剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Uh, Janet, Dr. Forest's girlfriend...
珍妮特 福斯特医生的女朋友
...she was, uh, brought into the hospital a week ago,
一周前被送进了医院的...
to the, uh, psychiatric ward.
精神病房♥
Oh, my god! Why wouldn't you tell me this?
天啊 你们怎么没把这事告诉我呀
You'd been through enough.
你之前已经饱受折磨了
We didn't wanna make you feel guilty.
我们不想让你感到内疚
Well, I am guilty, aren't I?
这事的确怪我 对吧
She's in the psyche ward because I possessed her.
她是因为被我过附身才进的精神病房♥
So, I want to invite Julia over for dinner tomorrow night
我想请茱莉娅明晚过来吃饭
and I would like it if you could be there too.
希望你能一起来
Well, that sounds like it could be weird.
想想都觉得尴尬
Exactly, yes.
要的就是这个效果
I need to get the two of you in a room together
我要让你们俩同处一室
and confront any mutual weirdness that there might be,
一旦遇到什么尴尬
just slap it in the face.
就当面解决
Please, man. Listen.
拜托了 兄弟 听我说
I need to take this thing to the next stage with her.
我想和她更进一步
What next stage? You already slept with her.
什么更进一步 你都和她睡过了
That wasn't me. Stu stole my penis.
那不是我本人 是斯图霸占了我的鸟
Yeah. And besides, this isn't about sleeping together,
再说 这跟滚不滚床单没啥关系
it's about estab--
我是想和她建立...
re-establishing an honest-to-God relationship.
重新建立真正的恋爱关系
With a woman that you were gonna marry.
和你的前未婚妻吗
Aren't you rushing this a little bit?
这样是不是有点操之过急了
Look, Josh, I know that it hurt when Nora left.
乔什 我知道诺拉离开之后你很伤心
This has nothing to do with Nora. This is about me.
这与诺拉无关 而是事关我的幸福
This is my do-over, man.
这是我重新来过的机会
Julia is decent
茱莉娅人很好
and beautiful and normal.
长得漂亮 还是个正常人
Fine, I'll do it. Fantastic!
好吧 我答应你 太好了
I'll bring Suren. We'll double. Awful.
我带上苏伦 咱们对对碰 别介
You're not the only one who's digging up bones here, you know.
想吃回头草的不止你一个好吧
80 years ago, Suren and I, we had something strong.
八十年前 我和苏伦情深意浓
In present day, it's complicated
可现在 情势复杂
and I need to know
我得搞清楚
if we can have something beyond circumstance,
我们能不能冲破阻碍 无条件相爱
see if she can do with the mundane parts of my life.
看她能不能接受我生命中世俗的部分
OK, you know what, I'm gonna blow past the fact
好吧 你说我世俗
that you just called me mundane,
这事我就不追究了
and agree to this deal.
我接受你的条件
Make sure you tell Suren about Julia.
记得提前跟苏伦提一下茱莉娅
Why?
为什么
Well, there are certain golden rules to a relationship,
谈恋爱呢 有几条金科玉律
one being never put your current girlfriend in a room
如要安排现任女友与前任女友见面
with an old girlfriend without warning her.
一定要提前向现任女友报备
Well, Julia's--
茱莉娅...
No! No, this is a very good idea,
没错 这主意棒极了
especially when the new girlfriend
特别是在你现女友
could potentially eat the old girlfriend.
很可能把前女友当做盘中餐的情况下
They just come to me, like memories.
这些情景就浮现在我脑海中 像记忆一样
That's the house I lived in.
这是我曾住过的房♥子
I mean, I've never lived there,
其实我从来没在那儿住过
but I have.
但我却记得
And what about this woman?
那这个女人呢
How do you know her?
她跟你什么关系
Mom.
妈
I don't know.
我也不知道
But I love her.
但我很爱她
In what way?
哪种爱
I--I think that's enough for today. All right?
我们今天就先到这里吧
You could help her, you know?
你能帮上她
You could go back into Janet.
你可以再附珍妮特的身
No, I can't do that.
不行 我不能那么做
Well, at least you're talking to me again.
不过至少你又开始跟我说话了
It makes sense and you know it.
