剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
And you've made her pay dearly for it.
而你已经让她付出了沉重的代价
The punishment is only enough when she realizes
只有当她意识到这根本不算惩罚的时候
it isn't punishment at all.
我的目的才算达到
But Suren's mastering her emotions.
但苏伦一直控制着自己的情绪
She's getting stronger.
变得越来越强大
Do you hear me?
你听见了吗
No.
不
Not the house.
不回家
Root cellar.
地窖啊
This is where you sleep?
这就是你休息的地方
I prefer it here.
我比较喜欢这里
The dark, the quiet,
昏暗 寂静
the sweetness of blood.
夹杂着血的香味
This is how I spend Suren's anniversary.
我就是这么度过苏伦的周年祭
Drinking.
饮血
Doesn't have to be an anniversary.
不用非得这样
If you wanted to, you could be with her today.
如果你愿意 今天你们就能一起度过
Did you have a child, Aidan,
你有过孩子吗 艾登
as a human?
在你还是人类的时候
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
我有过
Then you know what that love is.
那你就清楚对子女的那种爱
Irrational.
毫无理性可言
Animal.
充满兽♥性♥的本能
So strong, it weakens you.
强烈到让你软弱
When I gave birth to Suren,
当我生下苏伦时
for a moment, I couldn't breathe for looking at her.
有那么一刻 光是看着她我就无法呼吸
Human mother, human child.
普通的一对人类母女
And then...
后来
I gave her eternity.
我给了她永生
Something that my son taught me
我儿子让我明白
is that when I punished him...
我越是惩罚他
he only rebelled more.
他就反抗得越是激烈
But I learned that he would do anything for me...
但我也知道他会为我做任何事
out of love.
因为他爱我
You know what savaging is?
你知道在动物的世界里
Amongst animals?
什么是残酷吗
A tiger licks the afterbirth from her newborn litter,
雌虎会舔去刚出生的幼崽的胞衣
rousing them to life.
以此让它们活下来
And if one cub doesn't rouse...
如果幼兽无法成活
she may kill it and eat it...
她就会亲手杀死它吃掉
the weak one who won't survive.
弱者无法生存
If you're so concerned that Suren is weak,
如果苏伦的软弱让你这么担心
why are you trying so hard to break her?
那你又为何想方设法地打击她呢
Problem is...
因为
I only have one.
我只有这么一个孩子
Aidan...
艾登
Don't come back here ever again.
以后都不要过来了
The only time that Mother is weak enough to attack
我们攻击主母的唯一机会
is when she's sleeping in that cellar.
就是她在地窖睡觉的时候
What about the guards?
那守卫怎么办
Well, you're gonna have to take them out before I get there.
我到那儿之前 你先把他们解决掉
And then you're gonna have to leave me a signal.
然后给我留下记号♥
Here's what you're gonna do.
你就这么做吧
You tie this rag to a tree branch
把这条红布绑在主母地窖
near Mother's cellar door.
附近的树枝上
And then, Henry, you just get the hell out of there.
然后你就离开那个鬼地方
Hey, everyone wins.
这么做对所有人都好
We take care of Mother,
解决掉主母
we all get what we want.
大家都能得偿所愿
You get what you want.
是你自己得偿所愿了吧
I'm beginning to wonder if you even know what I want.
我开始怀疑你是否知道我想要什么
I gave you my blood.
我赐给了你永生
Now you have to give this to me.
现在该你回报我了
Sticking with this plan, it's the only help that I need.
我只要你帮我执行这个计划
Now, can you do that for me?
你能做到吗
What if you lose?
要是你失手了呢
Well, then I want you to know
那我想让你知道
that I am very proud of the man that you've become.
我为现在的你而感到自豪
Does it have to be the gun?
必须得用枪吗
No, he just has to die at my hands.
无所谓 只要亲手杀死他就行
Because I was thinking,
我是在想
what's he got going on in that landscaping truck?
用那辆园林绿化车干掉他怎么样
What, you think I should mow Ray down?
你想让我开车撞死雷
I'm just saying if you're bad with the gun--
我只是觉得 既然你不太会用枪
I'm not bad with the gun, OK?
我使枪还不赖的好吧
Do you have any idea how many gang members
你知道帮派分子里
are kids who've never even touched a gun
有多少孩子连枪都没碰过
and they kill people all the time?
却能不停杀人
Though, that's fantastic logic.
你的逻辑还真奇葩啊
Are you gonna wear that shirt?
你要穿这件衬衫去吗
Why?
怎么了
Because it's my favourite shirt.
因为这是我最喜欢的衬衫
And if you shoot him, you're gonna have to burn it
杀完雷后 你就得烧了它
because of the gunpowder!
因为衣服会沾上火♥药♥
Evidence or something.
留下证据什么的
Right.
你说得对
Which is why I'm saying you should just hack him up
所以我说让你用那些专业的
with some of those professional garden shears.
园艺大剪刀去干掉他
Yeah, no, that's... no, you're right. That's a great idea.
你说得对 这个主意不错
Wildly attacking him with some rusty shears
用生锈的大剪刀一通乱捅
is way less messy than shooting him.
比一枪毙命利索多了
What the hell am I doing?
我到底在干嘛
I don't know what the hell I'm doing!
我真不知道自己到底在干嘛
I mean, how--how am I supposed to get Ray to meet me
我怎么才能
in the middle of the friggin' woods?
让雷来森林里见我呢
I know how.
我有办法
We have to hurry.
我们得抓紧时间
It's just a flat, Ray. I could call a tow.
只是爆胎 我可以叫辆拖车
No, no. I don't like you sitting out there like that.
别 我可不想让你一个人在那干等
Let me come out.
我马上就到
I'm on the bend, Bassett Creek Road.
我在塞特溪路的拐弯处
OK, got it.
好的
OK. I'm fine.
我没事
It's fine. We're fine.
没事的 大家都不会有事
He'll be here soon.
他马上就到
I better go.
我得走了
This has to work, for everyone's sake.
为了我们每一个人 我必须成功
But if it does...
但如果真的成功了...
You'll be human.
你就会变回人类
You won't be able to see me anymore.
再也看不到我了
I can't help thinking that for our one and only hug,
这是我们之间唯一的一次拥抱
it would be better if you weren't...
如果你没附身在他老婆身上
possessing the wife of the man I'm about to--
那就更好了
I know.
我了解
And I mean this in the best way possible
我真心希望
when I say that I hope I don't see you again
我们下次相见
till you're really old and dead.
是在你老死之后
I knew you'd slip, Sally.
我就知道你会犯错 莎莉
Henry?
亨利
Aidan.
艾登
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Suren, darling.
苏伦 我的乖女儿
What is it?
在想什么
Why dig me up, Mother?
为什么把我挖出来 母亲
It was time.
时候到了
I missed you...
我很想念你
what you could be.
希望你能有所改变
So many years I laid there,
躺在那里那么多年
wondering what it was you saw in me...
我一直在想你从我身上看到了哪些优点
or didn't.
或者觉得我根本一无是处
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表