Reeta was sleepwalking last night. She dreamt she was haemorrhaging.
你觉得这些亡魂想要干什么?
What do you think the revenant wants?
我也不知道 我只知道她没有准备好结婚
I don't know. I know she didn't get to go through with her wedding.
她来到这 一些可怕的事情发生了
She ended up here. Something nasty happened.
我告诉过你 我对那场婚礼有一种不祥的预感
I told you I had a bad feeling about that wedding.
那不是因为你嫉妒吗?
It's not just cos you're jealous?
我们能干什么?
So what are we gonna do?
现在咱们正好四处查看一下
Now's a good time to have a look around.
嗨 今晚我准备为你做一大餐
Ah. I thought I might rustle up something tasty for you tonight.
你不住在这里 基拉
You don't live here, Kiera.
你不能够随便进进出出
You don't have the right to come and go.
等一下 你已经给了我钥匙
Hang on. You gave me keys.
出什么问题了吗?
What's the problem?
没什么 只是...
Nothing. It's just...
喂 到底怎么了?
Hey. What's wrong?
- 你似乎不怎么对劲 - 我没有
You don't seem yourself. I'm not.
不如让我帮你忘记那些不愉快 怎么样?
Well, why don't you let me take your mind off things, huh?
等一下 是你 对吧?
Wait a minute. It's you, isn't it?
什么?
What is?
那些照片 还有随便进我家
The photos. Letting yourself into my flat.
我不知道你在说什么?什么照片?
Sorry. What are you talking about? What photos?
我只是在想....
I just thought...
我也不知道自己在想什么
I don't know what I think.
让我休息一下 行吗
Just give me a break, will you?
你想从我这里知道些什么?
I don't know what you want from me.
我不知道
Neither do I.
算了
Fine.
我们在找什么?
What we looking for?
丹说过有人潦草的写过什么
Dan said someone scrawled over something.
我能看见她想什么
I can see what she wants.
- 你找到了什么? - 看这个
What have you found? Look at this.
放弃所有
Forsaking all others.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
马克斯!你在这里做什么?
Max! What are you doing?
不 不 不 等一下
No. No. No. Wait. Wait.
我很担心你 我只是在试图帮助你
I'm worried about you. I'm just trying to help.
你闯进了我的公♥寓♥
You broke into my flat.
事情不是像看起来这样 好吗?
It's not how it looks, OK?
是你 - 先听我说
It's you. - Just listen to me.
出去 在我报♥警♥之前
Get off. You've got five seconds to get out of here
你还有五秒钟时间从我眼前消失!
before I call the police!
瑞塔 别 不要这样
Reeta. No. No. Please.
- 你误解了事情 - 不 出去!
You've got this all wrong. Well, get out!
现在她一定觉得我是一个跟踪狂
Now she thinks I'm some kind of crazy stalker.
- 我要离开这里 - 好吧 我设法进去
I'm getting out of here. All right. I'll try and get in.
我刚刚发现我的前男友出现在这里
I just found my ex in here.
马克斯 - 什么?
Max. What?
在这间公♥寓♥里? - 没错
In the flat? Yeah.
- 我们得报♥警♥ - 不 不要
Well, let's call the police. No. No.
听着 他只不过是一个心存嫉妒的孩子
Look, he's a jealous kid that
想拿回他的东西
wants his ball back.
你开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
我只是不希望在婚礼前发生这种事情
I don't want this before the big day.
我不能把你一个人丢在这儿
I can't leave you on your own.
没事的 没事了
It's fine. It's fine.
我们想让一切都变得浪漫而特别
We want to make this romantic and special.
咱都理智点
Let's do it properly.
如果我需要人陪的话我会叫朋友来
I'll call a friend if I need company.
好吧
OK.
对于明天我已经迫不及待了
I can't wait for tomorrow.
瑞塔!
Reeta!
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
我没办法解释发生在我身上的一切
I can't account for anything that's been happening to me.
就好像是我....就好像是我被鬼缠住了
It's like I'm... It's like I'm being haunted.
好像有人知道我犯了错
Like someone knows a mistake I made.
什么错?
What mistake?
真不敢相信我竟然和你说起这个
I can't believe I'm telling you this.
