剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Was there something about Dad that I'm missing?
关于爸 还有什么我不知道的事
Was he verbally or physically abusing you
他除了给你做足部按♥摩♥
while he wasn't rubbing your feet
在厨台上给你留了几首小诗
or leaving you poems on the kitchen counter?
难道还在言辞或身体上虐待过你吗
You're making that up.
你自己编的吧
I'm not! One poem!
才没有 只有一首小诗
Would writting you two have stopped you
难道写两首就能阻止你
from boffing the neighbour?
跟邻居暧昧了吗
I don't expect you to understand.
我不指望你能理解
Oh, good!
很好
She's still young. I know.
她还年轻 我知道
It hasn't occurred to you that your parents could be individuals,
你忘了你的父母都是独♥立♥的个人
have a life of their own?
有属于自己的生活
No, I get that, Mom. I really do.
妈 我知道 我当然知道
Having your own life, that's fine.
过你自己的生活 那没问题
Having an extramarital affair that leaks into your death,
但把婚外恋带到你死后的世界
that's not fine.
那就有问题了吧
I died and you didn't even know how!
我死了 而你却不知道我是怎么死的
For so long, I've been waiting for you to hold me,
这么久以来 我都在等你来抱住我
for you to tell me what to do.
等你告诉我该怎么办
And you've just been waiting for him.
而你却在等他
Sally, I love you.
莎莉 我是爱你的
I loved your father, but...
我也爱过你的爸爸 但是...
Yes! Yes, I have a vital relationship with Gerry
没错没错 我跟格瑞是生死之交
that I have had to mourn in silence for over a decade
我才为他默哀了十年
and that is what I want to spend the rest of my time exploring.
所以我才想用剩下的时间和他在一起
OK.
好吧
I appreciate the honesty, I guess.
谢谢你的诚实
I'll get it. I got it.
我去开门 我去开
Don't get it! I got it.
你别去 我来开
You better not invite them in!
你最好别邀请他们进来
Because of the vampires. 'Cause the vampires.
因为他们是吸血鬼 因为吸血鬼
'Cause if you invite them in,
如果你让他们进屋
then they might p-p-potentially kill us all,
他们就可能把我们都杀了
or just me, 'cause I'm the only one still--
或者只杀我 因为这屋里只有我还没...
I'm gonna go! I'm--I'm gonna let myself out.
我要走啦 我还是先走吧
Uh, Gerry, Rena, it was...
格瑞 瑞娜 见到你们很高兴
I'd ask to come in,
我本想进屋
but the last time I tread on your territory,
但上次我进了你的地盘
things didn't go so well.
事情闹得有点僵
Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗
Josh?
乔什
Mind if we have a look at those?
你介意我们看看这些东西吗
I moved around a lot.
我经常到处转悠
Pacific Northwest mostly.
一般是西北太平洋那边
Easy to disappear there.
在那里容易藏身
And you?
你呢
Eating's been good, I see.
能看出来你不愁喝
Why did you come back, Henry?
你为什么要回来 亨利
I'd heard you killed Bishop.
我听说你杀死了比索普
I heard you were supposed to be running Boston.
我听说本该由你来管理波士顿
I came to support you.
我是回来支援你的
Oh, and instead, you've fallen in with the orphans.
你加入了比索普的遗孤
I haven't fallen in with them.
我没有加入他们
I taught them a few things.
我教了他们一些事情
Survival.
生存
Blood dens in plain sight.
显然还是吸血
A fighting chance.
这是功成名就的机会
Bishop, you, left them with nothing.
比索普和你 什么都没给他们留下
No tools.
没有工具
I've been out there for 80 years.
我和他们相处了八十年
I couldn't just sit back and watch them die.
我可不能坐视不理 眼睁睁看着他们死去
I want back in the family, Aidan.
艾登 我想回归家族
I didn't come back for her,
我不是回来找她的
if that's what you're scared of.
这点你不必顾虑
Aidan, I'm tired of hiding.
