You OK?
别担心 我来救你出去
Don't be afraid. I've come to get you out of here.
他是什么 艾利? 是人 是鬼?
What was he, Ellie? A ghost? Human?
我也不知道
'I don't know.'
我杀了你 看你怎么会回来?
I killed you. How did you come back?
当我还是个小孩的时候瓦伦救了我
Warren saved me when I was a little girl.
他把我从约瑟夫那里救了出来
He rescued me from Joseph.
他不是他们中的一员?
So he wasn't one of them?
瓦伦·贝坦尼?
Warren Bettany?
我是丹 我是他儿子
I'm Dan. I'm his son.
我看到他了 他在地下室
I've seen him. He's in the basement
从这门过去的外屋 快去
through the door in the outhouse. Go
在他告诉我之前
I knew Joseph was my dad
我就知道约瑟夫是我父亲了
before he told me.
我能在自己的影像中看到那些
I could just see it in my vision.
至邪之地
Pure evil.
我就是从那里来的
That's what I came from.
没事了
It's OK.
没事了 对吧
It's OK, yeah?
是他吗?
Is this him?
你能确认这个就是瓦伦·贝坦尼吗?
Can you confirm this is Warren Bettany?
先生?
Sir?
关于你♥爸♥爸 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your dad.
他说的对
He was spot on.
是我太想得到了
I just wanted it too much.
嗯 别放弃希望
Well, don't give up hope.
- 他会来的 - 你不在身边这怎么可能?
- He'll come. - How's that gonna happen without you around?
相信自己的直觉 你知道哪一天会实现的
Just trust your instincts.You'll know when it's real.
哦 我的天啊 那是瓦伦
Oh, my God, it's Warren.
不是约瑟夫.
Not Joseph.
我在他身上发现了遗书
I found a suicide note on him.
他把一切都留给我了
He's left all this to me.
为什么瓦伦要自寻短见?
Why would Warren commit suicide?
他没有 是约瑟夫杀了他
He didn't. Joseph did this.
他还是逍遥在外
He's still out there.
我是唯一能够阻止他的人
I'm the only one who can stop him.
我会让他后悔有过一个女儿的
I'm gonna make him wish he never had a daughter.
你要留下吗?
Are you staying?
你来吗?
You coming?
嗯
Yeah.