To summarise, just be yourself.
哪个本色?
Which one?
走开
Clear off.
你是不是什么病发作
It looked like you had a fit or something.
没有 我 我很好
No, I-I'm fine.
那好吧
Ok.
我能帮上你么
So, how can I help?
这怎么说呢 呃 嗯
Well, erm, the thing is, it's, erm,
事情有一点奇怪
it's a bit awkward, but, erm,
我来是因为 我参加了一个慈善组织
well, I'm here cos... I'm doing this charity thing.
要做三项全能比赛 但 呃
It's a triathlon, but, erm,
我想知道些训练技巧
well, I need some tips on how to train.
那好
Ok.
半夜正好碰到他了么
Fancy bumping into him on a dark night?
你从哪里弄来的
Where did you get these?
顶层 有很多东西堆在那里
Top floor.There's tons of the stuff rotting up there.
之前就有人经营这里么
Some of the guys who ran the place,sim?
是你父亲么
Was that your dad?
是
Yes.
他是什么样的人
What was he like?
和你有什么关系
What are you doing with them?
我要发邮件给博客版主
I'll email the blogger
假装我也被鬼怪吓坏了
and pretend I'm another ghost freak,
而且我有他不知道的情报
only I've got things he hasn't.
这挺恐怖的 他会把事情都关联起来
This is creepy. He'll lap it up. Once he's hooked,
我会把你父亲也编进去
I'll reel him in.
恩 不惜一切代价
Fine. Whatever it takes.
又一周过去了
Look, it's been a long week.
我把一切都处理好了
I've got everything covered here.
你不如收工吧
Why don't you call it a day?
休息休息
Have some rest.
好 我会的
yeah. I'll do that.
我没有一天不在训练
I can't remember a time when I wasn't training.
我爸爸想把我塑造成游泳运动员
My dad kind of bullied me into it.
我一成年就和多米尼克搬来了这里
I moved in with Dominic as soon as I was old enough.
你不厌倦么
Didn't that put you off?
不 我很喜欢
No, I loved it.
没有什么可以媲美夺冠的感觉
Once I started winning,there was nothing like it.
我不在乎九点半训练 也没有朋友
I didn't care that I had to be in at 9.30 and I had no friends.
我就加倍训练
I'd have done it ten times over.
- 也很有效 - 恩 有时候
- Well, it worked. - Yeah, for a while.
过去两年我基本没有得奖
You won't find many from the last two years up there.
我们遇到了车祸
We had a car crash.
多米在一个运动会上得了金牌
Dom had won gold in some gala.
我开车回家 超速很厉害
I was driving home on the motorway,driving way too fast.
我们不小心 撞到了一棵树上
We spun and hit a tree.
多米肩膀受伤了
Dom broke his shoulder.
他现在恢复了吧
But he's all right now, though?
他永远不会游的那么好了
He never got his edge back into the pool.
他本来应该参加奥♥运♥会
He had his sights set on the Olympics,
现在连本地比赛都赢不了了
and suddenly he couldn't win local competitions.
- 你们一定很痛苦 - 是的
That must've been tough on both of you. - Yeah
但他从没责怪我
But he never blamed me.
他说我某种程度上拯救了他
He said I saved him, in a way.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我成了他的守护者
I became his protege.
现在他专心训练我
Now he puts all his efforts into me.
我又回到了原地
I've come full circle, really.
开始是因为爸爸 现在是多米尼克
First Dad, now Dominic!
卡斯 你得离游泳池远点
Cass, you need to stay away from that pool.
为什么 因为排水系统的问题么
Why? Because of what happened with the pool drain?
那已经解决了
That's all been sorted...
我就是有一种预感 你去那里不安全
I just have a really strong feeling that it's not a safe place for you.
为什么
Why?
我还不确定
I don't know for sure, but...
我认为水池里有东西想伤害你
..I think there's something down there that wants to harm you.
抱歉 我没懂
I'm sorry, you've lost me.
