No!
瓦伦?
Warren?
不要
Don't.
求你了 瓦伦 千万不要
Please, Warren, don't.
不管你继父是谁 他都会比我的好
Whoever your stepfather is,he's a better man than I am.
狗屁 不是那样的
That's not true.
你想知道谁是你真正的父亲吗?
You want to know who your real dad is?
一个彻头彻尾的懦夫
A lifelong coward.
他自以为会以英勇的姿态突然归来
He thought he could suddenly come back,
重新开始
make a brave new start.
代价却是我的女儿
My daughter paid the price.
你还有我
You've got me.
几星期前 我已经把你当做自己的一部分
A few weeks ago I'd have pushed you over myself.
我恨你根本都不了解我
I hated you for not knowing about me.
瓦伦...我想融进你的生命中
Warren... I want to be in your life.
这个是你欠我的
You owe me that.
这个地方让我变了
This place has changed me.
我对你不利的
I'm no good to you.
艾利有危险了
Ellie's in danger.
不 她真的危险 你必须去看看
No, she is. You have to come.
我已经报♥警♥了 你有试着打他手♥机♥吗?
I've called the police.Have you tried his mobile?
自动接听 他的车也还在那里
Answerphone. His car's still here.
瓦伦 不要 哦 天呐
Warren, no!Oh, God!
快去 快去 快去!
Go, go, go!
我们找不到她! 她在地下通道里面!
We can't find her! She's down in the tunnels!
约瑟夫...
Joseph...
为什么你不早说?
Why the hell didn't you say?
- 我同你一起 - 别跟着我
- I'm coming with you. - You are not to follow me.
你需要我的
You're gonna need me.
不 我已经失去了一个孩子
No! I've already lost one child to that man.
我不会再失去你的
I'm not going to lose you too.
我能感觉到你的心在奔腾
Oh, your heart's racing,I can feel it.
冷静
Be calm.
为什么我总是见到你?
How do I keep seeing you?
杀我只会叫我更强大
Killing me just made me more powerful.
我能做的你也能
You can do what I can do.
就像你哥哥杰德那样
Just like your brother Jed.
我哥哥?
My brother?
行尸走肉
The living, the dead.
像我们这样的 无所畏惧
For the likes of us,there's no barrier.
求你了 放过我吧 求你了
Please, just let me go. Please.
我深信不疑你定会回来
I never doubted that you'd come back,
从来没怀疑过
not for a minute.
我妈妈去世的时候 你为什带着我?
Why did you take me when my mother died?
那当爸爸还能干些什么呢?
What else was a father to do?
你是我爸爸? 嘘
You're my father? Shh.
我养你 给你唱歌♥
I fed you, sang to you.
有时 晚上你睡在我胸口上
Some nights you slept on my chest.
那种新生的味道
That newborn smell.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯 依然深深地埋在那里
Mmm, it's still there underneath.
- 但你并不是我爸爸 - 现在是了
- But you're not my father.- Now I am.
你是我的血肉
You're my flesh.
那我该怎么做? 嗯?
What could I do? Huh?
让你没人疼没人爱的长大吗?
Let you grow up with no one to love you?
别担心 现在一切都过去了
There's no need to worry. All that's behind you now.
凯拉 丹在房♥顶
Keira, Dan's on the roof.
去找他吧 他需要你
Go to him. He needs you.
为什么 快去
Why? Just go.
告诉我你在哪见艾利的
Show me where you saw Ellie.
我知道她是谁了
I know who she really is.
我知道怎么回事了
I know what this is about.
我们得去阻止约瑟夫
We've got to stop Joseph.
- 在外面 - 哪条路最快?
- Outside. - Which is the quickest way down?
我见到他了 我见到约瑟夫了
I saw him. I saw Joseph.
他要杀我 他用塑料袋罩住我的头
He tried to kill me. He put a plastic bag over my head.
他怎么...我指 他不是死了吗?
How come he's...I mean, look, he's dead, yeah?
他看起来不像鬼 表现的也不像!
