你能听见我说话吗?
Hello, can you hear me?
醒醒 玛丽
Come on, Mary.
拜托醒醒 玛丽
Come on, Mary.
孩子 你得给贺兰医生打个电♥话♥
Baby, you need to give Dr Holland a ring.
他说不管白天晚上任何时间都可以
He said any time, day or night.
我不想去了 安迪
I'm done with that, Andy.
完全没用
It's not making a difference.
总要一段时间的才能见效啊
You've got to give it time to work.
这已经六个月了而且越来越糟
It's been six months. It's getting worse.
那好 我们可以给你换种疗法
OK, so we'll get you different medication...
不 安迪 没用的
No, Andy, it's not helping.
问题不是出在脑袋里
Because it's not in my head.
- 我不是病了 - 不是病又是什么呢?
- I'm not sick. - What would you call it, then?
我要是真的能看见死者魂魄呢?
What if I really am seeing people who have died?
伊莉?
El?
那混♥蛋♥要赶我走了
Bastard put me on leave.
也就几个礼拜的事嘛
OK, a couple of weeks...
不是 我是彻底被辞了
No, indefinite leave.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你打算怎么办呢?
What are you going to do?
你有档案室的密♥码♥对吧
You've got the code to the records office.
我不能给你
you know I can't give you that.
要不是你和我说的那个病人
The patient you told me about.
- 我就不该你跟你说 - 要是精神科病房♥
- I should never have mentioned it. - If you have someone on psych ward
有个能和我一样看到鬼魂的病人的话
who is seeing what I'm seeing,
我一定得找到他
I need to find him.
那又有什么用呢?
How is that going to help?
他已经出院了 不是吗?
He got discharged, didn't he?
那说明他已经找到办法了
That means he found a way to make it stop.
我要知道他是怎么做的
I need to know how.
我只要知道他的住址
I just want his address.
就算丢了工作也在所不惜
I could lose my job.
罗拉 我可以用一切来换
Laura, I could lose everything.
- 别让人抓到 - 谢谢你
- No-one finds out.- Thank you.
- 这太神奇了 - 什么东西的?
- This is amazing. - What is?
那个精神病科的病人所描述的事情
The patient from psych ward. The things he describes.
你从哪弄到这个的?
Where did you get that?
他看到的和我一样
He saw the same things!
我们身上发生了完全相同的事
It can't be a coincidence.
这不可能是巧合
Whatever's happening to me happened to him.
他是个精神病人
He's from psych ward.
我们还有两个月就结婚了
We're getting married in two months. Please,
安迪 拜托你相信我好不好
Andy, you have to believe what I'm saying.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我不能眼睁睁地看着你自欺欺人
I can't stand here and watch you do this to yourself.
安迪 你自己应付不来的
Andy. You won't help yourself.
你甚至不愿接受别人帮助
You won't even admit that you need help.
这对我不公平
It's not fair.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
鬼影喧嚣 第二季 第1集
我再打给你
I'll call you.
他才不会! 这昨晚就该告诉的
He won't call you actually! Could have told you that last night.
这就是自然规律 马科斯
Natural order of things, Max.
- 我本该打给她 - 那是你的事
- I would have called her. - That's your problem.
你满脸都写着"我会再打给你的"
You've got 'I will call' written all over you.
做酒保本来就该和女孩寻欢作乐的 对吧
Bartenders are supposed to get the girls. Supposed to have fun, right?
随时随地...
Unpredictable..
而且绝对自动献身啊
.- Unemployable.
管他呢 我得去上班咯
Anyway, I've got a building to run.
在疯人院公♥寓♥的又一个兴奋的一天啊
Another exciting day in Bedlam Heights, huh?
现在是光明公♥寓♥了
Brightmoor.
管他呢
Whatever.
我没别的女人 莉安 你知道的
There's no-one else, Leanne. You know that.
莉安?
Leanne?
莉莎
Lisa.
妈的!
Shit.
- 早啊 - 早
- Hello.- Hi.
这新名字是谁想的?
Who came up with the new name?
我 丹·马赫特拉 我是房♥屋租♥售♥顾问
I did. Dan Mahotra. Sales and letting.
