剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
I do want coffee, Sally,
莎莉 我确实想喝咖啡
but I want it in my mug.
但我可不想洒得到处都是
Take a drink?
快给我
I'm sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
So, I thought you killing Bishop
我本以为你杀死比索普
was wiping the slate clean.
一切就一笔勾销了
Yeah, well, because I killed Bishop,
对 正因为我杀死了比索普
it's my responsibility to control the chaos.
所以收拾烂摊子的责任就落到我头上了
Because...
真正的原因是
What? You want one of the doorstep tweakers doing it?
难道你想让那群饥渴的吸血鬼收拾残局吗
I want to contain this, survive this quietly,
我想控制住局面 平稳过渡
and the least I can do is set an example
至少我可以为他们树立榜样
of what I do believe which is normalcy, civility,
让他们知道什么是正常文明的吸血鬼
living our lives without taking others'.
而不是以命换命
Sorry.
我不是故意的
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Look, Josh, Mother's coming to meet with me.
乔什 母亲要来见我了
So, that is happening?
她真的会来吗
Because it's been weeks since we heard anything,
我们好几周前就听说她要来
and I was just thinking maybe she was on a cruise
我还以为她正在阿♥拉♥斯加之类的地方
in, like, Alaska. It's really nice this time of year.
乘游轮观光 现在正是景色最美的时候
When you live forever, a few weeks is nothing.
对于永生的吸血鬼 几周就像白驹过隙
Look, when Mother gets here,
等母亲过来之后
she will determine the proper order and that's that
她会下达适当的命令 板上钉钉
and not even the council can go against her word.
就连理事会也不得违抗她的命令
It's all good!
正合我意
If there could be a lot less
如果你可以少说几句
"Mother will determine the proper blah, blah, blah"
"母亲会下达适当的命令"这类废话
and--and floating, broken coffee mugs when Nora comes down here,
诺拉下楼来的时候 地上没这些杯子碎片
that would be awesome.
那就更合我意了
OK, come on. I mean, she knows I'm here.
得了吧 她知道我的存在
She saw Aidan not die.
她见证了艾登起死回生
She saw you wolf out.
她见证了你变身为狼
You know, in the words of Don Aidan,
用丹·艾登的话说
it's all good.
正合我意
No, it's not.
才怪
Is Sally here?
莎莉在这吗
She is.
她在
What's that? I found it in the bathroom trash can.
那是什么 我在浴室的垃圾桶里捡到的
Her high-school reunion is today.
她的高中同学会就在今天
Does she even know?
她知道了吗
Yes, she knows.
她知道了
She found it in the mail,
她在邮箱里发现了这封信
and expended a lot of energy trying to hide it in the trash.
费了很大劲才把它埋到垃圾箱下面
But thanks, Nora!
还是要谢谢你的好意 诺拉
So you're not going?
就是说你不打算去喽
What's the point?
去了有什么意义
You can openly stare at people.
你可以公然盯着大家看
Oh! Yeah.
原来如此 没错
She's wondering why she should go.
她问我们参加聚会有何意义
Oh! You have to go.
你必须参加
It's like going to your own funeral,
就像去参加你的葬礼一样
only way... better.
但比葬礼嗨多了
OK, reunions are all about proving your success.
这样的聚会往往是去炫耀自己的成就
Right? What am I proving?
我有什么可炫耀的
That I can sometimes hold a spoon?
炫耀我偶尔可以拿起一把勺子吗
I can't. I can't.
我不能去
Too depressing. Can't do it.
太压抑了 我不能去
She has very valid reservations.
她有不去参加正当的理由
Well, she--
那么她
You will only be seen in the best light.
大家只会念你的好
Everyone there will be talking about you.
在场的所有人都会谈论起你
"She was so young, so beautiful."
"她曾那么年轻 那么漂亮"
Oh, come on.
得了吧
It's true.
她说得没错
Well, I gotta go look at my hair.
我得去看看我的发型
You can't change your hair.
你又不能换发型
I can still look at it!
我看看总行吧
Sally, I promise you that you're way better off
莎莉 我保证你比起那些
than everyone who's gonna be starving themselves this week.
为了聚会节食一周的人 气色要好多了
Am I right, girlfriend?
妞 我说的没错吧
She's gone, isn't she? Yeah.
她走了 是吧 是的
She's considering her hair.
她去研究她的发型了
Right.
好吧
Hey, so, we should get to work.
我们该去上班了
Nora, you wanna...
诺拉 你要一起吗
I'm not on till 1:00.
我是一点的班
OK. That's right.
好吧 没错
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
See you before I turn.
变身前再见了
I'll see you soon.
待会见
OK, Mr. Sims, showtime!
史密斯先生 表演时间到
The changing of the linens.
该换装了
Mr. Sims?
史密斯先生
Oh, my god!
我勒个去
I know you.
我认识你
You live with Aidan.
你跟艾登住在一起
You should probably page him, stat.
你最好马上叫他过来
Oh, would you mind--
你介不介意...
Uh, could you--
你可不可以...
Standing watch? Be your lookout?
在门口守着 帮你放哨
I don't know, sure! Why would I-- Why would I mind?
当然可以 我凭什么介意
I woke up this morning with such a void in my life,
我早上醒来觉得生活太空虚
I am "jonesing" to be an accessory to murder.
抓心挠肝地想当杀人犯的帮凶
Let's do this.
咱们赶紧动手吧
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I came to meet you.
我来找你
I was walking down the hall. It's just--
我走过大厅 就...
It's this place.
这种地方
It's everywhere.
到处都是人类
No, it's OK. I know.
没关系 我懂
You idiot! I was trying to help you.
你个白♥痴♥ 我在尽力帮你
I was starving!
我要饿死了
I couldn't wait for that bag piss you call food!
你给的血又骚又臭 我实在等不及了
What's the point of staying in the shadows
既然她横竖都要杀了我们
and keeping a low profile when she's just gonna kill us anyway?
那躲在暗处 避人耳目又有什么意义
What?
什么
"The culling." That's what they're calling it.
他们称其为"清除"
Bishop built up his illegal army
比索普建立了非法军队
and Mother's just gonna kill us all
母亲为了保护其他吸血鬼家族
to protect the other families
和其他狗屁吸血鬼政♥权♥
or some other vampire political crap.
要把我们赶尽杀绝
Listen, I cannot die again.
我不能再死一次
You hear me? I can't.
你明白了吗 我不想死
And you're not gonna.
你不会死的
Look, I told you...
我告诉过你
I'm doing everything that I can.
我会竭尽全力帮你
Adele, come here!
阿黛尔 过来
Every time I start getting weepy,
每当我感怀过去的时候
I remember Van Hogan "pantsing" me in the cafeteria.
就会想起凡·霍根在食堂里扒我裤子
Yeah, and then I remember high school sucked.
然后我就想起高中生活有多悲催
Stevie Atkins? Oh, my god!
史蒂维·阿特金斯 我的天啊
Ha! I thought-- I thought you were--
我还以为你...
You thought I was dead?
你以为我死了吗
Good, we're gonna go with that.
好吧 这么说也行
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
I gotta say, I'm surprised you're haunting high school.
想不到你竟然会在高中附近游荡
Why? 'Cause I killed myself to get out of here?
怎么 因为我是为了摆脱这里才自杀的吗
Yes. It's compulsively interesting.
是的 我这也是情不自禁
And plus, they totally glamourize my suicide.
他们还把我的自杀说得神乎其神
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表