剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
I really like him, Josh.
我真的很喜欢他 乔什
Who? Dr. Forest?
谁啊 福斯特医生吗
He's-- Sally, he's on an amateur jai-alai team.
他...莎莉 他是个业余回力球手
He's from Connecticut.
因为他是康涅狄格州人
Yes, and he's human!
是啊 他还是个人类
And he thinks your name is...
而且他以为你是那个...
Janet. Janet!
珍妮特 珍妮特
Are you listening to yourself?
你听得到你现在的声音吗
Or are auditory challenges is part of the pleasure
还是说这种听觉上的不习惯
that comes with wearing Janet's head?
也是你假装珍妮特的乐趣之一
Ok, well, maybe it has something to do with the whole
好吧 可能是因为自从我早逝之后
first intimate connection with a person since my untimely death.
这是第一次和人类有这么亲密的关系
Maybe that's... maybe that's clouded my judgment a little bit.
可能就是因为这样才让我有失分寸
No, no.
不不不
You've lost all judgment, Sally.
你已经完全没有分寸了 莎莉
You're addicted to it.
你已经走火入魔了
So what now?
现在是怎样
So now you just...you just possess this poor woman forever?
你要永远霸占这个可怜女人的身体吗
Janet?
珍妮特
Hey! What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Have we met? Us? No.
我们见过吗 我们吗 不认识
Well, I usually clean up the floor
我通常会在你做完手术后
after you're done spilling all the blood all over it.
打扫沾满鲜血的地板
So, no, I don't think we've actually...
我觉得我们应该没打过照面
Not that your surgeries are unusually bloody.
倒不是说你的手术都过于血腥
It's just that's what happens here in the hospital.
在医院这种地方 这再正常不过
I was just...
我只是...
I was asking this guy where your office was.
我是在问他你的办公室在哪
You know I don't have an office.
你知道我没有办公室
Aren't you meeting my mom back at my place?
你不是应该在我家招呼我妈吗
I have that surgery now.
我现在有台手术
Sure! Your mother.
是啊 你妈要来
Yeah! Yeah, sure! Of course.
没错 那你忙去吧
I've got a little bit of time.
我还有点时间
How about I walk you back to the apartment?
不如我送你回公♥寓♥吧
OK. OK.
好啊 走吧
Janet?
珍妮特
Yeah! Coming!
来了来了
Bye.
回见
I'm sorry,
抱歉我没时间
but I'm awfully busy curing people using scientific
我正在按照有科学依据的步骤
nonhypothetical procedures.
忙着治病救人呢
I understand your skepticism, Nora. It's just that--
我理解你的疑虑 诺拉 但...
Actually, I don't think we understand each other at all.
在我看来 我们一点都不了解对方
Josh told me everything.
乔什都告诉我了
I'm a mutt. You're a purebred.
我是个杂种 而你们血统纯正
So while my lowest of werewolf social orders
我这种最劣等的狼人
forces me to hold down an actual job
必须得找份正经工作
and save my OT for a bubble bath,
连洗个泡泡浴都要从加班时间里挤
you spend your days living it up at Wolf Castle,
你们却整天在狼堡里纵情欢乐
or whatever it is you do.
为所欲为
We're all more alike than you think.
咱们没你想得那么不一样
And Brynn and I just wanna help.
布琳和我只是想帮把手
But Josh doesn't wanna be a wolf.
但乔什根本不想做狼人
He wants to be normal, more than anything.
他一心只想要做个正常人
And I don't like you taking advantage of him.
我看不惯你利用他
Nora, that is not what you're afraid of.
诺拉 你真正害怕的不是这点
You're afraid that if Josh does find the cure...
你害怕万一乔什真的找到了治愈的方法
...he'll make you take it, too.
他会让你也变回常人
Look, I hate to say it,
虽然很不愿意这样说
but it'll be better without my father around.
但我爸不在 确实更自在些
Because he's, um... On that golf retreat.
因为他... 在那个高尔夫度假村
Relax.
放松点
That was the whole point of you meeting Mom here.
这就是让你在这里和我妈见面的主要原因
So that we could be casual and put last time behind us.
大家都能随意些 抛开上次的不愉快
No...
不
She's my mother.
她是我妈
Stay away from me.
离我远点
What?
你说什么
Stay away.
走开
I said stay the hell away from me!
我说滚开点
Janet!
珍妮特
Janet, are you OK?
珍妮特 你没事吧
I think so.
没事
What the hell just happened? I don't know.
刚才发生了什么事 我也不知道
Will?
威尔
I'm sorry to just show up like this at your work.
很抱歉在你上班的时候冒昧出现
Yeah, no, you--you can't just show up here.
是的 你不能就这样出现在这里
I saw you the other day on Salem,
我几天前在礼拜堂见过你
near the hardware store.
就在五金店附近
Then again last night.
昨晚我又看见你了
I was coming out of the bar with Dean and Suzie...
就在我跟迪恩和苏西走出酒吧的时候
How are they?
他们还好吗
Fine. They're good.
不错 都挺好的
Actually, I thought you saw me too.
实际上 我以为你也看到我了
No.
没有
Look, it's...
听着
It's fine. I get it.
没事的 我懂
I guess I wouldn't talk to me either.
如果我是你 也不会想跟我说话
It's just seeing you...
只是看到你....
Look, I just need you to know that I'm sorry, OK?
我只是想让你知道我很抱歉
I've changed.
我已经变了
No, Will. No.
别这样 威尔 别这样
We can't do this.
我们不能这样
Nora?
诺拉
Josh...
乔什
This is Will,
这是威尔
my ex.
我前男友
How could you even let him
他对你做了那种混账事
near you after what he did?
你怎么还允许他靠近你
Because maybe I don't wanna feel
因为我不想一直
like that all the time. Feel what?
被那种感觉困住 哪种感觉
Justifiably threatened, scared?
被理所当然地威胁 惶惶不可终日的感觉吗
I'm done talking about this.
我真是受够了这样的对话
The guy goes hat in hand for one 2-minute conversation
那家伙低声下气地跟你说了两分钟的话
and you've completely forgiven him
你就完全不去计较
for landing you in a hospital bed?
他害你进医院这件事了吗
Listen to yourself. Listen to me?
听听你自己说的话 有什么问题吗
You're supposed to be the nice-guy alternative?
你就一定是那个可以取代他的好人吗
You know what? Let's not do this right now.
听着 这件事还是先放一放
Tonight's the full moon. We're both on edge.
今晚就是满月了 我们都很暴躁
You're right.
你说得没错
A waning moon will definitely
满月过后
make your reunion with your psycho ex-boyfriend
你就会发现和神经兮兮的前男友复合
a lot more palatable to me.
比和我在一起强多了
We're angry too, Josh.
我们也很气愤 乔什
He hurt one of our own.
他伤害了我们的人
Nora is not yours.
诺拉不是你们的人
You know, he's right.
他说得对
Avenging Nora is Josh's responsibility.
替诺拉报仇可是乔什的职责
The dude's a contractor, right?
那家伙是个承包商 对吧
It won't take much to find him.
找他都不用费力气
I'm not like the two of you.
我可不像你们俩
But you've seen him now, Josh.
但你已经见过他了 乔什
All right? This Will.
对吧 这个叫威尔的
And every night that you lie with her in bed
每晚你躺在她身旁
and your hand brushes against the spot where he marked her,
你的手拂过那曾被他摧残过的肌肤
he'll haunt you.
他会在你周围阴魂不散
So, no, maybe I'm not like you,
或许我的确不像你
except if Nora was mine, I couldn't live with that.
但如果诺拉真是我的 我就咽不下这口气
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表