when there's no one to talk to about anything that matters?
鼓舞人心啊马克斯
Great pep talk, Max.
她死了
She's dead.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
发生了什么?
What happened?
瓦伦?
Warren?
你为什么去那里?
Why did you go to that place?
- 我看见你了 - 我不知道
- I saw you. - I dunno.
我昏迷了
I had a blackout.
你知道她在那儿
You knew she was there.
- 你把她放那的? - 什么?
- Did you put her there? - What?
- 瓦伦 是你杀了她吗? - 不
- Warren, did you kill her? - No.
当然不是我 我绝不会伤害我的女儿
x7fOf course not. I'd never harm my own daughter.
你刚刚说 是我的错
You just said, "It was my fault."
为什么? 为什么是你的错?
Why? Why was it your fault?
瓦伦 我都把身世真♥相♥对你说了
Warren, I told you the truth about me.
是约瑟夫干的! - 谁是约瑟夫?
It was Joseph! - Who's Joseph?
约瑟夫·贝尔 他以前在这里工作
Joseph Bell. He worked here.
在精神病院里?
In the hospital?
他是个非常 非常邪恶的人
He was an evil, evil man.
瓦伦 过去二十多年了
Warren, that was 20-odd years ago.
大家认为 他能与死者沟通
He made people think he could communicate with the dead.
他利用这点 恐吓他人
And he used it to terrorise them.
不只恐吓住户
Not just the inmates.
- 他回来复仇了 - 复什么仇?
- He's come back for revenge. - Revenge for what?
你不会懂 他做过非常非常可怕的事
You wouldn't understand. He did some terrible, terrible things.
那你为什么不阻止他?
So why didn't you stop him?
我发现后 我确实阻止他了
When I found out, I did stop him.
但为时已晚
But it was too late.
什么太晚了?
Too late for what?
- 肯定是他? - 一定是
- And this is definitely him? - It must be.
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
那怎么会是他呢? 你怎么知道?
So how could it be him? How do you know?
因为这正是他的手法!
Cos this is what he does!
瓦伦 这不合常理
Warren, this doesn't make sense.
他杀害女孩
He kills girls.
你要走了吗?
You're not leaving?
- 是啊 - 为什么?
- Yeah. - Why?
我本来也只是在这呆一段时间
Well, it was only supposed to be temporary.
瓦伦的话惹恼你了?
Has Warren said something to upset you?
比如?
Like what?
- 他对你说了? - 你到底指什么?
- Has he spoken to you? - What exactly are you getting at?
如果他...
If he has...
是我告诉他 你有个标记
It was me who told him you've got the same symbol
和他胳膊上的一样
he has on his arm.
- 啥? - 我口无遮拦 抱歉
- Sorry? - I apologise if I spoke out of turn.
我以为没什么大不了
I didn't think it was a big deal
可他反应怪极了
but the way he reacted was weird.
他怎么说我的?
What did he say about me?
奇怪的是他的反应
It was the way he reacted.
他怎么说我的?
What did he say about me?
没啥
Nothing.
我不信
I don't believe you.
知道不 现在我要自己去问
You know what, I want to hear it for myself.
马克斯?
Max?
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
瓦伦身上有个和我一样的标记
Warren's got that brand like I have.
他和幕后黑手是一伙的
He's part of that secret circle.
你又怎么知道的?
And you know this how?
他对凯拉讲起过我
He's been talking to Keira about me.
他知道些东西马克斯
He knows something.Max
这儿的文件里一定有我的档案
I must be in a file here somewhere.
好吧
Right.
你想找什么 艾利?
What were you expecting to find, Ellie?
我不知道 关于我的记录
I don't know. Notes about myself,
照片什么的
a photograph, something.
但他为什么要保留证据?
But why would he keep evidence?
这一切秘密被重重掩盖
It was all about covering up, secrecy.
可也许 瓦伦根本不了解你
But Warren might not have known about you.