你知道这样行得通
You slip inside her, answer the shrink's questions,
你可以进入她的身体 回答医生的问题
just tell her what she wants to hear.
说点她想听的
Janet would be out of this nut hut in a matter of days.
那样珍妮特用不了几天就能出疯人院了
Absolutely not!
绝对不行
I am not playing telephone for you and Janet.
我才不要当你和珍妮特的传话筒
Josh, please!
乔什 求求你了
I just need to let Janet know that she's not insane!
我得让珍妮特知道自己没疯
By telling her she was possessed?
告诉她被附身的事就管用吗
What...I mean, she deserves to know the truth.
她有权知道真♥相♥
The truth to the normal people of this world
这种真♥相♥对于人世间的正常人来说
is that Janet is a woman who had a break with reality.
就是珍妮特曾经脱离过真实世界
If she gets further entrenched in the belief that you're real,
如果她对你的存在深信不疑的话
she won't make any progress,
她就根本得不到好转
and neither will you.
你也一样
This isn't about me.
这事与我无关
But it is. It's all about you.
有关 这跟有你扯不断的关系
You wanna fix Janet so you don't feel so bad,
你想治好珍妮特 让自己良心过得去
but what you did is just as bad for you.
但附身这件事对你的伤害也很大
You were addicted to being her, Sally.
你当时对附身已经欲罢不能了 莎莉
What will we be eating?
咱们晚饭吃什么
Does it matter?
有啥影响吗
I'm just a bit overwhelmed.
我就是有点惴惴不安
Mother will be here tomorrow
主母明天就要过来了
and instead of making preparations,
我不仅没有准备
I'm sitting down at a table with a ghost and a dog.
反而要和一个鬼魂和一条狗吃饭
OK, listen.
你听我说
You need to remember this:
有件事你得记住
Josh is not a dog. He's not a wolf.
乔什不是狗 也不是狼人
He's my closest friend.
他是我最铁的哥们
Things are gonna change after Mother's visit.
主母巡视过后 局势会发生变化
Things between us are gonna be more about us.
我们之间的关系会变得更私密
And so, if we're gonna be together,
如果你要和我在一起
you have to learn to accept my friends.
就得慢慢接受我的朋友
Of course, and your roommate's girlfriend, Julia.
当然 还有你室友的女友 茱莉娅
She's human.
她是正常人
Yes, she's very human.
对 她再正常不过了
Do you think it's fair for her to sit down at a table,
你觉得让她和我们身处一室共进晚餐
share a meal with us, completely blinded to the truth?
却完全不明真♥相♥ 这样合适吗
Listen, about Julia--
其实茱莉娅...
Are you guys gonna stand out here all night,
难道你们打算一直在门口站着吗
let my chicken get cold?
我做的鸡都要凉了
Josh, this is Suren. Suren, Josh.
乔什 这是苏伦 苏伦 这是乔什
I'm Sally.
我是莎莉
Oh! Hello.
你好呀
Suren, please come inside of my house.
苏伦 欢迎你 请进
It's gonna be great.
今晚一定很愉快
This is painful!
太痛苦了
Somebody talk before I start watching loud TV!
说句话行吗 不然我要开大声响看电视了
Julia!
茱莉娅
Um, I wanted to ask you how--how--how, um,
我想问你 那个
how are you adjusting to the hospital?
在医院上班还适应吗
Oh, God!
天啊
Well, it's been 3 months since we last spoke,
咱们已经有三个月没说过话了
so the adjustment's pretty much over.
该适应的也早都适应了
It's a funny thing about roast chicken.
说起烧鸡♥吧♥ 有件事很有意思
Everyone always assumes it's about the spices,
大家都以为香料是关键
but really, it's the slow cooking,
但其实慢火细烤才最重要
that you really- really seal in those juices.
要让香料的味道真正入到汤汁里
And that's probably why it's so delicious.
怪不得你烤的鸡这么香
It is.
没错
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
And you keep such a clean home, Josh.
你把家里收拾得真干净 乔什
I'm impressed. You're a credit to your kind.
我很佩服 你真不愧是那种人
What's his kind?
哪种人啊
Jewish?
犹太人吗
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表