剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Being Human.
《我欲为人》前情提要
There's something after me.
有可怕的东西追着我不放
Something that I let loose into my world.
我不小心把某种黑暗的物质放进了自己的世界
Reaper!
收魂者
Yes?
有什么事吗
Hegeman and I were to share a ride home.
我和海格曼本该一起搭车回家的
And now he's missing.
可他现在不见了
I know that it's my wolf!
我知道那是我心中的狼
She just wants to run free.
她只是想要自♥由♥地奔跑
Oh, my God!
天呐
A man named William Cart was found dead
上周一位叫威廉·卡特的男性
at his worksite last week.
被发现死在自己的工地
And he's an ex of your girlfriend's.
他是你女朋友的前男友
Nora killed her ex.
诺拉杀了她前男友
I need your vampire cop to help make all this go away.
我需要那个吸血鬼警♥察♥帮忙搞定这一切
Cecilia, right?
你是塞西莉亚吧
I can get you the wolves who killed Hegeman.
我可以帮你找到杀海格曼的狼人
Her address is in there too.
她的地址也在里面
Whatever happened to wolves running in packs?
如果狼群发生什么不测呢
I'm not one of them.
我不是其中一员
From the moment we're born,
自我们出生的那一刻起
we're put into categories.
就已被划分为不同类别
We spend so much of our lives trying to define ourselves.
我们穷尽一生 试图定义自己
But the truth is, there are only 2 categories...
真♥相♥却是 世上只有两种类别
predator and prey.
捕猎者和猎物
Aidan!
艾登
They're coming.
他们要追上来了
How many are there?
有多少只
Four. We cannot survive four!
四只 我们拼不过四只狼人
Atlee, listen to me.
亚特力 听我说
We have to be strong for Hegemen.
为了海格曼 我们必须坚强起来
Nora?
诺拉
Once you choose which side you're on,
一旦决定了自己的立场
can you live with the consequences?
你又是否能承担得起后果
Nora?
诺拉
Oh God, are you...
天呐 你是不是...
What did we do?
我们做了什么
Why is the mirror calling me a whore?
为什么镜子管我叫"贱♥人♥"
I have no idea.
我不知道
So there's this extremely lame poltergeist homage
现在厨房♥里正堆着某个捣蛋鬼
going on in the kitchen right now.
超差劲的恶作剧作品
So, Sally?
莎莉
What?
干什么
OK, with the lights, can we just--
你能不能别跟灯过不去了
I'm gonna have a seizure. I'm literally--
我要癫痫发作了 我真的...
Guys, this isn't me. I swear.
伙计们 不是我♥干♥的 我发誓
Why does everyone just assume that it's my fault?
为什么大家都认为这是我的错
How do we know that's even a ghost?
我们甚至不知道这是不是鬼魂所为
I think we've all pissed off enough people
我们都惹过不少人
to wage a short but consequential war.
免不了短兵相接
Come on! Don't look at me.
拜托 别看我
My people can't enter without an invitation.
没受到邀请 我的同类进不来
Also, neither of us recently played Maria von Trapp
还有 最近好像只有你对着一群颓废的小鬼
to a group of ghostly teenage wastelands.
扮演过玛莉亚·冯·崔普吧
OK, those are my friends. All right?
好了 他们是我朋友 拜托
Except for that one guy who tried to reap me.
除了那个想收走我魂魄的家伙
But he's dead! Holla!
可是他死了喂
OK, with the lights, I'm gonna--
好吧 这些灯快把我逼疯了
Honestly, I'm going to hurl.
说真的 我要闪了
It's fine. But you know what?
这没什么 但我有个请求
Please, just find a way to make it stop!
拜托你想办法别让它闪了
Sure!
好吧
Aidan.
艾登
Atlee.
亚特力
I didn't know that you were in Boston.
我不知道你来波士顿了
Yes. There is a situation.
我来了 有情况
Could we meet at the hotel later?
