剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Aidan!
艾登
Aidan!
艾登
Nora?
诺拉
Josh, no.
不要 乔什
Come on, pal. Let it go.
伙计 放手吧
Aidan, Aidan...
艾登 艾登
Aidan...
艾登
I've lost so much blood.
我失血太多
Is my body gonna heal?
我的身体还能复原吗
We're alright. We're OK.
没问题 我们没事
There is a way out of this.
我们有办法解决
The bullets are in the shed.
子弹都在小屋里
Come on, come on.
挺住 加油
I'll just slow you down.
我会拖你后腿
You know what you have to do.
你知道自己该干什么
No.
不行
Please. Or we'll both die.
拜托了 不然我们俩都会死在这里
Run, Aidan.
艾登 快跑
Go, go.
快跑 快跑
Have you just been waiting for me?
你一直在这里等我吗
You came to me.
是你主动来找的我
I knew you would.
你就知道你会来
I've been thinking about what you said.
我一直在想你说的话
And I want you to know that you're wrong about me.
我想让你知道 你对我的看法是错的
I'm not special.
我并非与众不同
What are you then?
那你是怎样
I'm miserable.
我很痛苦
When I was alive...
我活着的时候
it never even entered my mind
我从没想过
that I could exist on another plane when I died
死后会存活在这样一个空间里
and watch everyone move on without me...
看着大家放下我 继续生活
and eventually forget me.
最后彻底遗忘我
When I met my roommates, I thought:
遇到现在的室友之后 我就想
"This is amazing. It's easier now.
这下可好了 一切变得简单多了
"We're in this together."
我们可以患难与共
But then they moved on without me too.
但后来他们也抛下我继续生活了
Everybody else has...
其他人都有...
something else to think about...
其它要考虑的事情
somemebody else to be with.
其他可以相处的人
And I have nothing.
而我却一无所有
So maybe it's time to stop running.
或许是时候面对现实了
What's it like getting reaped?
被收魂会是什么样子
Where do you go?
我会去哪里
You don't go.
你不会离开
It just ends.
只会彻底湮灭
It's almost dawn.
差不多破晓了
New day, new quota to fill.
新的一天 有新的指标要完成
This has been nice.
一直都很顺利
But pleasantries don't balance the universe.
但想让宇宙恢复平衡 手软可不行
I have to take someone.
我必须把某人收走
Make your arrangements.
为后事做好准备吧
Oh, God!
我的天啊
Are you--
你...
What did we do?
我们做了什么
It wasn't Aidan.
那人不是艾登
I remember that much.
我只记得这么多了
Who...
那是谁
Wh--what was it?
那是什么东西
Does it matter?
有什么关系吗
Whatever it was is dead.
不管是什么反正都死了
What else do you remember?
你还记得别的事情吗
You tried to save me.
你想救我
All I've ever done...
我所做的一切
all I've ever wanted to do is protect you.
我只想保护你
I feel horrible the morning after a turn.
每次变身的第二天我都感觉很糟糕
It gets easier,
这种痛苦
the pain.
会逐渐减轻
It dissipates with time as your body
时间长了 等你的身体习惯这种变化
gets used to the change. No, Josh.
就不会难受了 不是的 乔什
I feel horrible because I'm no longer a wolf.
我感觉难受是因为发现自己不再是狼身
I wasn't hiding on the Cape
我躲在科德角
because I was afraid of what I did to Will.
不是因为杀了威尔而害怕
I was hiding from the fact that I didn't feel any remorse.
而是逃避自己那种毫无自责的心态
Nora...
诺拉
You tried to kill your pack.
你想杀了自己的狼群
And part of me is having a hard time forgiving you for that.
一方面我很难原谅你这种行为
But there's also a part of me,
但另一方面
that in some sick way,
从某种病态的角度
is almost proud, Josh.
我却为你自豪 乔什
For one small moment,
有那么一瞬间
you gave in to your natural urge.
你屈服于自己原始的冲动
You gave in to the wolf.
你屈服于狼身了
Would you listen to yourself?
你知道自己在说什么吗
You're talking about packs and urges?
你现在满口都是狼群和原始冲动
That's my reality, Josh.
这是我面对的现实 乔什
And it's yours too.
也是你的现实
But it doesn't have to be this way.
但我们并不一定要屈服于现实
Our relationship began
我们之所以能走到一起
because you wanted to feel more human.
是因为你想让自己更像人类
You wanted to be human.
你想成为人类
And that's the difference between us.
而这就是我们的区别
You wanna be human...
你想成为人
and I don't think I do.
但我不想
So you'd give up on us?
所以你要结束我们的关系吗
You'd really give up on us after all this?
几经磨难之后你真的要放手了吗
Josh, that night in the woods,
乔什 在树林的那一晚
the first time I turned,
我第一次变身时
maybe I saved your life...
表面上看是我救了你
but I was saved too.
但同时也救了我自己
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
We can do this together, Josh.
我们可以一起做狼人 乔什
I'm gonna go get my stuff out of the shed.
我要去小屋拿上自己的衣服
And then I'm gonna get out of the woods.
然后离开树林
And then I'm gonna forget this night ever happened.
然后忘记昨晚发生的一切
What a game! Am I right, hmm?
玩得太尽兴了 没错吧
I gotta say, I'm surprised to see the two of you standing.
真没想到你俩还能活着站在这里
I mean, Nora I wasn't too worried about.
我倒不太担心诺拉
But, Josh, you're scrappier than I thought, man.
但是乔什 你比我想象中还好斗
Respect.
佩服你
And you!
还有你
You were a worthy opponent, Cochise.
你是个很可敬的对手 科奇斯
I mean, this guy, he really--
这家伙 他真是...
No! No!
不要 不要
No! No!
不要 不要
One more.
还剩一个
Leave Boston now.
马上离开波士顿
No!
不要
You survived, brother.
你活着回来了 兄弟
No thanks to you.
我就不谢你了
Bring this home with you.
带着这个回去
Tell whatever story you want.
你怎么编都行
You killed the wolf that killed Hegeman.
就说你杀了这只害死海格曼的狼
Call yourself a hero. I don't care,
自封英雄吧 我都不管
'cause your business here is done!
你来这里的差事已经办完了
Remember that time...
记得那时
I never thought that I could find friends like you.
我从没想过会遇到像你们这样的朋友
You guys are like my family.
你们就像我的家人一样
Ugh! Vomit!
太肉麻了
I never came back for you.
我没有回来帮你
Sally, I'm sorry.
莎莉 对不起
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表