Exactly. So...
这是家族企业 是不争的事实
So it doesn't change the fact that this is the family business.
几代人共同建立的事业 你必须为它奋斗
Something you built up over generations. You should fight for it.
你没有把一切都告诉他 对么
He doesn't know everything, does he?
爸爸 听我说
Dad, listen to me!
这是我们最后的机会
This is our last chance.
丹是对的
Dan's right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
等等 停下
Wait! Stop!
哦我的天
Oh, my God!
怎么了
Can I help with something?
不 不 我 我只是迷路了
Er... No. I... I just got lost.
确实 '闲人免进'的牌子还不够明显
Easily done. Those 'keep out' signs are so confusing.
我认识你么
Do I know you?
- 不 - 你不住在这里?
- No. - You're not a resident?
- 不 - 既然你不住这儿 你进来干什么
- No. - So if you are not a resident how did you get in?
我 就是四处看看
I...was just having a look around.
你想买♥♥公♥寓♥?
You're after an apartment?
对
Yeah, maybe.
那我帮你介绍一下
In that case, I might be able to sort you out.
楼上有免费健身房♥ 全新的游泳池
There's a free gym upstairs, brand new pool facility.
酒吧也刚开张 要去看看么
And we've just opened a bar if you want to take a look.
这房♥子以前是做什么的
What did this building used to be?
- 是一个家族生意 - 什么生意
- It was a large family business. - What kind of business?
那不重要 现在是什么才重要
It's not about what it was.It's about what it is now.
住在这里非常好
This is one hell of a place to live.
问题是 我怎么做你才愿意住下
The question is, Ellie, what can I do to make sure you're part of it?
我觉得有点贵
I think it's a bit out of my price range.
不用这么快做决定
Don't decide right now. Take your time.
四处看看 也许你会喜欢这里
Look around. Might see something you like.
你喜欢这个型?
Is she really your type?
凯拉 你知道什么是我的型
Kiera, you know what I like.
你等会要是有空 那里的样♥板♥间♥还空着
If you're free later, the show flat up there is still empty.
我走了
I moved on.
安迪 是我 别挂 我需要你
Andy, it's me. Please don't hang up. I need you.
我还是能看到奇怪的东西
I keep seeing things.
但和以前不一样 这回不是在我脑海里
Not like before, in my head.
我眼前闪过发生在别人身上的事
I keep seeing things that happened to someone else.
听我说 我发现了这个房♥子
No, listen. I found this building.
我一进来 那些事情就在眼前不断地闪过
It started as soon as I came in.
这肯定和我的症状有关
It must have something to do with it.
要是我能找出来 我就可以自♥由♥了
If I can find out what, then maybe I can make this stop.
安迪?
Andy?
- 要点什么? -恩
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
有咖啡么
Do you do coffee?
有 卡布奇诺 美式咖啡 拿铁
- Cappuccino, Americano, latte.
我还是来杯金汤力(鸡尾酒)
I'll just have a gin and tonic actually.
我是马科斯 你刚搬进来么
I'm Max, by the way. You just move in?
不 过一百万年我也住不起
No, I couldn't afford it in a million years.
那你来做什么
So what brings you here, then?
我一直四处旅行
Just been travelling for a long time.
你知道一个人叫杰德么
Do you know a guy called Jed?
- 杰德·哈帕- 你认识他?
- Jed Harper. - You knew him?
算是吧 工作关系
Well, kind of, through work.
我听说他住在这 所以过来看看
I heard he lived here and I thought I'd look him up.
- 你知道他么 - 他死了
- Knew him? - He's dead.
- 抱歉 你不知道么 - 不
- Sorry. Hadn't you heard? - No.
- 什么时候 - 大概六个月前
- When? - About six months ago.
六个月
Six months?!
哪天
What date?
我不确定 他以前住在我这间公♥寓♥
I don't know exactly. He used to live in my apartment.
- 楼上有些照片 - 我能看看么
- There are photos upstairs... - Would I be able to see them?
我看看能不能走开
Let me see if I can take my break.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
你都去过哪里
So where did you go?
