You practically dragged us out of the water.
诶 没关系的
Ei, it's ok.
我觉得游泳池里面有东西
I think there's something in the pool.
- 比如亡魂? - 可能是
- As in revenant? - Maybe.
你觉得我们惊扰了怨灵?
Do you think we disturbed something?
不知道 但我感觉不好
I don't know, but I don't like it!
要我和你一起去泳池吗?
Do you want me to go down there with you?
那是什么? 告诉我你看见了什么
What was it? Tell me what you saw.
我现在不想谈这个
- I don't wanna talk about it.
你真没必要来
You really didn't have to come.
我知道
I know.
但我就是克制不住想多管闲事啊
I can't resist a nose through other people's things.
不咋地吧?
Is that awful?
她会回来的
You know, she could come back.
我可不觉得
I don't think there's any chance of that.
她毕竟是你的女儿
But she's your daughter.
杰德死后 她就一直生我的气
She's been angry with me since Jed died.
说起来 摊开来谈也算解脱了
In some ways, it's a relief to get it out in the open.
我猜你不会介意我拿走这件 嗯?
Well, I guess you won't mind me having this, then?
还真漂亮!
It's nice, actually!
拿走吧
Have it.
但...我穿着你女儿的衣服...
Yeah, but, me, in your daughter's clothes...
你有啥感觉 嗯?
How is that for you? Hm?
- 别说了 - 抱歉
- Stop it. - I'm sorry.
来
Come here.
有些东西需要您过目
There's something you need to see.
我来整理这堆东西
I'll take care of this lot.
早上接到通电♥话♥ 来自斯蒂芬·瑟斯克
I got a call this morning. Stephen Thirsk.
合同签了吗?
- Got his contracts ready, yeah?
他撤资了 最终决定不要这块地
He pulled out. Decided it wasn't his sort of place after all.
-什么? 为什么? - 有人搞鬼
- What? Why? - Someone's been having fun.
轻轻一点 直达鬼屋博客
One click and you're through to the ghost-hunting blog.
哦靠
Oh, for...!
- 我让你解决这码事! - 我在解决!
- I told you to deal with that! - I am!
事情一目了然
It's as good as sorted.
看看这些照片
Look at these pictures.
今晨一点三十三上传
Posted 1:33 this morning.
他从哪搞来的照片?
So, where's he getting them from?
很明显
Well, it's obvious.
他住在这栋屋子里
He must live in the building.
那你的打算是?
So, what's your plan?
坐等他自乱阵脚自暴身份?
Sit and wait for him to slip up and reveal his identity?
他已经暴露了
- He's slipped up already.
他自以为比我聪明
He thinks he's cleverer than I am.
这可不好玩
Not funny.
- 我要去告他们 - 我说过了我没事
- They're gonna get themselves sued. - I've reported it. I'm fine.
- 你最好去专业泳池 我带你去 - 不要
- You're better off in a full-size pool. I'll run you in. - No.
我在那总能撞见你的老队友
I always run into your old teammates there.
总比淹死好
Better to nearly drown.
我没事!
I'm ok!
我想我只需要放松下
I think I just need to ease off a bit.
我感觉有点训练过度了
I feel like I'm over-training.
训练绝对没有过度
I make sure you don't over-training
那我需要更多休息!
Then, I need more breaks!
要是你现在放松 下周会是什么状态?
If you ease off now, where's that gonna leave you next week?
没理由错失良机!
You're not missing it!
你可能会在全国大赛中失利
You might as well rule yourself out the nationals.
好吧
Ok.
我不会因你一时脆弱
I won't let you sabotage yourself
就让你毁了你自己
because you had a weak moment.
伊芙?
Eve?
怎么了?
What?
我不必事无巨细一一向你汇报对吧?
I don't have to tell you everything that's going on in my life, ok?
好
Ok.
- 艾莉? - 我...我没事
- Ellie? - I-I'm all right.
试着回忆关键画面 稍后慢慢分♥析♥
Try to remember key images and we'll break it down later.
