是被放逐的人 不是你
You belong safely in on the inside, and you always have.
你的内心属于吸血鬼世界 一直都是
Now, this wound, it's deep
这道伤足够深
and it will convince Mother that you put up a good fight.
能让主母相信你经历了一番恶战
And no one will be surprised that I stopped short of killing you,
没人会因我放你一条生路而惊讶
because it's like you always said:
因为就像你经常说的
I'm nothing, if not sentimental.
我是个感情用事的人
We have a talent for goodbyes, you and I.
我们俩告别的方式总是充满新意
Let's hope we don't have to wait another 80 years.
希望下次再见不用等上80年
Of course I'm late again.
显然我又要迟到了
Wow! Our mornings are progressing at vastly different rates.
天呐 我们早上做事的效率差距太大了
I'm still on 8 across.
我还在填横向第八条
I'm sorry. I sort of have somewhere to be.
抱歉 我得去个地方
Don't you know how rare it is
你难道不知道
for a doctor
你这个医生
and the lower-ranking hospital employee with whom she's is engaged
和我这个跟你有非分关系的医院下层员工
in an inappropriate relationship to have simultaneous days off?
能同时休假是多么少见吗
Josh, it's Chelsea.
乔什 我要去见切尔茜
She's in town.
她进城了
Oh, God.
天呐
For the record, the abject terror on my face
事先声明 我脸上悲惨惊恐的表情
isn't an entirely accurate reflection
并没有准确地反映出
of how I feel about your best friend.
我对你闺蜜的感受
And I told her weeks ago that I was seeing someone,
几周前我告诉她 我正在和某人约会
but I left out the part about how that someone
但没说那个人是毁掉我生活的
is the demon man-child who ruins lives.
邪恶幼稚男
That's what she started calling you after you ran out on me.
你甩了我以后她就这么叫你了
Succinct.
真够简洁的
I wanted to make sure that we were really together first,
我想先确认我们确实复合了
that this was gonna stick.
而且会继续下去
You know how she is.
你知道她这人
Hence the abject terror.
所以我才会有那种表情
You wanna tell Chelsea about us?
你要把我们的事告诉切尔茜
But I also know that she'll go home
我也知道回到伊萨卡后
and open that always-gigantic mouth of hers around Ithaca,
她肯定管不住她的大嘴巴
which means it's just a matter of time
也就是说迟早
before our parents are sobbing over the phone,
父母们会抽泣着给我们打电♥话♥
insisting how they always knew we'd work things out someday.
强调他们始终相信我们能重归于好
So I wanted to make sure that...
我想确定的是
you wanna tell Chelsea too.
你也愿意让切尔茜知道这件事
I wanna say the right thing here.
我想说点合时宜的话
Well, don't by No, I won't.
别勉强 当然
I want this to work.
我希望我们能走下去
Please know that.
这点你要知道
But yes, there are some
但是 我也得先把
things that I need to work out for myself.
自己的一些事处理好
'Cause I'm not-- I won't hurt you again.
因为我 我不会再伤害你了
Ok?
懂吗
Ok.
懂
Look, the fact that you're addressing it--
说了这么多 你无非是...
That's for us.
为了我们着想
Yes. That's what matters to me.
没错 这一点对我来说很重要
But you could also meet us for drinks at 4:00,
不过你可以在四点和我们喝一杯
get it over with.
把事跟她解释清楚
It would mean a lot.
这次聚会可非同小可
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表