剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Josh...
乔什
No, Julia!
不 朱莉娅
You did this to me, Sally.
是你把我弄成这样的 莎莉
You can't make me go back there.
不要再让我回去了
Nick, I please! I need your help!
尼克 我 求你了 帮帮我
I can't!
我没办法
I don't know how. Nick?
我不知道怎么帮你 尼克
Oh my God!
天呐
I thought I'd never see you again!
我以为再也见不到你了
There's a solar eclipse and wherever you are,
发生日蚀了 不管你在哪
whatever happened to you,
无论发生了什么
I think its energy
我感觉日蚀的能量
is merging our 2 planes.
正在合并我们所在的两个平面
How much time do we have?
我们还剩多少时间
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe a few minutes.
或许只剩几分钟了
I got here as fast as I could.
我尽快赶了过来
Sally?
莎莉
You sure are a sight for sore eyes.
见到你真好啊
Me?
我
It must really be bad in there.
那边一定很不好过吧
It's so bad, it's like you knew where you were sending me.
苦不堪言 就像是你故意送我过去受罪似的
Nick, I need to know.
尼克 我要知道
You have to tell me where you are right now.
你必须告诉我你现在在哪
I mean, are you OK?
你还好吗
I just need to hear the truth.
我想听实话
Zoey,
佐伊
you are the first thing since I died,
认识你是我死后做的
the first thing that made sense.
第一件有意义的事
You saved me.
你救了我
But, uh...
但是
Now I'm at peace.
现在我是真的死了
And I think I'm in a better place.
而且我到了一个更好的地方
So you don't have to worry about me anymore.
所以你不用再担心我了
Is everybody there like you?
那儿的人都像你们一样吗
Were they all--
他们都是被
Shredded?
被撕碎的吗
No, not all.
不是全部
Some of them just went through the wrong door.
他们中有些人是进错了门
And others...
而另外一些
Well, let's just say, limbo--
这么说吧 炼狱
that's what we're calling it --
我们是这么称呼它的
has its share of undesirables.
也有一些不良分子
But who are we kidding, Sally?
但我们又能骗得了谁呢 莎莉
It's nothing I don't deserve.
这都是我自找的
I miss you so much.
我好想你
I never thought I'd be so happy
我从来没想过
to get a chance to say goodbye to someone.
有机会跟人道别也会如此幸福
Goodbye.
再见
I won't forget you.
我不会忘记你的
Are you OK?
你还好吗
It doesn't matter.
没事了
Nick is OK.
尼克很好
So...
所以
I will be too.
我也会没事的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Suren, I--
苏伦 我
Mother?
母亲
You were right.
你是对的
This is where I belong.
这里才是我该待的地方
No, sir. I live here.
不 警官 我住这
Julia.
朱莉娅
Oh, thank God you're--
谢天谢地 你...
What...
你是...
What are you?
你到底是什么
I'm a wolf.
我是狼
A werewolf.
狼人
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I couldn't!
我不能
I didn't know how.
我不知道该怎么告诉你
After I found out...
当我发现
when I was turned...
我被转化之后
the life I knew before ended.
以前的生活就结束了
The person I was died.
以前的我也死了
I didn't want you to have to face that.
我不想让你面对这些
I thought you were better off.
我以为你会过得更好
I was trying to protect you.
我想尽力保护你
I will protect you... from this.
我会保护你 远离这种危险
I still can.
我仍然可以
No, Josh, you can't.
不 乔什 你不能了
It's too late.
已经太迟了
I'm so--
我...
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
This was the reason...
原来一直以来
all along...
这就是
why you left me.
你离开我的原因
What is it?
那是什么
It's for you.
那是为你准备的
It's OK.
没事的
I loved you enough, Josh.
我很爱你 乔什
You just never believed it.
只是你从来都不相信
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表