剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
She's all in.
她彻底陷进去了
So if there's anything left
所以如果还有什么没解决的事
of whatever it is that came between the two of you,
任何阻碍到你们感情的事
you're gonna tell her about it and soon,
你必须尽早全部告诉她
because a 2nd chance is tough enough.
因为第二次机会已经难能可贵
There's no one left back home willing to give you a 3rd.
没有人会再给你第三次
Well done, you two.
你们俩太棒了
No bloodshed.
没有见血
And the table's still upright and everything.
桌子也没被掀翻
Sorry, Jules, but...
抱歉 朱尔斯
I've gotta take off.
我得走了
What?
什么
No! We're not even drunk yet!
别啊 我们都还没喝醉呢
I know!
我知道
But the traffic getting out of
但晚了的话
the city is gonna be a nightmare, so...
出城的交通状况让人头疼
OK.
好吧
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Bye.
再见
Josh.
乔什
I'm really glad we did this.
真高兴我们能聚餐
Me too.
我也是
"The world will little note
"世人不太留意
nor never forget what we say here,"
也不会长久记得吾辈于斯所言"
"while it will never forget what they did here."
"但永不忘怀彼人于此所为"
Yeah, that is some deep prose, huh?
是篇挺有深度的散文 对吧
You tired of the great speeches in history?
你对历史上的著名演讲都没什么兴趣吗
'Cause I went to parochial school,
以前上教区学校时
so I know, like, half of the 154 sonnets
我大概能背诵77首十四行诗
and I got most of The Canterbury Tales on deck.
还记得《坎特伯雷故事集》大部分的内容
Enough.
够了
Uncle, OK?
我投降了 行吧
Look, I know that I can never make up for what I did,
我知道永远都弥补不了自己所犯下的错
but please don't use that as an excuse
但请别以这个借口
to turn your back on your gift.
放弃你的天赋
Did Chelsea say something to you?
切尔茜和你说什么了
Things.
就一些事情呗
Several of them.
几件
She's just protective of me.
她只是为了保护我
It doesn't mean I feel the same.
但并不代表我的想法跟她一样
Don't you, though?
不一样吗
Isn't there a little part of you that still wonders...
难道有时你不会怀疑自己...
if you can really trust me.
是否真的可以信赖我
I want to.
我愿意相信你
And I'm almost there.
也快要做到了
We can make it this time.
这次我们可以一起走下去
You just have to keep being honest with me.
你只要一直对我诚实就好
What's going on?
这是怎么回事
It's an eclipse.
是日蚀
What the hell?
这是怎么了
Sally, no!
莎莉 不
Walter.
沃特
He's back.
他回来了
Julia, there's something--
朱莉娅 有些事...
Is everything all right?
你没事吧
I need to tell you the whole truth.
我得告诉你整个事件的真♥相♥
But you're--
但你已经...
No!
不
Walter!
沃特
Walter!
沃特
Josh, what's the matter?
乔什 你怎么了
What's happening?
发生了什么事
Josh, you have to talk to me. Are you having pain in your chest?
乔什你一定得告诉我 是胸口疼吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
Josh!
乔什
Don't just stand there! We have to help him!
别傻站在那里 我们得帮帮他
He's not supposed to be here, Zoey.
他不应该在这里 佐伊
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么啊
I--
我...
He's been shredded, Zoey.
我把他撕成了碎片 佐伊
I killed him.
我杀了他
It's the eclipse.
是日蚀
Why?
怎么说
It's something about the duality of the sun and moon.
是月球与太阳重合 遮住了太阳光线
It messes with the order of things.
扰乱了事物的秩序
It skews the planes of paranormal existence.
扭曲了超自然生物所处的平面
When I was a kid, i went on this field trip
我小时候曾做过这样的实地考察
to watch one through a filtered telescope
通过过滤式望远镜观察
and it just started happening.
同样的现象发生了
Ghosts started appearing.
鬼魂开始陆续现身
Walter,
沃特
where did you come from?
你从哪儿来
It was here.
就是这里
Here in the park.
就在公园的这里
That's where I did it.
我杀了他
Zoey.
佐伊
I shredded Walter
我撕了沃特
and he reappears in the exact spot that he died.
而他则在死去的地方再次现身
Oh my God!
我的天呐
Nick. He's at my house.
尼克 他就在我家里
I'll meet you there.
我在那里等你
Hurry.
快点
Nick?
尼克
Nick?
尼克
No! No!
不
Are you OK? No, no, no!
你还好吗 不不不
It's OK. I'm not gonna hurt you.
别怕 我不会伤害你的
Danny!
丹尼
Josh!
乔什
Josh!
乔什
Nick, I am so, so sorry.
尼克 我真的很抱歉
Please, please believe me!
求你了 请相信我
It's me, Sally.
是我 莎莉
Sally?
莎莉
Nick, it's OK. Just hold on, ok?
尼克 没事了 坚持住 好吗
Keep talking. Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么事
Uh, I was gone.
我就这么消失了
It all ended, but only for a moment.
一切都结束了 但只持续了一段时间
I lost my body.
我与身体脱离了
But my mind, I--
但我还有意识
I still knew that I existed,
我知道自己还存在于世
that somehow I had survived,
以某种形式活了下来
but in another place.
只不过是在别的地方
You were somewhere else?
你在其他地方
Somewhere better?
更好的地方吗
Like heaven?
比如天堂
No.
不是
It's like I'm trapped forever.
我感觉自己永远地被困在某处
I can see, but there's nothing to see.
我看得见 但那里没什么可看的
It's some kind of limbo.
有点像炼狱
And the pain!
很痛苦
I can't go back, Sally.
我不要回去 莎莉
Josh!
乔什
Josh!
乔什
No, go back!
不 快回去
No!
不
Josh!
乔什
Josh!
乔什
Look at me.
看着我
Please!
求你了
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表