我们等下在会馆见行吗
These hallways are not meant for discussing business.
医院走廊上可不适合谈正事
I will never understand the Boston clan
我实在无法理解波士顿家族的行事风格
and your blatant disregard for manners.
还有你们对规矩的公然蔑视
You are being evasive.
你总是在回避
Same as Suren, same as Mother.
苏伦和主母也是如此
I'm in the middle of a workday.
我在工作
I believe you're aware of Hegeman's disappearance?
你知道海格曼失踪的消息了吧
Or should I say death?
或者说是"死讯"
What makes you think that Hegeman's dead?
你凭什么认为海格曼死了
Let's not insult each other's intelligence.
我们不要侮辱彼此的智商了
He was doing Mother's bidding and then he was gone.
他本在执行主母的命令 然后就消失了
Nobody seems to know what Mother asked of him.
似乎无人知晓主母给他下达的指令
But yours is the name
但你的名字
that continues to surface in conversation.
却常常被人们提起
People talk.
人们随便说说而已
Whatever you heard is nothing more than idle gossip.
你听说的不过是闲言碎语而已
Save for the fact that you were present
比索普大摆鸿门宴的那晚
for the slaughter of our men at Bishop's dinner table.
我们的弟兄惨遭屠戮 当时你也在场
You mean the night that I saved Hegeman's life?
那晚我可是救了海格曼一命
Which is why you are still alive.
若非如此 你早就没命了
I am not the enemy, Atlee.
我不是敌人 亚特力
Then you'll surely understand,
那你肯定知道
whoever killed Hegeman will answer for it.
杀害海格曼的凶手必将付出代价
I'm not leaving Boston without answers.
一切水落石出之前 我不会离开波士顿
Nora?
诺拉
When did you get back?
你什么时候回来的
I mean, assuming that you are back.
看样子你已经回来上班了
Last night.
昨天晚上
Turns out it takes exactly 16 days of consecutive sick leave
我连续请了十六天的病假
before HR starts threatening termination.
人力资源部差一点就把我炒鱿鱼了
That is an impossibly stringent policy.
这条规定可真是严苛
Plus the Barn's Double B&B doesn't allow pets.
再说 巴恩商务酒店也严禁宠物入内
And I doubt they'd appreciate me
我猜他们也不想看到我
turning tonight in the guest room.
今晚在客房♥里变身吧
It's on the Cape, right?
你去了科德角 对吗
Yeah. It's a nice place.
是的 那里很美
Was that a Connor and Brynn thing?
还有科纳和布琳陪着吧
I wasn't with them, Josh.
我没和他们一起 乔什
They said you were in touch.
他们说 你们一直保持着联♥系♥
I haven't talked to them since I left.
我走以后就再没联♥系♥过他们
It was just me
只有我一个人
and the ocean and a case,
还有海水和一箱...
multiple cases of Merlot...
是很多箱梅鹿汁[红酒]
trying to make sense of the fact
努力接受残酷的现实
that my wolf tore apart my ex-boyfriend.
我的狼身把前男友撕成了碎片
Yeah, aboutabout that. Don't.
提起那件事 别说了
I got your messages.
我收到你的留言了
And whatever happened with the police investigation,
关于警方调查的事
thank you.
谢谢你
You should've called me.
你应该联♥系♥我
But I feel crappy enough without you judging me.
我已经够烦了 不想再听你评头论足
What?
什么
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's just a lot being back here.
我鼓足了极大的勇气才回到这里
To be honest...
说真的
I didn't know if you'd wanna see me.
我不知道你是否想见我
Of course I wanna see you.
我当然想见你
I mean, maybe I'm not ready in this moment,
虽说现在我还没做好心理准备
but eventually...
但终究...
Eventually?
终究怎么了
Do you even comprehend?
你到底明不明白
Can you really comprehend what you did?
你真的明白自己做了些什么吗
How much you hurt me too?
那么做对我伤害有多深
剧集 | 我欲为人(美版)(2011) | 导航列表