Da-da. Peace offering?
你是真不知道我有多生气还是怎么的
Clearly you don't know how angry I am.
我现在一清二楚了
I'm getting a very good sense of it right now.
真是个二货! 你真以为自己能瞒得住我吗?
You are such a stupid sod! Did you really think I wouldn't find out?
别这样 我没有恶意的
Come on. It wasn't meant maliciously.
可这的的确确涉及到个人的真实生活了
This is about real people's lives.
好吧 我知道这涉及到个人真实生活
I know it's about real people, OK?
我也是其中之一啊
Cos I'm one of them.
我每晚都看到爸爸枯坐在床边
I saw my dad sitting on the end of my bed
好几个月都是这样
every night for months.
我当时只有八岁 他去年过世了
I was eight. He died the year before.
对不起 我并不知道这些事
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
你知道又有何用?
Why would you?
你看... 我关掉了博客 我绝对不再写了
Look... Blog shut down. No more.
很好
Good.
- 这是哪里来的? - 初恋女友送的
- Where did you get these? - They're from my old girlfriend
那时我还是青葱少年呢
from when I was 17
现在她就住在这栋楼里 - 不会吧?
who is now living in the building. - Seriously?
我看到了一些画面 有人有麻烦了
I saw something. Someone in trouble.
是什么事?
What happened?
有俩人刚要结婚然后...
They were about to get married and...
马克斯 我好害怕 - 别怕
Max, I'm scared. - You don't need to be scared.
能不怕吗?
Don't I?
看看卡斯的下场
Look what happened to Cass.
夏娃是谁?
Who's Eve?
我总是能看到她 她和别的幽灵不同
I keep seeing her. She's not like one of your revenants
而她又不是活人
but she's not real either.
我觉得她想告诉我一些事儿
I think she wants to tell me what she knows.
她知道什么?
Knows about what?
我现在还不知道 也许是关于杰德的
I don't know yet. Maybe it's something about Jed.
甚至有可能是我来这里的原因
Or it might even by why I'm here.
她似乎很害怕 我感觉到她开始信任我了
She seems scared and I feel like she's starting to trust me.
有人进过我的房♥间
Someone's been in my flat.
什么? - 真的
What? - Yeah.
我会安排保安调查的
I'll get security to look into it.
听着 你告诉过任何人吗?
Please. Look, did you tell anyone?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
你还好吧?
You OK?
你经常做这种事 对吧?
Do this often, do you?
有时候啦 额 是有点经常拉
I've had my moments. Well, quite a few moments.
有一半的时间我都不知道自己在干什么
I don't know what the hell I'm doing half the time.
我猜你的未婚夫...
So I'm guessing your fiance...
他对此毫不知情
He's got no idea.
- 你觉得我很疯狂 是吗? - 不会
You think I'm proper crazy, right? No.
我想知道...我竟然说起这个
But I wonder if... I can't believe I'm saying this.
结婚是个好主意吗?
Is getting married a good idea?
再好不过了 这些年我让家人为我♥操♥心了很多
As good as any. I've put my family through a lot these past years.
我想给他们一个美满的结局 这是他们应得的
I want to give them a happy ending. It's what they deserve.
那你怎么办?
What about what you want?
我的意思是 我们怎样保持现在这种关系?
I mean, how can we keep doing stuff like this?
这就是为什么我想结婚
Well, that's why I want to get married.
它能让我规矩点
It will help me sort my act out.
我不确定它有这样的作用
I'm not sure it works like that.
没错 但应该会好些吧
Yeah, well, it better.
要么我就真该被诅咒
Or I'm damned.
如果我再一次要求 拜托拒绝我
If I ask again, can you please say no?
你把它弄得太复杂了
You make it pretty difficult.
马克斯 艾莉
Max. Ellie.
这位是准新娘瑞塔
This is Reeta who's getting married.
你能让她看一下明天的酒水清单吗?
Will you show her through the wine list tomorrow?
当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
那么 明天见
So I will see you tomorrow?
你认识她?
Do you know her? Is that your ex-girlfriend from school?
