剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human.
《我欲为人》前情提要
Janet, this is all my fault.
珍妮特 一切都是我的错
You're not crazy.
你并没有发疯
Reaper.
收魂者
I'm never gonna be like you!
我绝不会像你一样
You did things. Horrible things.
你做了一些事 很可怕的事
Don't you get it, Sally?
你还没明白吗 莎莉
You are me.
你就是我
I want you gone.
我要你离开
It's not that simple.
可没这么简单
My last girlfriend, Nora, she's a wolf.
我的前女友诺拉 她是个狼人
You want to be human and I don't think I do.
你想成为人 但我不想
So you'd give up on us?
所以你要结束我们的关系吗
Josh? Julia.
乔什 朱莉娅
Ju...Julia the fiancee?
他的未婚妻朱莉娅
I either bring her in closer or I break her heart.
我要么跟她更亲密 要么就伤了她的心
Aidan, you will be my daughter's second.
艾登 我命你辅佐我女儿
In return, I would be willing to grant you freedom.
作为回报 我会放你自♥由♥
People love that cliche:
人们青睐这句陈词滥调
"Time heals all wounds."
"时间会治愈一切伤口"
When Mother arrives, she'll want to meet our police
主母驾到之后 要接见吸血鬼警♥察♥
and she wanna tour the house where the orphans were dealt with.
还要参观处理遗孤的房♥子
I've also taken care of the entertainment.
我还准备了娱乐项目
Just a small feast of Boston's tastiest blood whores.
由波士顿最美味的血姬组成的小型宴会
Mother can sample down the line like it's a flight of tequila.
主母可以像享受龙舌兰系列酒一样逐个品尝
We don't want her to get bored, do we?
我们不能让她感到无聊 对吧
No, boring is good.
不 感到无聊才好
Boring means business as usual,
无聊代表一切正常
and that's exactly what we want her to see.
这才是我们想让她见到的
This is as far as you go. Are you serious?
你不能进去 你在开玩笑吗
I gave my skin to get back into this family.
为了重返家族 我被扒了一层皮
Doesn't that afford me the right
难道我做出这么大牺牲
to do anything more than follow you around and open doors?
还是只能跟在你后面 为你开门吗
You're back, Henry, and I'm glad you're back,
亨利 你回来了 我很高兴
but it's only been a few weeks.
但你只回来几周而已
You can't blame Suren if she still can't bear the sight of you.
苏伦还不想见到你 这也不能怪她
Keep your cool.
保持冷静
It might take 2 or 3 decades,
可能要等上二三十年
but you'll move up.
但你总会晋升的
But live long enough,
但等活到了一定年岁
you realize that most cliches are true.
你会意识到多数陈词滥调都有理可循
Please, allow me.
请让我来
It's what I live for.
这是我该做的
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来迟了
I've been going over preparations for Mother.
我一直在验收迎接主母的准备工作
I should have waited to invite her.
我应该过一段时间再邀请她
No, no. It's time.
不 时间正好
The orphans are gone.
遗孤们已被清除
Boston is running again with precision.
波士顿再度恢复正常运转
It's flawless.
一切都无可指摘
Suppose Mother comes and likes what she sees.
若是主母造访之后 对所见很是满意
What then?
然后呢
I get more power?
我被赋予更高的权力
I get seated in a bigger city,
派往更大的城市
the East Coast maybe.
可能是东海岸
Aren't you getting the slightest bit ahead of yourself?
你不觉得考虑得有点远吗
Mother is going to give you your freedom.
主母将会放你自♥由♥
You could use it to come with me.
到时你就能跟我远走高飞
I haven't seen the world in 80 years.
我已经80年没接触外面的世界了
I want to see it with you.
我希望你能陪我一起经历
It's amazing what
即使在极短的时间内
even the smallest passage of time can accomplish:
也会发生让人惊叹的世事变迁
the cuts it can close;
伤口会愈合
the imperfections it can smooth over.
瑕疵被掩去
Wow! We are so hardcore,
天啊 咱俩太有毅力了
I think we've shut this place down 3 nights in a row.
已经连续三晚在这里待到关门了
You could come over.
你可以到我家来
I can't.
不行
I have to go home,
我得回家
and check on my water heater.
检查热水器
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Josh, you need to quit apologizing for everything.
乔什 别再有事没事就说抱歉
Your water heater, my salad earlier, the rain.
你家热水器 我点的沙拉 还有这场雨
That is my fault.
的确是我的错
I get it.
我明白了
You feel bad.
你感觉很内疚
You know, you could come over.
可以换成你来我家
No, I--
不行 我...
I really can't.
真的不行
Because of Aidan?
因为艾登吗
That was months ago
那是几个月前的事了
and you're with me now, again.
现在我们又在一起了
After everything we've been through,
咱们受过这么多煎熬
and everything that...
我还对你做过那么多...
I did,
混账事
I think we've overcome a pretty major hurdle,
咱们大风大浪都已经过来了
and Aidan is just a tiny hurdle.
艾登不过是块小绊脚石而已
It's not so much what happened with Aidan,
要紧的不是我和艾登的过往
it's how he treated me after it happened.
而是后来他对我的态度
I told you that's my fault.
我说过那是我的错
You made him talk to me like I was a whore?
是你让他把我当轻浮女子对待的吗
I did not do that.
我可没那么干
I can appreciate how much
我完全理解
he respects his friendship with you,
他很看重和你的哥们情谊
but I still kind of hate him.
但我还是有点恨他
Good luck with your water heater.
希望你的热水器没啥大问题
But in the end,
但最终
it comes down to the size of the wound, doesn't it?
愈合时间的长短还是由伤口深浅决定的
If the wound is deep enough,
如果伤深入骨
there might be no way to keep it from festering,
即使你拥有永生
even if you have all the time in the world.
也没有灵丹妙药可以治愈
Tonight, on Paranormal Witness...
今晚的《超自然目击者》将带来...
You should go on that show.
你应该去参加这个节目
If only they knew how much we liked people.
要是他们知道我们喜欢人类该多好
Something was just not right with the house.
这房♥子有点不对劲
You can't ignore me forever, Sally.
你不能永远无视我 莎莉
I just felt very unsettled.
我觉得很心神不宁
And then, the nightmares started.
然后 噩梦开始了
I didn't understand what I just saw.
我不知道刚才看到了什么
Something stepped in front of me.
有个东西走到了我面前
I feel like I'm watching stories with my Meemaw!
我感觉像在和我奶奶一起看电视
Sorry. I was trying to drown out the Reaper.
抱歉 我想用电视的声音盖过收魂者
These are things I can't explain...
这些事情我无法解释
Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa! He's here?
等下 不是吧 他在屋里吗
No, not right now. He comes and goes.
没 现在没有 他间歇性出现
Could we not talk about him, please?
我们能不能别谈他
Or me, for that matter?
也别谈我
History shows that us ignoring your problems
经验表明 一旦忽视你的问题
doesn't really work out well for anyone,
我们大家都会倒霉
so, if you don't mind,
所以 如果你不介意的话
we will maintain the current level of care and concern.
我们会继续保持对你的关怀程度
We just wanna help you get better.
我们只是希望你好起来
I don't think there is any getting better from this.
我觉得这种情况好不了
I shredded ghosts.
我撕了很多鬼魂
I robbed them of any chance they had at moving on.
我剥夺了他们好好生活的机会
And it's not just ghosts.
何况还不止鬼魂
I wrecked the lives of people who were actually alive.
我还破坏了不少活人的生活
What?
怎么了
I saw that look.
我看到你的表情了
What--what do you know?
你们知道什么了
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表