I know I push my luck sometimes.
跟那没关系
It's not that.
说实话
Honestly.
你能来 我真的很高兴
I'm really glad you're here.
- 我还是走吧 - 别走
- I'll go. - No.
如果不是为了她 你最好什么也别说
You wouldn't be saying any of this if it wasn't for her.
嗯 所以我才来这里
Well, that's why I'm here.
两年的心血 付诸东流了
Two years, for nothing.
但我的的确确有那种感觉!
But that's exactly how I feel!
我真的很抱歉 但我不能再装下去了
I'm really sorry, but I can't pretend any more.
就是这样 好吗? 我要告别游泳了
That's it, ok? I'm done with swimming.
这屋子里一张照片都没有
You've got no photos in here.
这里没有任何关于你的东西
Nothing that really says anything about you.
我怎么感觉你在试图分♥析♥我?
- Why do I feel like you're trying to analyse me?
我是在分♥析♥你
Because I am.
你总是迷的我神魂颠倒
I've always quite fancied to you.
这有点不太对 不是吗?
That's a bit wrong, isn't it?
你想说什么?
What do you want me to agree?
你本应该替我的家人盯着点我的
You're supposed to be keeping an eye on me for my folks.
这就是我报复他们的方式
This is my way of getting back at them.
还有 你不是我傍的第一个权威人物了
Then again, you're not my first authority figure.
是吗?
Oh?
我六年级的时候就跟一老师勾搭上了
When I was in sixth form, a teacher at school.
尽人皆知
All the kids knew.
但我不在乎
I didn't care.
说实话 我还挺享受的
I quite liked it, actually.
所以这次也是一样
Is this just the same,
为了跟你的父母对着干?
sticking it to your parents?
- 说老实话吗? - 嗯
- Honestly? - Mm.
我也说不好
I don't know.
貌似不是的
It doesn't feel like it is.
你觉得咱们这段感情能走多远?
Do you think this could ever go anywhere?
接近我可能没那么容易
I'm probably not easy to be close to.
- 别这么说 - 怎么了?
- Don't say that. - Why?
我喜欢挑战
I like a challenge.
这只会激发我的斗志
It'll only encourage me.
恭喜你!
Well, congratulations!
我是说 你凭借一己之力就说服她了
I mean, you did it all by yourself,
也算是如你所愿了
which is, of course, as you wanted it.
你别叨叨了行吗?
How about you let it go?
幸好我没去
Just as well I didn't go.
我要是去了
I would've landed one on that smug,
就一瓶子开了那自以为是的控制狂!
controlling dickhead!
马克斯 他又没打你!
Max, he'd have decked you!
好吧 此话有理
- Well, there is that, of course.
干杯
Cheers.
马克斯 我得给你看点东西
Max, I need to show you something.
你不要觉得它很诡异
I need you not to think it's weird
但如果你确实觉得它很诡异
and if you do think it's weird,
- 至少你千万不能崩溃 - 好吧
- I need you not to freak out. - All right.
不能崩溃 这是重中之重
The not-freaking-out part is really important.
你赶紧给我看就是了
How about you just show me?
自从我记事以来 它就在我身上
I've had it for as long as I can remember.
好吧
Ok.
我在幻觉里一直看到这个符号♥
I keep seeing it in the visions.
这意味着什么?
What does it mean?
马克斯 你好歹说句话行吗?
Max, will you say something, please?
我在这栋楼里见过这个
I've seen this in the building.
这说明 你跟这符号♥之间必定存在着某种联♥系♥
It must mean you're connected to it in some way.
怎么个联♥系♥法?
How?
我能 嗯...?
Can I, er...?
- 对不起 - 没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's ok.
多米 这跟咱俩的感情没关系
This isn't about you and me, Dom,
只关乎训练! 仅此而已
this is about the training! That's all.
这就是我们生活的全部
That's all. Just everything we built our lives on.
这不是全部!
- It isn't everything!
那又怎么样呢 你爱我 不是吗?
So what, you love me, do you?
我能感觉的到
Cos I'm really feeling it.
我当然爱你 - 那是当然!
Of course I love you. - Of course you do!
你曾经毁了我的人生
You destroyed my life once
现在你又要故技重施了
and now you're doing it again.
你这只是气话 为了伤害我而已
You don't mean that, you're just saying it to hurt me.
你知道我是认真的 对吗?
- Well, you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?
多米...
Dom...
卡斯 你想让我跟你说什么 嗯哼?
What do you want me to say, Cass, huh?
这不是你的错? 我不怪你?
It wasn't your fault? That I don't resent you for it?
事实是 这就是你的错 你毁了我的人生
Well, it was your fault. You did this to me.
如果你真这么想的话 当时你就应该说啊
If you felt like that, then you'd have said it at the time.
你让我怎么说? 你从不给我机会说
How could I? You never gave me chance.
你用眼泪堵了我的嘴
You beat me to it with your little cry for help!
你明明知道不是这样的
That's not what it was and you know it!
那是怎么样?
What was it then?
只不过是又一次的胆小懦弱 半途而废罢了
Just another thing you don't have the guts to follow through with.
你的人生就是这样
The story of your life.
你怎么能说出这样的话呢?
How can you say that?
赶紧滚
Just get out.
我连看都懒得看你
I can't even look at you.
马克斯 她自杀了
Max, she killed herself!
那个幽灵割了她的腕
The ghost cut her wrists
卡斯也会重蹈覆辙的!
and she's gonna do the same to Cass!
它会把卡斯怎么样?
What's it gonna do to her?
卡斯...
Cass...
我们都做了些什么 终究还是来晚了一步
What have we done? We let that happen.
这不是我们的错
That was not our fault.
我们以为她很安全
We thought she was safe.
吃一堑 长一智
We're learning.
但我们本能挽救她的性命!
But we could've saved her!
马克斯 我们所面对的事情是十分危险的
Max, what we're dealing with is dangerous.
先是杰德死了 现在又轮到卡斯
Jed died and now Cass.
谁是下一个呢?
Who's next?
你竟然把我的事放到网上给那些变♥态♥去看!
This is my life that you're putting on the internet for any weirdo to read!
我的精神有些不正常
There's something not right in my head.
那个幽灵觉得她藐视婚姻习俗
The ghost thinks she's disrespecting the institution of marriage.
马克斯 我们不能让她成为另一个卡斯
Max, we can't have another Cass.
我们必须阻止这场婚礼
We have to stop this wedding.
你看上谁了吗?
Have you got your eye on someone?
她如果拒绝我怎么办?
- What if she says no?
我只是感觉有点孤独
I just feel a bit lonely.
我知道这是什么感觉
I know that feeling.