这肯定意味着什么 对吧?
That's got to mean something, hasn't it?
至少说明... 我没有疯
It means... I'm not crazy.
我只不过是...
I just...
别缠着我了 求你了! 求你了!
Leave me alone, please! Please!
你已经死了 我亲眼看见的!
You're dead. I saw you die!
伊莉! 你在跟谁说话 你看到了什么?
Ellie! Who were you talking to? What did you see?
幽灵 你看到幽灵了 是吗?
Ghosts. You see ghosts, don't you?
你能别像看马戏团怪物似的盯着我吗?
Can you stop staring at me like I'm some sort of circus freak?
那些幽灵长的什么样?
What do they look like?
困惑而迷离
They look confused. And lost.
以前我看到的幽灵就是这样 但在这里却不同
Out there anyway. But in here, it's different.
- 此话怎讲? - 我看到了仇恨和愤怒
- Different how? - Hate and anger.
这我以前从来没见过
I've never seen that before.
听着 我在这方面也算个专家了
Look, I'm kind of an expert at this stuff.
专家的第一个问题是 "幽灵长的什么样?"
Expert whose first question is 'What do they look like?'
自从我来到这 我经常眼前突然一黑什么的
Since I came here, I keep having blackouts or something.
像是梦境但我却没有睡着
It's like a dream but I'm not asleep.
我反反复复看到同一个人
I keep seeing the same man over and over and over again.
他最后上吊自杀了
His last moments. He hanged himself.
- 你看到的是亡魂之死 - 是什么?
- You're seeing how the revenant died. - The what?
亡魂
Revenant.
我喜欢用这个词
It's my preferred term.
鬼魂这个词有点电影化了
Ghost is a bit Patrick Swayze.
好吧 所以我看到了他们是怎么死的
OK, so I'm seeing how they died.
你是人与亡魂之间的媒介
That's what being a medium is.
不 我才不是什么媒介
No, I'm not a medium.
事实就是如此 伊莉
Things are happening to you, Ellie.
你觉得杰德身上发生了什么事?
What do you think happened to Jed?
我知道你所看见的是真实的
I know what you are seeing is real.
我知道 而且我们能结束这噩梦
I know it. And we can make it stop.
结束这一切吗?
All of it?
各个击破 好吗?
Let's deal with one problem at a time, yeah?
我不知道幽灵为什么缠着我
I don't know what it wants from me.
好吧
OK.
你第一次看见这幽灵是在哪?
Where were you when it first happened?
我在这栋楼里徘徊的时候
I was just wandering around the building.
在那块被封闭的破旧地方
The old part that's closed off.
有一块木板还是什么落了下来 就像...
There was a loose board and something fell out. Like a...
就像一具骷髅
Like a skeleton.
- 骷髅? - 没错
- A skeleton? That's it.
之后就开始出现那些景象
That's when the visions started.
这个病人被暴打 他试图逃走
This patient, he was being beaten up and he was trying to get away.
他找到了那里 虽然那里又阴暗又狭小
He finds this space. It's dark and tiny.
但却很安全
But he's safe there.
通过一道小裂缝 他能看到外面
And he could see outside through a small crack.
又能再一次看到太阳
He could see the sun again.
他就死在那儿?
And that's where he dies?
带着微笑
With a smile on his face.
就好像那是他最好的归宿一样
Like it's the happiest he's been in... forever.
那你发现这些骨头之后 你把它们怎么样了
So when you found these bones, what did you do with them?
落下来之后我就没动
I just left them where they fell.
你觉得把它们放回原来的地方怎么样?
You don't think it might be an idea to put them back?
这恐怕不是什么好注意
I don't think this is a very good idea.
要不你自己回房♥间呆着?
Want to stay in the apartment by yourself?
嗯 你一直看到的这个人
Right. This guy that you've been seeing,
被别人所虐待
they did bad things to him.
也许上吊自杀是他自我解脱
Maybe hanging himself was his way out.
寻得平静的方式
His way of finding peace.
你还真拿自己当阳光先生了 是吧?
Oh, Mr Happy, you, aren't you?
你打扰了他的平静
You disturbed his peace.
在那边
It's that way.
做个了断吧
Let's get this done.
骨头!
The bones!
伊莉! 你还好吗?
Ellie! Are you OK?
结束了吗?
Is it done?
你笑什么?
What are you smiling at?
说实话 我原来也不知道这招到底管不管用
Honestly, I had no idea that was going to work.
走吧
Come on.
- 不好意思 - 没事儿
- Sorry. - It's all right.
这厕所是得修一修了
We should really fix this loo up.
丹说凯特已经走了
Dan said that Kate's moved on.
于是乎我就有地方住了
That means there's a room going.
即使经过今天的事?
- Even after today?
今天发生的一切正是我必须住这儿的原因
Today is exactly why I need to be here.
我没明白你的意思...
I don't get you. It's...
这里是所有谜团的谜底
Whatever's happening, this place is why.
你为什么这么想?
What makes you think that?
感觉而已
Just a feeling.
我来这儿的唯一目的
The only reason I'm here
就是为了搞清楚发生在我身上的事
is trying to find out what's happening to me.
鼠标轻轻一点就能找到幽灵
One click and straight through to ghost-hunting.
朋友们 这是卡斯 未来的奥♥运♥冠军
Guys, this is Cass. Future Olympic champion.
那是你♥爸♥吗?
Is that your dad?
你看到了些什么 对吗?
You saw something, didn't you?
离开泳池... 快!
Get out of the pool... now!
下面有东西想要伤害你
There's something down there that wants to harm you.