剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
That's why his name is Boner.
所以他才叫擎天柱
It requires heavy maintenance.
要使劲撸才行
He's a ghost. He can't--
可他是个鬼魂 他不能...
Yeah, it's like a phantom limb. He can mind-whack it.
那就像是个幻肢 他能用意念撸
That's disgusting.
真够恶心的
You know, I think I'm just gonna-I'm gonna head home.
我觉得我应该回家了
OK, yeah.
行
I'm sorry about the haunted circus here.
真抱歉 我们这里闹鬼闹得厉害
I'll walk you home. No, I
我送你回去 不用了 我
I'm just gonna walk by myself.
我想自己走走
But I'll, um, call you later, OK?
我会打给你的
Yeah.
好
Josh, join us, please!
乔什 快过来吧
Aidan, you can't leave. Hey, hey, hey!
艾登 你不能走
No, you can't go. I have a room full of teenage boys.
你不能走 屋里那群小屁孩我搞不定
Besides beating off and playing Xbox, what do they do?
除了玩游戏打闹 这些孩子还喜欢做点什么
That about covers it. Get rid of them.
他们就那么点爱好 干脆摆脱他们
No, no, no. Your friends kill people.
别这样 你的朋友会杀人
Okay? This is it for me.
而我的朋友就是这群人
This is who I have to hang out with.
我得和他们相处
I have to start somewhere.
我得找地方入手
Come on, you were a teenage boy once, in medieval times.
帮帮忙吧 中世纪时你也曾是个英俊少年
Hey, dudes, um, when did you die?
兄弟们 你们什么时候死的
'01.
01年
'86.
86年
Well, do you want to watch Scarface in HD?
你们想看高清版的《疤面煞星》吗
It's out? Oh, yeah.
很落伍吧 是的
Never seen it. What's wrong with you?
我还没看过 你这是怎么回事
That is why you've never moved on.
这就是你没有超度的原因
Come on!
得了吧
That'll work, thank you.
很管用 多谢
How is it you get stuck minding the errant princess again?
是什么让你又关心起误入歧途的本公主
I'm more like your advisor.
我更像是你的顾问
Well, that's unsettling.
这可真令人不安
You were Bishop's advisor and he's dead.
你以前是比索普的顾问 而他死了
It was complicated and it has nothing to do with us
这件事很复杂 而且与我们无关
and I promised your mother
我向你的母亲保证过
that I would help you lead Boston, so....
会辅佐你管理波士顿 所以
OK, so if you're ready, the first thing we need to do
等你准备好 我们要做的第一件就是
is we need to find someone in the police
在警♥察♥局里安插一个人
to take over what Bishop did,
扮演比索普以前的角色
covering up killings, handling cleanups.
掩蔽杀戮 清理现场 做好善后工作
What's it feel like with your maker gone?
转化你的人死了 你有何感觉
It's a little strange.
有点奇怪
But not necessarily in a bad way.
但并非是种不好的感觉
I bet you feel free.
你肯定感觉很自♥由♥
So why take this job, grooming me?
那你为什么要来训练我
Such a bizarre term, isn't it?
多么奇怪的说法啊
Well, you know better than anyone.
你比任何人都明白
Your mother speaks, and it happens.
你母亲的话就是圣旨
Well, the drapes are different,
除了窗帘换了
but everything else looks the same.
一切都是老样子
It's like we were just here.
过去的事历历在目
Except the lights were more flattering back then.
只不过那时的灯光更柔和
These bulbs are so harsh.
现在这些灯泡实在太刺眼了
Suren, I really think we need to handle this police situation.
苏伦 我觉得我们应该先处理警♥察♥局的事
Are you up to seeing the candidates today?
你今天要去见一下候选人吗
Aidan, you don't have to worry.
艾登 你不必过于担心
I'm not the gullible little fool
我不再是个容易受骗的小笨蛋了
you had to babysit then.
你不必事事照顾我
OK. I've changed too.
没错 我也变了许多
Oh, that's right.
看出来了
You're a vegetarian now.
你现在吃素了
Why don't we forget about the past?