几天前我和一个家伙发生了关系
A few days ago with a guy
昨天又一次发生了
and then again yesterday.
我不知道自己为什么会这样 我真的毫无头绪
I don't know why I did it. I really don't.
- 我现在十分苦恼 - 那个家伙是谁?
I feel pretty wretched about it. Who was it?
我不能说
I can't tell you that.
- 为什么认为你做错了呢? - 我不知道
Why do you think you did it? I don't know.
埃德蒙是一个好男人 我家人很喜欢他
Ed's a lovely guy. My family love him.
而我现在是一团糟 我在一家商店工作
I'm just a screw-up. I work in a shop.
我以前差点就结婚了
I nearly got married once.
一切都已准备妥当 然而没多久一切就破灭了
Set the date and everything and then it just fell apart.
啊 为什么?
Well, how come?
因为一些发生在我身上的事情
Well, things were happening to me.
你明白的 我当时脑子进水了
You know, I wasn't in the right head space.
这是个正确的决定但还是很让人伤心
It was the right decision and that's the sad truth.
在内心深处 我很清楚
In my heart of hearts, I knew that.
也许这和你的经历相似
Perhaps it's the same for you.
你或许知道现在不是结婚的时候
Maybe you know it isn't the right time and you shouldn't marry.
你不能因为你搞砸了就来告诉别人应该做什么
And maybe you shouldn't tell people what to do because you screwed up.
我不是在告诉你应该做什么 我只是....
I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just...
我只想说你和
Well, I'm just saying you didn't sleep
那个人发♥生♥关♥系♥绝不是没有原因的
with that guy for no reason.
眼下这种事情不会再发生了
Well, it's not gonna happen again as of now
因为我就要结婚了
because I'm gonna get married.
借一步说话
A word, please.
我很抱歉 我不应该那样对你 那不公平
That was unfair. I'm sorry. You don't deserve to be treated like that.
没错 你都不知道你有多幸运
You're right. You don't know how lucky you are.
我知道
I know.
一起喝一杯?
Fancy a drink?
嗯...我没事 谢了
Er...I'm all right, thank you.
关于我们俩的事情接下来怎么办?
Where are we going? You and me.
为什么不告诉大家呢?那将会是一个开始
Why don't we tell everyone? That would be a start.
是啊 你的父母可不会很高兴
Yeah. I'm sure your parents'd love that.
我不在乎
I don't care.
- 怎么了? - 没什么
- What? - Nothing.
已经很长时间了 是让大家知道的时候了
It's been going on a while. It's about time people knew.
没错
Right.
这样很好 你知道的
Fine. You know.
- 有什么不对吗? - 没有
Is there a problem? No.
我发现你没有在追女生 事实上...
I don't see you going for it with anyone. In fact...
...我都不记得有多没看见
..I don't remember the last time
你和女生在一起了
I saw you with a girl.
可真谢谢你让我感觉好多了啊
Thanks for making me feel a lot better about myself.
我上一段认真的恋情已经过去两年了
It's been two years since my last serious relationship.
- 噢 这真尴尬 - 这... 这...
- Ow. That is bad. - It's... It's...
不仅如此 我... 我都有点丧失信心了
It's not only that. I...I've lost my confidence.
你看上某人了吗?
Have you got your eye on someone?
已经和你成为朋友的人?
Someone you're already friends with?
如果她拒绝我怎么办?
What if she says no?
如果? 如果?
What if? What if?
没什么 没有什么"如果"
Nothing. "What if" doesn't get you anywhere.
你喜欢就去追啊 马克斯
Just go for it, Max.
你有什么可担心的?
What have you got to lose?
嗨 来点梅乐干红?
Hi. Cheeky Merlot?
新娘买♥♥单的所以别让她知道啊
Bride's paying so let's not tell her.
你知道的 她过得不好
You know, she's not well.
也许你该和她谈谈帮她走出困境
Maybe you should talk to her and try and get her to call it off.
嘿 这可不关我的事
Hey, it's none of my business.
也不关你的事
Or yours, for that matter.
嗯
Hm.
我希望那不是
I wish it wasn't.
怎么了?
What's up?
这让我想起了我自己的婚礼
Just reminds me of my own wedding...
..没来得及举♥行♥的婚礼
..that never happened.
好吧 如果那一直困扰着你