剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
I can hear somebody having sex.
我还能听到有人在做♥爱♥
And they are really going to town!
他们可真是卖♥♥力
Yeah, well, you don't really need super hearing for that one.
好吧 好听力不是用在这事上的
Oh, my! Is that Aidan?
难道 是艾登吗
Yeah.
是的
I didn't know the walls were so thin.
从没发现墙壁这么薄
Well, maybe we should give them a run for their money.
或许我们应该跟他们比比
Yeah, you're just...
你只是...
That's--that's the wolf feeling. You're very wolfy right now.
这是狼会有的感觉 你现在狼性十足
Well, so what?
是吗 那又怎样呢
You're feeling wolfy too.
你也很狼性
I should finish this first.
我得先把这事做完
Now.
现在呢
OK! Yeah, let's sex it now.
好吧 先做♥爱♥
Hey, so what was with the bang-off I had to listen to last night?
我昨晚听到的响声是怎么回事
I'm the ghost, people.
同志们 我是鬼
I'm the one who makes creepy noises in the middle of the night.
半夜制♥造♥恐怖响声的是我才对
I love eggs!
我爱吃鸡蛋
Whatever!
无所谓了
You guys can start swinging naked from the chandelier.
以后你们全♥裸♥挂在吊灯上荡秋千都没人管
I'm moving out.
因为我准备搬走了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I've decided to be reincarnated.
我决定去转世为人
Sally's decided to be reincarnated.
莎莉决定去投胎
Oh! Hilarious.
是吗 真幽默
I'm not seeing the humour in this situation.
我没觉得这事有什么好笑
What's funny about Sally is that reincarnation isn't real.
好笑是因为转世一说是假的
And even if it were,
就算是真的
you would be way too chicken to go through with it.
你胆子太小 到时候肯定不敢
It is real
这事是真的
and it happens right under your noses at the hospital.
而且就发生在你们医院里
And I'm gonna do it,
我想转世
so I'd appreciate a little bit of support here.
所以我需要你们的支持
Sally, calm down.
莎莉 冷静
Ok, listen, we got company upstairs
听着 楼上还有客人
so please put a lid on this stuff.
请你息怒
Wait, there's company?
等一下 有客人
Your girl is still here?
你的炮♥友♥还没走吗
I would've made more frittata!
我该多做点菜肉煎蛋饼
Josh?
乔什
Julia.
朱莉娅
Oh, wait. Ho-- You're-- you're that Julia?
慢着 你是那个朱莉娅吗
His Ju-- Julia the fiancee!
他的未婚妻朱莉娅
I'm not his. He, uh...
我不是他未婚妻 他...
He left me.
他离开了我
Julia!
朱莉娅
Julia, wait.
朱莉娅 等一下
Stop for a second, please.
别急着走好吗
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
I'm sorry for back there,
很抱歉提起了往事
I couldn't believe it was you...
但我不敢相信 来我家的人...
in my house.
是你
What are you doing in Boston?
你来波士顿干什么
I got my residency at SCH.
我在精神科做实习医生
The hospital? My hospital?
医院吗 我工作的医院
The one that I work at with Aidan?
就是我和艾登一起工作的那家吗
Did you know? God, no!
你之前知道吗 当然不知道
Please don't make this any more awkward and awful for me.
拜托别再让我更难堪了
I'm sorry, Julia...
对不起 朱莉娅
for leaving you the way I did.
抱歉当初的不辞而别
You ran away!
你逃婚了
I did. I ran away.
是的 我逃婚了
And I wish I had an explanation that you would believe,
真希望我能做出让你信服的解释
but believe me when I say it was for the best.
但相信我 那么做对你我都好
Wait. Don't, plea--
等等 别走
No.
不
Aw, salt.
是盐
Seriously? That guy?
真的假的 那家伙也行
Do you have any idea how delicate a procedure that is?
你知道这个过程要多小心吗
Any notion what it takes to coax a newborn spirit
你知道哄新生儿接受另一个人的灵魂
into accepting someone else?
需要多大精力吗
I'm sorry, I didn't... I didn't know.
抱歉 我不知道
You're kind of amazing, by the way.
你太赞了
How are you able to do that?
你是怎么做到的
I was a baby.
当我还是个婴儿时
A ghost came to me.
一个鬼魂来到我身边
He was terrifying, but when he started to possess me,
很吓人 但当他准备进入我身体时
I screamed so loud, I scared him.
我大哭大叫 反而把他吓到了
I often think I have a piece of him in me
我常觉得体内留有他灵魂的一部分
and that's why I'm able to see them.
导致我能看到鬼魂
That's my first memory.
这就是我最初的记忆
My first memory was burning my lap
我最初的记忆是一大碗意大利面
with a bowl of Spaghettios.
烫伤了我的大腿
So why should I help you be reincarnated?
我为什么要帮你转世呢
Because I have a lot of awesome qualities
因为我有许多很优秀的品质
that could really help a baby out.
可以帮到孩子
I was a decent person before I died, you know?
我生前是个正派的人
I came from a good family,
出生在一个好家庭
a loving home.
一个温暖的家
Osama Bin Laden came from a loving home.
奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥也有良好的出身
Means zero.
还不是白搭
I'm just trying to paint a portrait of myself for you.
我这是在向你描述自己
If you're a good person,
如果你真是个好人
you should just wait on your door.
那就该等自己的门出现
Yeah, I kind of passed my door up.
可我错过了自己的门
You passed up your door?
你竟然错过了自己的门
I had to in order to help my roommate.
为了帮助室友 我必须得这么做
I'm selfless like that.
我就是这么无私
Hold up.
慢着
You have roommates?
你还有室友
I, uh...
我...
met Julia,
在酒吧
in a bar.
遇见了朱莉娅
Julia doesn't go into bars.
朱莉娅不会去酒吧的
OK, uh, but she does now, so... OK.
但她现在去了 所以 好吧
OK, and so what were you doing at the bar?
那你在酒吧干什么
What were you gonna drink?
你想去喝点什么
You know, I don't appreciate that.
我不太喜欢那样
Right, because you're in control of your urges now?
是嘛 因为现在你能控制自己的冲动了吗
Were you in control when you met Julia?
你遇见朱莉娅的时候能控制自己吗
I was tempted at first, yes, but I haven't hurt her.
一开始确实受了诱惑 但我没伤害她
I didn't hurt her. Yet.
真的没有 暂时没有罢了
Oh, God!
我的天呐
Yeah, and how's your little hypothesis working
那现在你得不到血浆供应
now that you uh... now that you're cut off?
你那假设该怎么办
You remember you were happy for me.
还记得你曾替我感到高兴吗
You said I deserved something normal. Right.
你说我应该做些常人之事 没错
Right, yeah, I remember that.
是的 我记得
I'm so happy that you're sleeping with my ex
我很高兴看到你和我前未婚妻上♥床♥
and not eating her.
却没吸她的血
I didn't know who she was, Josh.
我当时不知道她是谁 乔什
Are you gonna--
你还准备...
Are you gonna keep seeing her?
你还准备继续和她交往吗
Of course not!
当然不会了
Believe it or not, Josh,
信不信由你 乔什
this was never a design to hurt you.
我从没想过要故意伤害你
How is she?
她过得怎么样
Honestly, uh...
说实话
I think you did a number on her.
我觉得你确实伤害了她
I think-- she hasn't said anything,
虽然她什么都没说
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表