He didn't look like a ghost or behave like one!
你看了他做了些什么后
When you've seen what he can do,
就知道他是什么了 快点
then you'll know what he is. Come on
你还好吧?
Are you OK?
他是真心想帮艾利
He really wanted to help Ellie.
这又能证明什么?
What does that prove?
他十分愧疚把凯特带到这里来生活
He feels so bad for bringing Kate to live here.
我想说 他就该愧疚
I should say his guilt is needed.
一个活在二十年前的雇员想要闷死我
An employee from 20 years ago tried to suffocate me.
我以为你多少会有点吃惊!
I thought you might be a bit surprised!
他做的更过分 好了
He's done worse. Nice.
即便那样 为什么要袭击我呢?
Why did he attack me, though?
把我♥干♥掉
To get me out of the way
这样就不阻碍他找艾利了?
so he could get to Ellie?
没道理啊
It doesn't make sense.
- 瓦伦! - 怎么了?
- Warren! - What?
你知道她的 是不是?
You know about her, don't you?
你知道她小时候发生的事情
You know what happened to her when she was a baby.
为何他们把她带到这来 瓦伦?
Why did they bring her down here, Warren?
我不知道那个就是她
I didn't know it was her.
那是很久以前了
It was a long time ago.
看 我想你就知道
See, I think you do know.
我早该相信你的
I would have believed you before.
- 我管你信不信 - 你在乎过她吗?
- I don't care what you believe. - Did you ever care about her?
或者你只是站在一旁
Or did you just stand by
眼睁睁看着约瑟夫把她从妈妈身边带走
and watch as Joseph took her from her mother?
当她来到这的时候 你知道她是谁吗?
Did you know who she was when she got here?
你还想救她吗?
You wanna save her or not?
我费了老大劲把这里弄成你喜欢的样子
I worked hard to get this place just the way you liked it,
伊芙
Eve.
别叫我伊芙 我叫艾利
Stop calling me Eve. My name's Ellie.
我给你起名伊芙
I named you Eve.
- 我是艾利- 我给你生命
- I'm Ellie. - I made you.
我过得很苦 你才带来抚慰
I'd had a hard life before you brought comfort to it.
我从来没指望那样
I never meant to.
嘿 我知道该怎么办了
Hey, I know what to do.
我们交换一下记忆
Let's swap memories.
好孩子
Good girl.
约瑟夫!
Joseph!
约瑟夫 看在上帝的份上 放过她吧
Joseph, for God's sake, let her go.
你早就知道 你还让他这样对我!
You knew and you let him do this to me!
不是的 艾利我没有
No, Ellie, I didn't.
我不知道你就是伊芙
I didn't know you were Eve.
瓦伦 听到凯特的消息很抱歉
Warren, awful to hear about Kate.
我要杀了你 这次就杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.Properly this time.
你带走的伊芙
You took Eve.
记得那句警恶惩奸的法则吗?
Remember the rule that kept the scum in check?
以眼还眼...
An eye for an eye...
你没必要找借口 我知道祖儿.
You didn't need an excuse. I know about Zoe.
还有其他那些消失的女孩
All the other girls who disappeared.
失去了伊芙 我的生命就不完整了
Losing Eve left a hole in my life.
事实也证明没人能取代她的位置
And it turned out no one could take her place.
你敢那样对我!
Don't you dare put that down to me!
在她出生前好几年你那样了 把刀子拿开
You were at it years before she was born. Get that knife away from her.
立刻放下
Put it down now.
你♥爸♥爸四十三分钟后会死掉
Your dad died after 43 minutes,
转向柱会穿过他的胰脏
the steering column through his pancreas,
祈求得到你 你的妈妈和死亡
begging for you, your mum and for death.
就是那样的
In that order.
这就是这些年来你想要的吗?
Is that really what you wanted all these years?
艾利! 快出去 快点
Ellie! Get out! Now!
艾利快点走!
Ellie, come on!
该结束了 约瑟夫
This is the end, Joseph.
你还好吧?