剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human.
《我欲为人》前情提要
Oh! Sorry!
对不起
So do you work here?
你在这儿工作吗
I'm trying.
努力中
I'm interviewing for my residency.
我正在面试住院医生这个职位
Last call.
给你最后一次机会
How is it you get stuck minding the errant princess again?
是什么又让你关心起误入歧途的本公主
I will work for you. But I could never be like you.
我会为你效力 但绝不会像你一样
This force comes rushing out.
有股力量冲了出来
I think it actually flew out.
实际上更像飞过来的
Hegeman. Nora's wolf killed him.
是海格曼 诺拉变身后杀了他
Do you remember anything about being a wolf?
你还记得变身成狼以后的事吗
Should I? I'm not going to med school.
我该记得吗 我不去念医学院了
I need to fix this.
我得弥补这一切
I need to try and fix this for you.
我要为你弥补这一切
One thing monsters and humans have in common
怪物与人类的共同之处在于
is the fact that they're both capable of destruction.
他们都极具破坏力
We all leave a ton of carnage in our wake.
我们所经之处 杀戮无数
You want me to change in here?
你要我在这里变身吗
Yeah.
是的
Or--or the one next door.
去隔壁那间也行
I rented, uh, both units.
我租了两个单元
So there's this one, too.
再就是这间
Sally will lock us up tomorrow night,
明晚我们变身前
and before we change. And we'll wolf out together,
莎莉会把我们锁在里面 我们同时变身
but separately, safe and sound.
但分别在两个房♥间 安全又可靠
And you're OK doing this?
这么做你没意见吗
She doesn't have a life. Hurtful.
她又不是活人 这话太伤人了
Yes, but untrue?
是有点 但我没说错吧
I'll--I'll build us something,
我会做个工具什么的
so that we can lock ourselves up next time.
下次我们就可以自己上锁了
Because, as we all know,
因为 众所周知
for the wolf, convenience...
对狼人来说 设施便利...
is key.
非常关键
Are you sure that we have to do this?
我们非得这么做吗
We already changed together once,
我们上次就是一起变的身
and we're alive to tell the tale.
而且都活下来了
It's for the best.
只是为了万无一失
But this is only my second time.
但我这只是第二次变身
I'm still trying to make sense of what this is, what I am now.
我还在整理头绪 想搞清自己的现状
And I don't know if this makes sense.
我看不出这么做有什么道理
Well, it's not just about safety.
这么做不仅是为了安全
It's about, uh, research too.
也是为了研究
Hello, 1993.
真幼稚
Why don't I give you kids a minute?
我就不当电灯泡了
So you're seriously gonna tape us?
你真的打算全程录像吗
When this first happened to me,
我第一次变身时
all I could think about was finding a cure.
满脑子都想着寻找解决办法
And then I met Aidan and we launched into
后来我认识了艾登
this whole let's-pretend-to-be-human thing,
开始了"假扮人类"计划
and I forgot that I wanted to fix this,
就渐渐忘了自己想要解决这个问题
that I wanted to actually be human again.
也忘记了自己想要变回真正的人类
And when I scratched you, when I--
我抓伤你之后 我...
when I did this to you--
我拖你下水之后...
Okay. Okay?
好吧 你同意了
I will let a ghost lock me in a storage unit
我同意让一个鬼魂把我锁在仓库里
so that you can videotape me
然后让你录下我
while I take my clothes off and turn into an animal.
脱掉衣服 变身野兽的过程
Yeah, that sounded as creepy as I thought it would.
听起来和我想的一样诡异
The difference is that
不同之处在于
a human feels bad about the pain they cause.
人类会为自己造成的痛楚深感内疚
They want to repair the damage, put a band-aid on it.
他们希望弥补过失 治愈伤口
It might not be that easy.
然而知易行难
The quick fix doesn't always work.
即使悬崖勒马 也往往为时已晚
Once you've opened some doors,
有些门一旦开启
you can never close them again.