我们为什么就不能忘记过去呢
It's kind of hard to do, isn't it?
旧情难忘 不是吗
When Mother's put us right back here
主母把我们带回到这里
at the scene of the crime?
这个杀戮现场
It's so like her.
这确实是她的风格
She wants to rub my nose in it...
她想揭我的伤疤
my weakness.
这里就是我的致命弱点
But she did give you back to me.
但她还是把你还给了我
Look, we've all made mistakes.
孰能无过
We just have to show her
我们现在就是要证明给她看
that you are ready to lead now.
你已准备好接手波士顿
You really think I can?
你觉得我真的可以吗
If you want to.
事随人愿
If you're willing to block out distractions.
只要你集中精力 摒除杂念
I've had 80 years to think about what I want.
八十年来 我一直在考虑自己想要什么
I won't be distracted this time.
我这次不会再分神了
Please!
求求你
Aaah! Let me go!
放开我
Should you maybe have taken a sick day?
你是不是该请个病假
No, I think this is the best thing for me right now, working.
不用了 我现在最需要的就是工作
Makes me feel almost normal.
能让我觉得像个正常人
Can I get--
我能不能
Can I--can I get a mocha?
我能不能喝杯摩卡
Get whatever you want.
随你意
No, no, no. No, can I get a mocha?
不 我的意思是我能喝摩卡吗
'Cause, you know, chocolate is toxic to dogs.
因为狗吃巧克力会中毒
So I just--
所以我就...
You're not a dog.
你不是只狗
No, but I am, like, a canine, right? Of sorts.
对 但我属于犬科 和狗差不多
Once a month. One night a month.
每月一次 只有那么一夜
The rest of the time, we're still us.
其余的时候 我们还是正常人
I keep doing my rounds, thinking:
我边值班边想
I'm a werewolf wrapping a burn victim.
一个狼人给烧伤的病患包扎
I'm a werewolf inserting a catheter.
一个狼人给病人插导尿管
I'm a werewolf peeing in the ladies room.
一个狼人在女洗手间里小便
How much do you remember about the change?
你对变身的过程还能记起来多少
Being in the car,
我当时待在车里
and the panic, the pain.
非常恐慌 感到一阵疼痛
You don't remember anything about being the wolf?
变身成狼以后的事 你一点都不记得了吗
Should I?
我应该要记得吗
No. No, that's the one blessing.
不 不记得最好
We seem not to remember what the wolf does.
我们好像都不太记得变身以后的所作所为
Why didn't you tell me about the scratch?
你怎么没告诉我抓伤你的事
I didn't know if I was infected.
我不确定自己是不是被感染了
I could've prepared you.
我本可以让你做好心理准备
What?
笑什么
I tried to talk to you about this,
我试着提过这件事
but you wouldn't.
但是你不听
I didn't know what you were--
我当时不明白
I didn't know why you were asking.
不明白你为什么要问那些
If you did, you would've flipped out even more!
如果你知道了 你肯定更接受不了
Hey, Josh! I just wanted to say
乔什 我只是想说
I'll see you at the mixer tonight.
晚上联谊会见
Oh, the new med-student mixer. I forgot.
医学院新生联谊会 我差点忘了
Crap! Yeah, um, Nora, this is Jesse.
诺拉 这是杰西
He's just finishing up MIT med school.
他刚从麻省理工医学院毕业
Hey, Nora.
诺拉
Uh, yeah! Hey, congratulations, by the way.
对了 顺便祝贺你
Rematriculated! Thanks.
重新入学 谢谢
Nicely played. Ha!
你太棒了
I've gotta go.
我得走了
Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna make it.
我觉得我可能去不了
No, no! Dude, all the first- years are gonna be there,
别这样 兄弟 所有新生都会参加
girlfriends, boyfriends, the whole catastrophe.
到时候男男女♥女♥ 肯定热闹非凡
Yeah, but... Trust me.
我知道 但 相信我
You do not wanna be the one guy who doesn't show
你肯定也不想因为缺席
who the rest of the class spends the whole night gossiping about.
让班上其他人整晚念叨吧
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表