凯拉说 她提到我时 他反应怪异
Keira said he acted weird when she mentioned me.
瓦伦啥时候都很怪异
Warren and weird go hand in hand.
要不是她吓坏了 她根本不会告诉我
She wouldn't have mentioned me unless she was freaked out.
马克斯 他很愤怒 因为她撞见了什么
He was angry Max because she stumbled across something
是他以为没人能发现的秘密
that he thought nobody would ever find out about,
除了他的同伙
except his mates.
- 他的同伙? - 身上有B字标记的人
- His mates? - The ones with the B symbol.
他们都在病院里 恐吓病人
They were all in it, terrorising patients
互相保守秘密
and keeping each others' secrets.
好吧
Right.
所以这标记用来给施虐者互证身份 对吧?
So this symbol is for abusers to identify each other, yeah?
为什么你身上会有?
Why have you got it?
或许他们喜欢给他们的所有物打上标记
Maybe they liked to mark their own property.
我不知道
I don't know.
你在干嘛马克斯?
What are you doing, Max?
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
如果这是我爸...
If this is my dad...
他为什么非要吓我呢?
why is he trying to scare the hell out of me?
是我所想的那玩意么?
Is that what I think it is?
我想这是父亲的骨灰 没错
I think it's my father's ashes, yeah.
找到了
Bingo.
你还好吗?
OK?
我不想逼你 但他在我们身边吗?
I don't want to push you here but is he with us?
- 我是说 现在你能看见他吗? - 不
- I mean, now, can you see him? - No.
但你看见了幻象 对吧?
But you had a vision, yeah?
是...是什么? 那次事故?
What... What was it? The accident?
是伊芙吗?
Was it Eve?
但你看见我爸爸没?
But you saw my dad?
不马克斯 我谁也没看见
- No, Max, I didn't see anyone.
你看了什么 艾利是什么?
You saw something, Ellie. What was it?
我不知道! - 你知道!
- I don't know! - You do know!
- 一个地方 - 行 一个地方
- A place. - OK. A place.
缩小了点范围 在哪?
That narrows it down a bit. Where was it?
我不知道 像是条通道
I don't know. Like a passageway,
像是个黑暗的地方
like a dark place with a...
有根柱子 像... 我不知道
A pillar like a...I don't know.
像日晷
Like a sundial.
- 好 在哪? - 我不知道马克斯
- OK, where was it? - I don't know, Max.
艾利求你了
Ellie, please.
我们现在要碰到问题核心了 只要...
We're going to run in circles. Just...
- 再努力回忆下 - 是外边
- Just try to remember. - Outside.
在外面院子
Outside in the grounds.
- 你在干什么? - 收拾东西
- What are you doing? - Getting stuff.
我们之前都不需要收拾东西的
We've never needed stuff before.
是吗?
Yeah?
我们以前从未寻找过我父亲
We've never been looking for my dad before.
你跟着来吗?
You coming?
我 我不能
I-I can't.
我觉得我不行马克斯
I don't think I can do this, Max.
- 为什么? - 你得自己去
- Why? - You need to go on your own.
如果你父亲想找你 他会有所行动的
If your dad wants to get through to you, then he will.
但是对不起 这件事与我无关
I'm sorry, but this is nothing to do with me.
你怎么能这么说?
How can you say that?
为什么他没有再一次对你现形?
Why hasn't he showed himself to you again?
他知道你在等他
He knows you're waiting.
他知道有人可以帮助我
He knows I've got someone who can help me.
也许这是他今天出现的原因
Maybe that's why he came today.
因为他知道我将会失去你
Cos he knows I'm gonna lose you.
我想我们快到了
I think we might be close.
马克斯 就是这 这就是我幻象中看到的日晷
Max, this is it. That's the sundial that I saw in my vision.
在很远的地方都看得到
I could see it in the distance.
什么意思? 你从哪里看到的?