Come on, man.
很简单
Simple.
我们只要反着主祷文的原意背就行了
We just recite the Lord's Prayer in negative.
我们在地狱的父
Our Dark Lord, who art in hell.
我们地狱的黑暗之父
Our Dark Lord, who art in hell.
我们地狱的黑暗之父
Our Dark Lord, who art in hell.
愿世人憎恶此名
Hideous be thy name.
不 我做不到...
I'm sorry, I can't...
愿世人憎恶此名
Hideous be thy name.
愿你的旨意行于世间
Thy will be done.
愿你的灾难降临
Thy torment come.
说啊!
Say it!
好吧
Alright.
愿你的旨意行于世间 愿你的灾难降临
Thy will be done, thy torment come.
只有地狱 因为根本没有天堂
In hell, as there is no heaven.
带给我们...
Give us...
你差点就死掉了 这一点都不好玩!
You're going to get yourself killed. It's not funny any more!
那他妈的东西到底是什么?
What the hell was that?!
我们不干了 我们现在就走! - 好啊
- We are done here. We're leaving! - Alright.
你这个大傻♥逼♥!
You bloody idiot!
我达到目的了 我把刚才的经过录下来了
I got what I wanted. I got it on film.
- 你简直是疯了 - 嘿 我们做到了
- You are out of your mind. - Come on, we did it.
你明白我的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?
我说过哪怕我们尝试过他也还是会做的
Told you he'd try something even if we tried.
你知道你都干了些什么吗
You don't know what you're messing with.
- 这完全不好玩 - 好吧 我也做完了
- This is totally not funny. - Alright, I'm done.
我们现在挺好的 再喝杯啤酒
We're cool. Let's have another beer,
或者抽根大♥麻♥吧
smoke another spliff.
把那个给我
Give me that.
你还好吗泰勒?
You alright, Taylor?
你一副见鬼的模样 哥们儿
You look like you've seen a ghost, mate.
快点儿 我们回家
Come on, let's go home.
你干什么?
What is it?!
我想撒尿
I need a piss.
那去啊 除非你真的被吓着了
Go an have one, then. Unless you're too scared.
你男朋友真的被吓到了
I think your boyfriend is scared.
我们该拿你怎么办呢莉安?
What are we going to do with you, Liam?
我在撒尿 你就不能消失一会儿吗?
I'm having a piss. Why don't you get lost?
你今晚应该不上班啊
You're not on shift tonight.
我知道
I know.
那你在这干嘛? 你约了人?
So, what are you doing here? You meeting someone?
原来是你
Silver bullet.
你知道我一直想关掉那个博客
You knew I was looking to shut that blog down!
你知道那个影响生意!
You knew it affected business!
你还在这儿工作呢!
You work here!
你是在整我吗!- 事情不是你想的那样
And you're making fun of me! - That's not how it was.
我不在乎!
I'm not interested!
给你三天时间收拾东西滚出去
You have three days to get your stuff and you're out.
难道只有我一个有秘密吗?
I'm not the only one with secrets. Yeah?
我就直说吧
Let me get this straight.
你不一直想让瓦伦相信你是他亲生儿子吗?
You talked Warren into thinking you're his son?
是为了钱 我说的没错吧
This is about money. Correct me if I'm wrong.
你没有权利偷听我们的谈话
You've no right listening to private conversations.
我没有偷听
I wasn't listening.
我只是路过 你们说得很大声
I was by the door and you've got a loud voice.
我是想问 你忙活这些到底为什么?
I mean, Jesus, what are you up to?
是真的 他是我父亲
It's true. He is my father.
他当然不是 这怎么可能呢?
- Of course he's not. How could he be?
他真的是 好吗 他与我妈有过一段关系
He just is, alright.He had a fling with my mum.
很抱歉这样说 但是你们俩一点也不像
Sorry to point out the obvious but you don't look like each other.
你们有完全不同的肤色
You're a totally different colour.
哇
Wow.
我知道你作为一个纯种白人很难理解
I know it's hard for you in your cosy white world to understand
但是父母亲完全可以是不同人种
but you can have parents of different races.