是鬼
A ghost.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
你别赶我在走 我知道我说的话很奇怪
Please don't dismiss what I'm saying just cos you think it's weird.
看看你说的是什么 闹鬼
Listen to yourself! A ghost?
- 那里不安全 - 小孩子才信这些
- It's not safe! - I had you down as one of the grownups!
我就是告诉你我知道的
I'm only telling you what I know to be true!
你知道你在说疯话么
You do realise you sound completely insane?
在老板的桌上干嘛
At your boss's desk?
关于瓦伦么
Is Warren about?
- 怎么了 - 你不想知道么
- Why? - Wouldn't you like to know?
不是很想
Not massively, no.
你工作到很晚
You're working late.
你一定很爱表现
You must be very keen to impress.
你也很有经验
You're the expert there.
如果你今晚也要工作
I'd say if you've settled in for the night,
那你业余生活真的糟透了
your social life has sadly declined!
谢谢你的关心
Thanks for your concern.
如果我无聊了 就打电♥话♥给你
If I get desperate, I've got your number.
那好
Yeah. Ok...
告诉你老板 我在找他
Erm, tell your boss I'm looking for him, all right?
说到鬼她就不理你了吧
So I'm guessing you lost her at the "G" word.
她觉得我疯了
She thinks I'm a complete fruitloop.
你把一切都告诉她了么 你看到的
You told her everything, the visions?
我没办法告诉她我看到了什么
I couldn't tell her what I'd just seen.
- 没关系 - 有关系
- It's ok. - No, it's not!
这一切太真实了 好像在我面前发生的
It was so real! It was like it was happening in front of me
- 我什么都做不了 - 嗨
- and there was nothing I could do. - Ei...
就在游泳池里 她在游泳池里漂着 死了
It was in the pool, like the others, and she was floating there, dead.
你警告卡斯了么
And you didn't get a chance to warn Cass?
她不听我的 我怎么办
She wasn't listening. What was I supposed to do?
马克斯
Max?
- 她在里面么 -马克斯
-Is she there? -Max!
- 她停止呼吸了 - 没关系
- She's not breathing! - It's ok.
你肺部吸入了水 已经没事了
You've inhaled some water, but you're gonna be ok.
我想你一定是在游泳池里晕倒了
What? I think you must've passed out in the pool,
但是现在没事了
but you're fine, ok?
你晕倒前看到了什么 任何事情
Did you see anything before you passed out? No. Anything?
马克斯! 没事了 你很安全
Max! It's all right. You're safe now.
发生了什么
Have you got any idea what happened?
我想是你的错 用鬼故事吓唬我
I think it's your fault, freaking me out with all your ghost stories.
你怎么知道我会出事
How did you even know I was in trouble?
就是不好的预感
Just a bad feeling.
我晕倒前好像看到了什么
I think I saw something before I passed out.
真的么
Did you?
我真是崩溃了
I must be cracking up!
也许你应该把训练先放放
Maybe you should put the training aside
先想想你自己的事情
and focus on yourself for a while.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我之前和你聊天
The way you were talking earlier,
感觉你没什么业余时间
it didn't sound like you had much free time.
也许你该和多米尼克谈谈
Maybe you should talk to Dominic ...
我也这么想
- That'll go down well!
如果他爱你 他会理解你
If he loves you, he'll understand.
你想让我陪你去么
Do you want me to come with you?
我不想这么过下去了
I don't want my life to be like this.
我受不了了
I can't do it any more.
你一定要远离游泳池 好吗
Just make sure you stay out of that pool, ok?
- 休息休息吧 - 好
- Get some rest - yeah
我会的
Yeah, I will.
我应该先打个电♥话♥来的
I should've rung.
不 不 没关系的
No. No, it's fine.
显然有点... 不妥
It's quite obviously not... fine.
如果是因为今天早晨的事
If it's what happened this morning,
我的确有些得寸进尺了