剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Think I didn't learn your tricks and more?
你以为我不知道你那些把戏吗
I'm sure it was really badass
被你狱友掐死
being strangled by your cellmate.
肯定牛逼得很吧
You know, the funny thing about you
你最有意思的地方就在于
is you keep talking and talking,
你一直絮絮叨叨
but I know the more you talk,
但我知道你越是说个不停
the more scared you really are.
就代表你越是害怕
Was it because you snored
难道不是因为你打鼾
or did you use too much teeth?
或者是你磨牙的关系吗
I don't need this to kill you.
不用这个我也能干掉你
Who are you?
你是谁
You know exactly who I am.
你很清楚我是谁
Reaper.
收魂者
Atlee.
亚特力
You were right. They do know more.
你是对的 他们确实知道的不少
There is a threat and it must be handled delicately.
我们遇到了威胁 必须小心妥善处理
Continue.
接着说
The wolves who murdered Hegeman
谋杀海格曼的狼人们
are running loose around the city.
正在这座城市里游荡
The wolves?
狼人
The twin wolves who murdered Hegeman.
谋杀海格曼的是一对狼人兄妹
They turn in the woods on the full moon,
他们月圆之夜在丛林里变身
but we can take them together tonight
但我们能在今晚把他们一网打尽
in the place where they killed our brother.
就在我们兄弟遇难的地方
I can't do this alone.
这事我一个人做不来
And you shan't.
你不必单独行事
We'll avenge Hegeman together.
我们一起为海格曼报仇
These wolves...
这两个狼人
one for me, one for you.
我解决一个 另一个你来解决
How can I be sure you speak the truth?
你教我怎么相信你说的话
Atlee, we gotta trust each other
亚特力 我们必须信任彼此
if we're gonna survive the night.
如果我们想要活过今晚的话
Purebreds are vicious.
纯种的很凶残
Purebreds?
纯种的
Purebred wolves?
纯种狼人吗
Yes. You have dealt with purebreds before?
对 你以前和纯种狼人干过架吗
Don't be ridiculous.
别说蠢话了
What I meant was they're overconfident,
我的意思是他们太自负了
vulnerable to the element of surprise.
面对突入其来的情况根本不堪一击
You draw the wolves out of hiding,
你去把他们引出来
bring them to me.
再带到我这里来
Then we can take them both out together.
然后我们就能把他们一并解决
Wait for me here.
在这里等我
I don't wanna fight.
我不是来打架的
Because I love you.
因为我爱你
And I wanna be with you more than anything.
无论如何我都想和你在一起
Even if it means
即使这意味着
turning in these woods with them.
要在这丛林里和他们一起变身
Bravo! Yeah, bravo!
漂亮 说得好
Our guest has arrived.
有客到
You can come in.
你可以进来了
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
He's here because he tried to have us killed.
他过来是准备干掉我们
Aidan had nothing to do with it.
艾登和这事没关系
Josh...
乔什...
It was me. I sent Cecilia.
是我 是我把塞西莉亚送来的
What?
什么
Twist!
剧情大转折啊
We presumed some kind of indirect association,
我们猜测你跟这事有些间接关系
but responsible?
但没想到你要负全责
Kind of perfect you showed up when you did.
你露面的时机刚好
Aidan, get out!
艾登 快走
Oh, he can't leave yet.
他还不能离开
We haven't explained the rules. Right.
我们还没说明规则呢 没错
Rules for what?
什么规则
The vampire hunt.
吸血鬼狩猎
The McLeans' version of a fox hunt:
类似于麦克林的狐狸狩猎法则
beast versus beast in their truest form.
野兽间要用最原始的姿态来战斗
It's been played by our family for centuries.
这已经在我们家族传承好几个世纪了
And since Boston is nothing
波士顿这座城市
if not a city steeped in tradition,
最大的特点就是循规蹈矩
we felt it only right to share.
我们觉得有必要瓜分地盘
Where is Cecilia!
塞西莉亚在哪儿
Well, the good news is she's somewhere in the woods
好消息是她正待在丛林里的某个地方
with your vampire's gun.
带着你的吸血鬼之枪
The bad news is we might find her first.
而坏消息是也许我们会比你先找到她
But the best news is that you might kill Josh,
而最棒的消息是要么你杀了乔什
or better yet, Josh might kill you.
或更好的结果是 乔什把你给杀了
Aidan, get out now!
艾登 赶紧走
So has it been you the whole time?
这么说一直以来就是你
Stalking me?
偷偷接近我
Stalking sounds so unsavoury.
"偷偷接近"多难听啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Please help me put it in a more appealing way.
那拜托你换种更好听的说法吧
When people live their lives
当人活着的时候
and do the various bad things that they do,
做了各种坏事之后
they wonder: "Will there be consequences?"
他们总会想"这样做会遭报应吗"
And the answer is yes.
答案是肯定的
I knew not taking my door was a bad thing.
我就知道没有走进我的门会惹来麻烦
It did cause you to emerge as a person of interest.
这件事确实让你成为了嫌疑人
There's an order.
冥界有种秩序
I come to those that create imbalance in that order
我的任务是找到那些破坏平衡的鬼
and I get rid of them.
然后把他们解决掉
And now you're here for me.
那你现在是来解决我的吗
I didn't pass up my door on purpose.
我是故意没踏入我的门
I was... I was saving my friend.
我当时要救我朋友
It is a conundrum.
这事确实有些棘手
The ones I normally dispose of, they're more...
我平时解决的那些鬼 他们比你...
problematic.
问题更严重
See? There's some sketchy stuff going on,
看 有那么多不安分的鬼魂作祟
way worse than me.
比我严重得多
You are an interesting case, Sally Malik.
你是个有趣的案例 莎莉·马利克
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
You're... special.
你与众不同
You really think so?
你真这么觉得吗
I don't normally converse.
我通常不和对方交谈
I sense that.
我感觉到了
The chaos of the afterlife needs to be contained every day.
冥界的混乱每天都需要得到遏制
Danny...
丹尼
that helped set things right for today.
使今天的正常秩序得以恢复
But for tomorrow...
但明天
I think you can see where I'm going with this.
我应该知道我会从何如下手
Just tell me how much time I have.
就告诉我还剩多少时间吧
Aidan!
艾登
They're coming. How many are there?
他们要追上来了 有多少只
Four. We cannot survive four!
四只 我们拼不过四只狼人
Shhh! Atlee, listen to me.
亚特力 听我说
We have to be strong for Hegeman.
为了海格曼 我们必须坚强起来
Not when it's my own funeral.
我都快要没命了 你让我怎么坚强
You wanna go back a coward?
你要做回懦夫吗
I'd rather return a coward than dead!
我宁可当懦夫也不想死
Godspeed, brother!
大兄弟 祝你成功
I want you to take this.
我想让你把这个带在身上
It's a--a housewarming gift.
算是乔迁之礼
A fern is a housewarming gift.
乔迁之礼不是该送蕨类植物之类的吗
I can only do this, live here with you,
我和你一起生活的底线
if I know that I,
就是我要确定
or it, won't hurt you.
我或狼身都不会伤害到你
I need a nuclear option.
我要做好万全准备
It's silver.
这是银质的
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表