便再无回头之路
What's with this sleep-peeping?
想不到你有窥睡癖
I was not...
我才没有...
sleep-peeping.
偷看你睡觉
Is that--
难道是
What?
是什么
Um, my ex used to watch me sleep.
我前男友过去常看我睡觉
Thought it was sweet,
开始觉得很甜蜜
until he turned out to be dead inside.
后来才知道他是对我心灰意冷了
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
That's OK. We all have bad breakups behind us.
没关系 谁都有不堪回首的分手经历
So, tomorrow is someone's big first day.
明天可是某人上岗第一天
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗
Yes, you are! You're nervous.
没错 你果然很紧张
Is it going to be weird working together?
办公室恋情会很奇怪吗
Well, in a big maze like City Hospital,
在市医院这样的大迷宫里
we'll probably never see each other.
我们可能都没机会碰面
It's just that we're having a good time with this.
现在这样的日子很甜蜜
I don't wanna screw it up.
我可不想搞砸了
Can I, uh, can I say something?
我可以和你说点事吗
I am...
实际上我...
kind of looking forward to running into you in the halls.
还真希望能在大厅里碰见你
You do realize that
你肯定明白
if we run into each other in the hallways,
就算我们能在走廊碰面
it'll be because we're trying to stop someone from bleeding out.
也是因为要抢救失血过多的病人
That's right.
没错
A monster, a real monster, doesn't give a damn
一个真正的怪物 不会在乎因自己
about the havoc it wreaks, the blood it spills.
肆虐而成的天地浩劫 或血雨腥风
Hey, you know, I'm gonna get something.
我去拿点东西
Hurry up.
快点
The hardest thing about knowing you're capable
当知道自己有能力伤害
of inflicting pain, death even,
甚至杀害他人时
is constantly trying to avoid doing such a thing,
最令人挣扎的就是要不断地隐忍♥
especially when every fibre of your being
尤其是当每一寸肌肤都跃跃欲试
wants to hurt and consume everyone it comes into contact with.
想要伤害 吞噬每一个与自己接触的人
Are you OK?
你没事吧
I'm good!
我很好
I just don't think it's right,
你让她在仓库里变身
you putting her in storage.
我觉得这有些不妥
I'm not leaving her in a well.
我可不想把她丢在井里变身
And I'm getting locked up too, remember?
到时候我也会把自己锁起来
Nice to see you among us day walkers.
你不都是昼伏夜出的嘛
And what did Princess Suren--
苏伦♥公♥主...
I love saying that, by the way--
我很喜欢这么称呼她
have you doing that you were a half hour late for your shift?
她又指使你做什么去了 害你迟到了半小时
I know I haven't been around a lot lately,
我最近确实很少露面
but my life isn't just about the...
但我的生活不仅仅围绕着...
Princess Suren.
苏伦♥公♥主
Nice.
完全正确
I have other stuff going on.
我还有别的事要办呢
Other-- What other stuff?
别的什么事
Ha! Are you doing this other stuff with another person,
你所谓的"别的事"是要和别人合作吗
and if so, is that person female?
那人是女的吗
And if so, are you doing that other stuff with her "Vagua".
这事是不是还要她的"小妹妹"参与
OK, OK. I am seeing someone.
好吧 我确实在和某人约会
It is a woman,
是个女人
and she has a pulse.
还是个大活人
Sweet! Are we sure this a good idea?
好幸福 这不太好吧
Josh, why you gotta be a jerk?
乔什 你说的什么傻话
It's a valid question.
但这确实存在问题
I'm not trying to be a wet blanket,
我不想泼你冷水
but the last person you dated was Rebecca.
可你上个女朋友是瑞贝卡
I know. Thank you very much.
我知道 谢谢提醒
Well, and that ended badly... with death, with lots of death.
结果呢 你还不是杀了她
It won't be like that this time because...
这次绝对不会了
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表