我带你四处看看?
Can I show you around?
不必了
I'll pass.
你以为给这房♥子改个名就能万事大吉了?
You reckon a rebrand is going to save this place?
你怎么知道的
What do you know about it?
您所拨♥打♥的号♥码已停机
'This number is no longer in service.'
爸
Dad!
爸爸?
Dad?
爸爸 是我 凯特!
Dad, it's me, Kate!
凯拉! - 凯特!
- Kiera! - Kate!
噢 天啊!你什么时候回来的?!
Oh, my God! When did you get back?!
恩...
Um...
瞧瞧你 你...女人多了
God, look at you, you... woman of the world.
我? 看你 上次我见你的时候
Me? Look at you. Last time I saw you,
你还是穿着校服的小女孩呢
you were in a school uniform.
是啊 那时你还告诉我爸我房♥里的药是你的
Yeah, yeah. The time you told my dad it was your drugs he found in my room.
我就帮了你一次 你藏药的时候多了
One. One of the times.
嗯 你在这儿干嘛?
So, what are you doing here?
我爸跟你♥爸♥做了那笔交易以后
You know I moved in downstairs
我搬到楼下去了
because my dad did that deal with your dad.
哦 那都是后来的事了
Oh, this is after the thing.
我男朋友出了车祸嘛
You know, my boyfriend, car crash.
你男朋友出车祸了啊
Your boyfriend was in a car crash.
他没有啦 但他的车就惨了
No, but his car was.
他活该的 谁叫他骗了我
God, the guy deserved it. He was cheating on me.
我想问的是你为什么在我爸的公♥寓♥里?
I meant what are you doing here in my dad's flat?
噢 嗯...他一直很关照我
Oh, well, he's been keeping an eye on me.
所以我就想帮他做点事而已
So I thought I'd do something nice for him.
那桌子的漆快掉了 对吧
That paint will come off that table, right?
伊莉!
Ellie!
我还以为你打算把这该死的地方给封了呢
I thought you were going to close this idiot down.
为了要证明
Aims to provide categorical proof
前贝坦尼医院是全英国闹鬼最严重的地方
that the former Bettany hospital is the most haunted house in Britain.
真有人信这些废话吗?
Does anybody actually read this tosh?
不知道 但如果我们想掩盖过去就得处理掉它
Don't know. But it's the last thing we need when we're trying to bury a history.
那就去啊
So get rid.
凯特!
Kate!
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
你女儿?
That's your daughter?
你从哪儿找了这么个人? 人才市场?
Where did you pick this one up? Job centre?
丹是个不错的小伙子
Dan's a very bright lad.
额 那就是吧
Hm, I'll take your word for it.
旅行怎么样? 挺好 真的挺好的
How were your travels? Great. Yeah, really great.
- 一切都很好 - 那就好
- Just what I needed. - Good.
茉莉呢? 茉莉还在泰国
Where's Molly? Molly is still in Thailand.
跟一个教布鲁斯的瑜伽教练打得火热
With a yoga instructor called Bruce.
别问啦
Don't ask.
那你有什么打算
So what are your plans?
额 不好意思 你想和你♥爸♥爸单独聊聊吧
Oh, I'm sorry.You want your dad to yourself.
丹和咱们是一头的 凯特
Dan's on the team now, Kate.
好吧
OK.
我觉得你做不成
I don't believe you can make this place work.
- 为什么? - 我在曼谷遇到一个人
-So? -I met a guy in Bangkok.
他工作的地方
And he works for a company over here.
就是做社会公♥寓♥的
They deal with social housing.
他们有很多钱
They get massive grants to build new homes.
但总是选的地方不对
But the problem is always the land.
所以我想
So that got me thinking.
咱们把这卖♥♥了 脱手
Look, we sell up, we get out.
让别人接手 再重新来过
We let someone knock it down and start again.
你回来就是为了说这个?
That's what you've come back for?
疯人院公♥寓♥失败 因为客人被以前的事吓坏了
Bedlam Heights only failed because you guys freaked out the customers with the history.
没错