噢 哦
Oh, right. Oh, um...
我去了泰国
You know, just Thailand and stuff.
你现在住哪里
Where are you staying at the moment?
我的车里
Kind of in my car.
真的么?
Seriously?
你怎么住得起这房♥子 你要干几份工作
I don't know how you afford this place. Have you got three other jobs?
我老板瓦伦明白 如果他给我们个房♥子住
My boss Warren, he realised if he gave us an empty room,
就可以少付很多工资给我们
he could pay the staff a lot less.
所以杰德才住这里么?
Is that why Jed was here?
我想杰德有他自己的原因吧
I think Jed had his own reasons for being here.
这是他以前的房♥间么
Was that his room?
嗯...
Um...
你还好么
Are you OK?
还好
Yeah.
- 很奇怪吧 - 没错
- Weird, right? - Yeah, I guess.
别人都觉得他有问题
You know, people say he had issues.
但我不这么想
But I like to keep an open mind.
- 他到底怎么回事 - 那是一个事故
- What happened to him? - It was an accident.
在地下室
In the cellars.
楼下不太安全 楼塌了一半
It wasn't safe down there. Part of the building collapsed.
当然 这只是别人告诉我的
That's the story they told me anyway.
- 你认识杰德么? - 不
- Did you know Jed? - No.
但我见过他室友莱恩
But I did meet his mate. Ryan.
他不能忍♥受生活在...
He couldn't stand living...
- 你们在这里干什么?! - 凯特!
- What the hell are you doing here?! - Kate!
- 这是谁? - 你回来了
- Who's this? - You're back.
- 伊莉. - 马科斯 出去!
- Ellie. - Max, get out!
我觉得没什么关系 你♥爸♥爸都带房♥客来这里看
I don't see the problem. Your dad's been showing it to tenants.
这房♥间不可以
Not this room.
- 出去! - 对不起
- Out! - Sorry.
对不起 我无心给你造成困扰的
Sorry, I didn't mean to cause you any trouble.
我们不能就这样进来...
We can't just come in here and...
没事
It's OK.
你怎么可以装作什么事都没发生一样?
How can you pretend like nothing's happened?
有什么问题?
What's wrong?
你雇了一个傻缺来做装♥修♥
You hire an idiot for a makeover.
就此希望这事平息下来
And hope it will all go away.
凯特 生意很差
Business is bad, Kate.
- 你知道的 - 所以就出租杰德的房♥间?
- You know that. - So we're renting out Jed's room?
亲爱的 杰德去世了 我对此感到很抱歉
Jed's gone, love. I'm sorry about that.
- 这地方杀死了他 - 那是场意外
- This place killed him. - It was an accident.
爸爸 我不想留在这里
I don't want to stay here, Dad.
我也不想你留在这里
I don't want you to stay here either.
人们被拿来做实验
People were experimented on.
受虐待
Abused.
然后就消失了
Made to disappear.
我也想阻止它发生
If I could have stopped it, I would.
我希望你可以做正确的事
I am asking you to do the right thing.
离开吧
Walk away.
这样做对你我有任何影响吗?
Would it make any difference to me and you if I did?
这是一个新的开始
It'd be a start.
我都不知道她回来了
I didn't even know she was back.
她以前在这负责做销♥售♥和公♥关♥的
She worked in sales and PR here.
是的 可能从她的...看出来
Yeah, probably tell from her...
你刚在那发了好一会儿呆
You were kind of zoned out there for a minute.
- 我没事 - 你需要坐下来
- I'm fine. You need to sit down.
- 我要走了 - 去哪? 哈?
- I need to go. - Where? Huh?
回到车上?
Back to your car?
为什么那东西会在那里?
Why is that there?
什么?
What?
谁放在哪里的?
Who put that there?
之前不在那里的
That wasn't there before.
我不知道自己是怎么回事
I don't know what's happening to me.
马科斯?
Max?
我这里都是男人住 所以我们没有备好客房♥
It's a lads' flat, so we don't really do guest bedding.
听着 之前真的很抱歉