剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
I'd hoped that you'd gotten your door
你能找到你的那扇"门"
and moved on to something better than...
然后开始一段更好的人生
Josh, my dad never said, "I love you."
乔什 我爸从没说过爱我
And my mother basically
在我上大学之前
cut my food for me until I went off to college.
我妈基本上断了我的口粮
So I am the king of unresolved issues,
所以 不管是此生还是来世
life and afterlife.
我都是个问题人物
No door for me.
我没有"门"
So what did you do?
那你都在干嘛
I stayed pissed at you for far too long
一直以来 我都在生你的气
for, uh, surviving and leaving.
气你活下来 却弃我于不顾
Well, I don't know how you got over it,
虽然不知道你是怎么熬过来的
but I'm glad you did.
但我很高兴看到你挺过来
The grab was flawless.
他的动作无懈可击
The kid barely knew he'd been possessed.
那孩子根本就不知道自己被附身了
You've gotta make sure the shred is just as clean.
你得确保撕魂的动作也那么干净利落
You make it sound so clinical.
你说得好像动手术一样
It should be.
就得这样
If you linger,
要是你犹豫不决
they start in with the whining and the lying.
他们就会开始抱怨 满口胡言
It gets awkward for everyone.
那对双方都很难堪
You're still not sold.
你还是没想通
It's just...
只是
when Walter said that it was a one-time thing,
沃特当时说他是初犯
or when Stevie told me
史蒂维也告诉我
that he didn't kill Boner and his friends,
他没有杀擎天柱和他朋友
how do we know who's telling the truth?
我们怎么知道是真是假呢
They all lie.
他们都在撒谎
Wouldn't you to save yourself?
为了自救 你也会那么说吧
Maybe.
也许吧
What if we make a mistake?
可如果我们错了呢
There are no mistakes.
我们不可能错
Once you take over, that'll become clear.
一旦你成了收魂者 一切都会明朗化
How?
怎么明朗
Commit and the worries will go away.
你保证接手 这种烦恼就会烟消云散
Will that be a problem?
有问题吗
No.
没有
Good, because the next reap is all yours.
很好 你得自己完成下次收魂任务了
How did you even find me here?
你是怎么找到这儿来的
Remember DUI Dave?
还记得酒驾的戴夫吗
Always riding a stool down at Durgen's?
经常去德根酒吧喝酒
Yes! He took out 40 feet of guardrail
记得 他开车冲入峡谷之后
when he drove into the gorge.
撞毁了四十英尺长的护栏
I remember that guy.
我记得那家伙
Yeah, that's the one.
就是他
Well, homeboy's, like,
那小子现在像是
a clearing house for the supernatural now.
超自然生物的信息交换所
So I heard through the ghost-vine
我听其他的鬼魂说
that you're a werewolf?
你是个狼人
You're kind of a big deal back home.
你在老家现在可是风云人物
Right. I'm huge in Ithaca.
没错 我在伊萨卡确实出名
Right? Yeah!
是吗 当然
You know, sometimes I wish I hadn't left so fast,
有时候真希望我当时别走得那么急
but the whole wolf thing kind of spun me out a little bit.
可狼人这事改变了我的命运
Yeah, that night messed up a lot of us.
那一晚彻底毁了咱俩的生活
Your parents got even weirder.
连你♥爸♥妈变得更古怪了
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Julia...
还有茱莉亚...
Yeah, but she's doing better.
是啊 但她有所好转了
I mean, s-she even wants to be my friend.
她甚至还想继续和我做朋友
Yeah, I--I would pass on that
这我倒是可以理解
Why?
为什么
You guys are both all-in kind of people.
你们可都是全身心投入的那种人
I was. I was. I am not anymore.
以前是 现在不是了
Yeah.
是嘛
No, for real.
我说真的
I--I went all in with my last girlfriend, Nora,
我深爱着我的前女友诺拉
and--and now she's gone.
可她现在离开了
She's gone away or she's gone, dead?
她是去别处了 还是去世了
No, she's alive.
不 她还活着
And she's a wolf.
她也是个狼人
Yeah.
没错
She wants nothing to do with me.
她不想再和我纠缠下去
So I guess Julia actually got off easy?
我猜茱莉亚也轻松释怀了
Yes, she did.
没错
And don't worry, nothing is gonna change that.
别担心 事情也就只能这样了
Julia and I are officially ancient history.
我和朱莉娅是过去式了
I know you have one around here.
我知道你这有一个
One? One what?
一个什么
A stake.
木棍
No, no.
不行
You're gonna get better. You're strong.
你那么坚强 会好起来的
No, I'm not. I never was.
我不够坚强 也从未坚强过
Hey, you made it 80 years in the wilderness.
你一个人在野外生活了八十年
You can make it through this.
这次你也能挺过去
Why?
何苦呢
So I can screw up again
再给我一次搞砸的机会
and make your life worse like I always have?
让我像以前一样再次毁了你的生活吗
Not always.
也没有那么夸张
What have we got here?
伤员什么情况
Cleared a whole trench by himself.
单枪匹马挑了一整个战壕
I've never seen so much blood.
我第一次见到有人失血这么严重
How many entry wounds are there?
有几处枪伤
Lost count at a dozen.
起码十几处
You deal with him.
你来负责
I'm afraid you're stuck with me.
抱歉只能由我来帮你处理了
Let's see what we have here.
让我看看伤口
Dear Lord...
天呐
He'll be gone west by morning.
他熬不过天亮的
Don't go wasting good morphine on a dead man.
别把吗♥啡♥浪费在一个将死之人身上
Take them out.
把它们取出来
What? The bullets!
什么 把子弹取出来
You heard him.
你也听见他的话了
I'm dead anyway. Get them out!
反正都是死 把它们取出来
Wait here.
在这等着
I'm not babysitting the meat-sicle.
我可不要守着那个肉球
It's not like he's gonna throw a rager.
他又不会把家里搞得一团乱
He's not getting any better and he needs food.
他这样恢复不了 我得去给他找点吃的
Are we talking takeout that comes in a bag
你说的是有包装的外带食物
or the kind with a pulse?
还是有脉搏的那类食物
You know what? Never mind.
算了
Bring him a herd of cattle. What do I care?
给他带一群牛回来都不关我事
Hey, Sally.
莎莉
Boner? You seen Stevie?
擎天柱 你见过史蒂维吗
We know all about Boner.
擎天柱的事我们都知道了
He's still here! Where is he?
他还在呢 那他在哪呢
But Stevie shredded you.
史蒂维不是已经把你撕裂了吗
That's news to me. Who told you that?
这可真新鲜 谁跟你说的
He shredded them, Sally.
他把他们都杀了 莎莉
Dylan, Boner. Stevie lied to you.
迪伦 擎天柱 史蒂维骗了你
Someone who should know better.
一个应该知道真♥相♥的人
Are you OK? Yeah.
你没事吧 当然
'Cause you don't look OK.
看着似乎不怎么好
No, I'm fine.
没事 我挺好的
So--so the other guys at Jasper's,
这么说贾斯珀房♥子里的其他人
Stevie didn't shred any of them?
史蒂维没动他们一根手指头
The only one Stevie shreddedas Dylan,
史蒂维只杀过迪伦一个人
and that was to protect you.
还是为了保护你
Who told you that stuff about Stevie?
史蒂维这些事是谁跟你造的谣
A ghost reaper.
一个收魂者
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表