艾登 我厌倦了藏匿
Can you, with any honesty,
你能老实地告诉我
tell me you're the same vampire I left 80 years ago?
你还是八十年前的你吗
Can you tell me Suren's the same vampire
你能告诉我 苏伦还是当年那个
who exposed us all?
暴露我们的吸血鬼吗
With any God-given grace, time heals,
看在上帝的份上 时间能治愈一切
time matures.
时间能使人成熟
I think it was you who tried to teach me that.
我想这些都是你当年想教给我的
Funny. Most people who rent places like this,
有意思 大多数人租这种地方
they fill them with boxes, bowling trophies.
是为了堆放箱子和保龄球奖杯
Not too many people have video cameras and cages.
没多少人会放录像机和笼子
So you can see how this isn't looking good for you.
所以你知道这对你有多不利吧
How did you guys even know to look here?
你们是怎么查到这里来的
We followed you, genius.
我们跟踪了你 小天才
We thought you'd lead us to your girlfriend, but...
本以为你会带我们找到你女朋友 但...
How did these get here?
这是怎么弄的
Yeah, I know...
好吧 我懂
Those were here when I rented the place. It's weird.
我租的时候就有了 很奇怪
We can always ask the rental manager,
我们可以问租赁经理
see if he's seen or heard anything strange.
看他是否看到或听到奇怪的东西
Looks like the ones at the scene, right?
看起来像案发现场的爪痕 对吧
Cages, video cameras claw marks on the walls.
笼子 录影机 墙上的爪痕
We're cuffing this guy, right?
我们要逮捕这家伙 对吧
This young man is a sick bastard,
这个年轻人虽然不是省油的灯
but he's not our guy.
但他不是我们要找的人
No. No, he's definitely not our guy.
没错 他绝对不是我们要找的人
Hold up, hold up, hold up! W-w-what?
等一下 怎么回事
We're gonna forget his dopy little face after this.
过后我们就会忘记他这张蠢脸
I'll be holding on to that tape.
我来管理那盘录影带
Yes, ma'am.
好的 长官
This is where you thank me.
现在你该谢我了
Yes, well, I'm not exactly sure of our arrangement yet.
没错 但我还不确定我们的约定
Well, I thought you were making the purebred thing up.
我以为你在研究纯种狼人
Well, you're new.
你是新来的
You really wanna be a smart-ass now?
你非要自作聪明吗
No. No, ma'am.
不是的 长官
Bring them to me.
带他们来见我
I can't be any more involved.
我不想继续卷进来了
Whatever set up you've got here and the one next door
不管你在这间或隔壁那间仓库
for your girlfriend,
装置了什么设备
I'm guessing you're already pretty damn involved.
你已经完全卷进来了
I want the purebreds.
我要纯种狼人
So, babe, I'm gonna go.
宝贝 我要走啦
It's OK.
没关系
You two need to be alone together without me.
你们俩需要过二人世界
I'll see you back at the place?
我们老地方会和
Please tell me the place isn't the cemetery,
别告诉我老地方是指公墓
'cause that's gross and weird.
那既恶心又怪异
No, it's this tree we used to go to--
不是 是我们总去的那棵树
OK!
够了
OK.
好吧
I wanted to come here alone,
我本想自己过来
you know, walk in the door, hug you,
一踏进门就拥抱你
talk about the wallpaper.
跟你聊聊壁纸
But we're dead.
但我们已经死了
And the way you died is--
而且你的死因
You'll never understand this
你永远不会明白这感觉
because you'll never have a daughter.
因为你再也不可能当上母亲
For that, I am so sorry.
对此 我很抱歉
But for me, to see you here...
但对我来说 能在这里见到你
my amazing daughter...
我出色的女儿
still in this house where you were with him,
还留在这座你和他住过的房♥子里
I mean, living, dying,
生前身后
to see this is my idea of hell.
对我来说都难以接受
So what? It's just--
所以呢
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表