是同个场景 那个泳池?
Was it the same setting? the pool?
同一人? 上次那人?
The same people? The last one?
不是 - 不同人?
No. - Different people?
不是 不是!
- No, no, no, no!
我不想回忆!
I don't wanna do this!
艾莉 想想警♥察♥
Ellie, think of the police.
大家总是遗漏细节
People forget detail.
漏了才好!
If only!
这和我之前撞见的事有关
This is about what I walked in on before.
你根本不懂我处境有多艰难
I don't think you understand how hard it is.
我来此唯一目的就是弄清我的奇怪能力
The only reason I'm here is to find out what's happening to me.
我完全能理解
I understand completely.
马克斯你若有尾巴 现在一定在拼命摆动
Max, if you had a tail, it would be wagging like mad.
- 我在帮你啊 - 承受不起
- I'm helping you. - Well, it's too much!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我自己来就行
I'm fine on my own.
你想让我怎么做?
What do you want from me?
有人吗?
Hello?
你还好吗?
Are you Ok?
我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
先去机械室看看吧?
Start in the machine room, yeah?
泳池关了 有人的头发被绞进排水口
Pool's closed. Someone got their hair caught in the drain.
谁?
- Who?
一个叫卡斯的姑娘
A girl called Cass.
- 你认识她? - 嗯 算是
- Do you know her? - Yeah, kind of.
泳池很快会重开
It'll be open again soon.
下次记得带毛巾来
Maybe you'll bring a towel next time.
马克斯, 卡斯的头发被排水口卷进去了
Max, Cass got her hair caught in a drain.
像她那么强壮的游泳运动员...太说不通了
A swimmer as strong as her ...it doesn't make sense!
马克斯 我该做什么?
Max, what do I do?
我实在不想插手
I don't really wanna butt in on anything.
别在这袖手旁观 她身处险境
Stop messing around. She's in danger.
你在找我帮忙?
Are you asking for my help?
是马克斯 我找你帮忙
Yes, Max, I'm asking for your help.
- 求你了 - 好吧
- Please. - Ok.
哪些已知情况是确认无误的?
What do we know beyond doubt?
打扰遗骸会引发怨念
Activity can be stirred up by interfering with remains.
卡斯接触不到遗骸
Cass hasn't touched any remains.
可能没有 但某个特殊地点以前出过事
May be not. Just by being in a certain place
她在那待着...
that something happened years ago...
所有的幻觉都出现在泳池附近
All the visions happened around the pool.
有个女孩在那被凌虐
A girl was being tortured there.
说到点子上了
Well, there you go.
不知道为什么 她盯上了卡斯
She's connecting to Cass and for some reason,
她不乐意卡斯在泳池
the revenant does not want her there.
所以她在捍卫领地什么的?
So it's protecting its territory or something?
可能吧
Maybe.
- 为啥呢? - 我不知道
- Why, though? - I don't know.
首先我们得去警告卡斯
But first thing we need to do is warn Cass,
确保她远离泳池
make sure she stays away from that pool.
快走吧
Come on, then.
我不知道这算不算好主意
I don't know if this is a very good idea,
两个人都去...有点怪异
both of us going in. It might seem a bit weird.
我们都不乐见怪事发生!
And we'd hate for any of this to seem weird!
噢马克斯!
Oh, Max!
好吧
Ok.
别那么紧张
Just don't seem so nervous.
我要去跟一个心智健全的姑娘说
I'm about to go and tell a completely sane, rational girl
她身边有恶鬼作祟 我能不紧张吗?
she's the victim of a haunting. What's not to be nervous about?
- 你做的到 对吧? - 饶了我吧!
- You can do this, all right? - Give me a break!
我不是谈论会见鬼的艾莉
I'm not talking about the Ellie that has visions.
我在说的是艾莉你本人的人格魅力
I'm talking about the Ellie that's just you.
- 你很好相处 - 算了吧!
- You're good with people. - Ok, enough!
显然 还是个很好的倾听者
And obviously a good listener.
总之 本色表现