她就是你大学时的前女友吧? - 没错
Yeah.
她真不错
She's gorgeous.
是她甩了你吗?
Did she dump you?
不 实际上是我甩了她
No, I dumped her actually.
- 真的? - 你觉得不是?
- Really? - Do you think she's out of my league?
- 我可没这么说 - 她变了许多
- I never said that. - She's changed quite a bit.
我印象里她还是
She was a bit of
一个舞会中没人邀请跳舞的女生
a wallflower when I last knew her.
现在你后悔甩了她
Now you're gutted you let her go.
没有
No.
我一点儿都不在乎
I couldn't care less actually.
这个很好喝 而且很便宜
Hey, this one's very drinkable. It's a bit cheaper.
这个有一股像饼干一样的香气 稍微贵一点儿
This one's got, like, a biscuity flavour. It's more expensive.
我想没有人会注意到它们的区别
I don't think anyone's gonna notice the difference.
有人会
Someone will.
- 你变了很多 - 有吗?
- You've changed so much. - Have I?
你的打扮 你的穿衣风格
The way you look. The way you dress.
我从工作中学的
I get stuff from work.
我在飒拉女装专卖♥♥店工作
I work at Zara on the shop floor.
我以为你想当医生
I thought you wanted to be a doctor.
我的确读了医学院
I started medical school
- 但是没有读完 - 那是你的梦想啊
- but it didn't work out. - That was your big dream.
我要嫁的人是个医生 也差不多啦
I'm marrying a doctor. It's the next best thing.
你知道么 你以前真的伤了我的心
You know, you broke my teenage heart.
我知道
I know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在想要弥补已经有点晚了 不是吗?
It's a bit too late to ask for a second chance now, isn't it?
是有点晚
A bit.
艾莉 你认识瑞塔 对吧?
Ellie, you know Reeta, right?
是啊
Yeah.
很高兴见到你 我听说很多关于你的事了
It's nice to meet you properly. I've heard loads about you.
艾莉?
Ellie?
我们晚点聊吧?
Can we do this later?
瑞塔有危险吗?
Is Reeta in danger?
我还不清楚
I don't know yet.
我不会让她出任何事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to her.
你以为自己是救世主么
Aren't you chivalrous
噢 马克斯 我的生活本来就很糟了
Oh, Max. My life has gone to shit.
我以为我来这儿能找到答案
I thought that by coming here I'd find the answers.
现在我都不知道我在找什么
I don't even know what I'm looking for.
这就是我在这的原因 哈?
That's what I'm here for, huh?
当你看见你父亲的时候
You know when you saw your dad.
我知道他是一个亡魂
I knew he was a revenant.
我是说 他就在哪儿但是...
I mean, he was there but...
我知道他已经死了
I knew he was not alive.
你知道的 这很可笑
You know, it's funny,
我当时只有八岁但是那感觉十分清晰
I was eight and it made perfect sense to me.
- 你害怕吗? - 不
- Were you scared? - No.
我是说 那感觉令人欣慰 你知道的
I mean, it was comforting, you know.
尽管我知道他想告诉我一些事
Although I knew he was trying to tell me something.
但我一直不知道是什么
And I never understood what it was.
然后 最可怕的是他渐渐变得支离破碎
And then, the scariest part was when he stopped appearing altogether.
那时我才真正意识到他已经不在了
Cos then I knew he was really gone.
丹!
Dan!
- 哎 - 跟我过来
- Hey. - Come with me.
我要给你看些东西
I need to show you something.
它们原来是在这儿的
They were there.
那些凯特的照片
Pictures of Kate.
- 我快疯了! - 不要紧 有我呢
I'm losing my mind. It's OK. I'm here.
我会陪你一起挺过去的
I can help you through this.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯特不在了但我还在这里
Kate's gone but I'm here now.
如今你可以信赖我
You can rely on me now.
瑞塔? 瑞塔?
Reeta? Reeta?
没事了
It's all right.
什么都没有 不要怕
It's OK. You're OK.
昨天晚上瑞塔梦游了 她梦见她在流血