What do you mean? Where did you see it from?
我不知道
I dunno.
感觉好像是从这里
It felt like it was from here.
你还好吧?
You alright?
是伊芙
It's Eve.
她在这里 她正站在我们面前
She's here now. She's standing right in front of us.
为什么她在这里?
Why is she here?
我还以为这是她做的
I thought she did what she came for.
伊芙 我知道我是谁了
Eve, I know who I am.
我知道我就是你
I know I'm you.
我不明白 也许她想要什么东西
I don't know. Maybe she wants something.
你想要什么东西 伊芙?
What is it you want, Eve?
我们得走了
We've got to keep moving.
我知道你想要找到你父亲
I know you want to find your dad
但这不只是关系到他的事情
but this isn't just about him.
伊芙 如果你想要什么东西 我可以帮助你
Eve, if you want something, I can try to help you.
但你不能跟着我一辈子
But you can't keep following me around for the rest of my life.
- 艾利…- 怎么了?
- Ellie... - What?
有一扇门
There's a door.
在幻象中 你是从黑暗中走向光明的吗?
In your vision you came out of the darkness into the light?
是的
- Yeah.
马克斯 试试那把钥匙
Max, try the key.
艾利...
Ellie...
准备好了吗?
You ready?
艾利?
Ellie?
你找到他了?
You found him?
是的
Yeah.
凯特呢?
Kate?
噢... 嗯...
Oh... Um...
嗯...
Um...
她怎么了?
What happened to her?
他说...
He said...
他告诉我 以前有个叫约瑟夫的人
He told me there was someone called Joseph
曾经在精神病院里工作
who used to work in the asylum
他说这个人回来了
He says he's come back.
他说这个人杀害了凯特?
And he's saying this man killed Kate?
瓦伦说他是回来复仇的
Warren says he's after revenge.
复仇? 为了什么?
Revenge? What for?
我不知道
I don't know.
他知道是为了复仇 但他不知道为什么
He knows it's revenge but he doesn't know why.
他就是这么说的
That's what he's saying.
你在说什么?
And what are you saying?
我知道我在说什么
Cos I know what I'm saying.
- 你不是真的相信他吧? - 我不知道
- You can't seriously believe him? - I don't know.
只是因为他跟你乱扯了一些故事
Just because he's fed you some bullshit story.
他失去了理智 然后杀了她
He's lost his mind and... and killed her.
- 你报♥警♥了吗? - 没 还没
- And you called the police? - No, not yet.
为什么不?
Why not?
不 别跟我讲那些离奇古怪的东西
No, don't you go all weird on me as well.
- 等等 - 等什么?
- Wait. - Wait for what?
她不仅仅是老板的女儿
She wasn't just the boss's daughter.
我... 我在她小时候就认识她了
I... I've known her since she was a little girl.
她被谋杀了
She's been murdered.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我来打电♥话♥
I'll do it.
好吧?
OK?
我现在就报♥警♥
I'll call them now.
你不要这样行不行? - 我♥干♥嘛了?
Will you stop doing that? - What am I doing?
一直看我
Looking at me.
- 你怎么知道? - 我能感觉到
- How can you tell? - I can just feel it.
对不起
Sorry.
我只是好奇你是否
I just wondered whether you
我知道你好奇
I know you are.
- 然后呢? - 没什么
- And? - No, nothing.
嘘!
Shh!
你听到了吗?
Can you hear that?
喔! 该死的!
Whoa! Shit!
小心点 艾利
Be careful, Ellie.
我在幻象中看过这里
I saw this in my vision.
是吗? 跟着我
- Yeah? Follow me.
我现在听不到了
I can't hear it any more.
这没道理
It doesn't make sense.
你父亲和精神病院院毫无关系
Your dad had no connections to the asylum.
我不敢确定
I don't know that for sure.
如果有 他也不会告诉我 不是吗?
He'd hardly have told me if he had, right?
我们都知道他不是在这里死的
- We know he didn't die here.
那又如何?
So?
幻象中只是显示人们怎么死的
The visions only show how people died.
我知道他在这里 艾利
I know he's here, Ellie.
我就是能感觉到
I can just feel it, you know.
好吧
OK.
艾利?
Ellie?
爸爸 我知道你在这里
I know you're here, Dad.
马克斯...
Max...
爸爸?
Dad?
马克斯?
Max?
马克斯?
Max?
马克斯?
Max?
马克斯!
Max!
马克斯!
Max!
爸爸? 爸爸 是我啊 我是马克斯
Dad? Dad, it's me. It's Max.
你好马克斯
Hello, Max.
这是真的... 真的是你
It's really... It's you.
我一直在等你 从小时候起就在等你
I've been waiting for you. I've been waiting since I was little.
你过来坐在我床上...
You came and sat on my bed...
我很抱歉 我离开了那么久
I'm sorry I've been away for so long.
我知道你会回来的
I knew you'd come back.
大家都认为我疯了
Everyone thought I was crazy
但是我知道 你想和我在一起
but I knew you wanted to be with me.
当然了
Of course.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 爸爸
Love you too, Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
她是我的
She's mine.
马克斯?
Max?
不要 爸爸 不要 爸爸
No, Daddy. No, Daddy!
你没有报♥警♥ 对吧?
You haven't called the police,have you?
我刚才发现 我好朋友死了
I've just found out...my friend is dead.
我希望你不会也这样
I need you to not be like this.
她挺尊重他的
She looked up to him.
她希望像自己像他一样
She wanted to be like him.
就因为他是你老板 就值得你护着他吗?
How can you think he deserves protecting because he's your boss?
嗯?
OK?
好吧 也许你觉得他不是那样的
OK, maybe you think he can't be capable of something like that.
嗯 这...这就是昨天他对我所做的
Well, this... This is what he did to me yesterday.
看看呐!
Look at it!
你还需要什么其他证据呢 丹?
What other evidence do you need, Dan?
你现在还那么确信他没有做过吗?
Why are you so convinced he didn't do it?
他是我父亲
He's my dad.
- 什么? - 丹!
- What? - Dan!
丹!
Dan!
艾利有危险了 她在地道里
Ellie's in danger. She's in the tunnels.
约瑟夫逮住她了
Joseph's got her.
我要找瓦伦 我翻了个遍了
I need to find Warren.I've looked everywhere.
为什么要找瓦伦?
Why do you need Warren?
他知道这个屋子的格局
He knows the layout of the building.
我帮你找找 行不?
I'll help you look. OK?
还觉得他是无辜的吗?
Still think he's innocent?
警局吗
Police.
瓦伦!
Warren!
不!