我母亲是个亚裔 我父亲
My mum was Asian. My father,
正如你看见的 并不是
as it turns out, is not.
所以你早就知道了
So you've always known about this.
我妈妈去年过世的
My mum died last year.
她临终前告诉我了
She told me at the end.
我一直以为我原来的父亲是亲生父亲
I always thought my dad was my dad.
结果并不是
Turned out he wasn't.
也许并不是坏事 他是个卑鄙小人
Maybe no bad thing. He's a scumbag anyway.
天呐 简直难以置信
God, this is massive.
你怎么会想要找到瓦伦的?
How come you wanted to find Warren?
我不清楚 我只是想知道他是谁
I dunno. I just wanted to know who he was.
有时我想拿走他的一切
Then sometimes I wan to take everything he has.
我要他为他所做的一切付出代价
I want him to pay for what he did.
我并不是个精神病医生
I'm not a psychiatrist
但是你的想法似乎有些偏激
but it doesn't sound terribly healthy.
是的 我也发现了
Yeah, I can see that.
很多时候我都不清楚自己在做些什么
I'm not sure what I'm really doing half the time.
我已经做了些很神经的事
I've done some pretty mental stuff.
听着...别告诉任何人
Look... Don't tell anyone.
- 暂时不行 - 好
- Not yet. - Yeah.
"你会害死你自己的!"
"You're gonna get yourself killed!"
哼...
Uh-uh.
我已经头昏脑胀了
My head's spinning.
我想我们已经被识破了
I think we've been rumbled.
很好 因为我们得离开这儿
Good, cos we need to get out of here.
- 你真漂亮 - 噢 闭嘴
- You look really beautiful. - Oh, shut up.
真的 你总是那么美
You do. You always look beautiful.
嘿 等一下
Hey, stay here a minute.
别动
Don't move.
别动
Don't move.
不 我是认真的 我真的不喜欢这个地方
No, I'm being serious. I really don't like this place.
你怎么了? 你一向很风趣的
What happened to you? You used to be so much fun.
-莉安 - 他驯服了你
- Liam. - He's tamed you.
我们那时十七岁... 我们要长大
We were 17...and we needed to grow up.
是吗?
Did we?
你知道的 这跟我没关系
This isn't about me and you know it.
有关
It is.
我们的父
Our Father...
- 那个魂魄回来了 - 别闹了
- Spirit's returned. - Stop the games.
- 不是我 - 在天之父...
- It's not me. - Who art in heaven...
莉安 让它停下来
Liam, make it stop.
泰勒现在应该回来了泰勒!
Taylor should be back by now. Taylor!
愿世人皆颂圣名
Hallowed is your name...
泰勒...
Taylor...
泰勒!
Taylor!
泰勒!
Taylor!
泰勒!
Taylor!
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
我们的父 天上的父
Our Father, who art in heaven
发现入侵者 在微博上
We've got trespassers. I found them on Twitter.
- 你看到什么了吗? - 瞧
- Have you just seen something? - Look.
- 他们想做什么? - 是个什么论文啊?
- What are they up to? - What's the essay?
后弗洛伊德主义社会的恋母情结
The Oedipus Complex in a post-Freudian society.
- 抱歉 - 没事 很有趣
- Sorry I asked. - No, it's fascinating.
俄狄浦斯就是那个弑父的人
Oedipus was this guy who killed his dad
我知道俄狄浦斯是谁
Yeah. I know who Oedipus was.
你就是这么假装做我朋友的吗?
Is this you pretending to be my friend?
- 我没假装 - 真的吗?
- I'm not pretending. - Really?
我觉得作为朋友不会像你这样来羞辱我
I don't think a friend would have humiliated me the way you did.
你为什么要邀请他?
Why did you invite him in?
你明知道我们之间的关系
You know how things are between us.
你怎么回事啊 认真的说?
What happened to you not playing games?
不是... - 我看到你的表情了
It wasn't... - I saw your face.
你很享受
You were loving it.
抱歉 你说得对 我只是想接近瓦伦
I'm sorry. You're right. I was just trying to get at Warren.
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
- 你受不了他 是吗? - 很复杂