Look, I'm really sorry about earlier.
我大发雷霆的 这对你很不公平
I flew off the handle. It wasn't fair on you.
不 没事 我明白的
No, it's fine. I understand.
伊莉认识杰德
Ellie knew Jed.
不是很熟 我只是...
Not very well. I just um...
我只是几年前见过他几次而已
I just met him a couple of times a few years ago.
在哪里?
Where?
就在这附近
Just out and about.
今天上班可真糟糕
I've had a nightmare day at work.
不要告诉我你也住这里
Don't tell me you live here.
你♥爸♥爸没跟你说吗?
Didn't Daddy mention it?
你又买♥♥了自家的啤酒了?
You bought own-brand beer again?
伙计 啤酒都一个样儿
Mate, it's all beer.
很好 我真想更多的了解你
Be good. I'd really like to get to know you better.
嘿 额...
Hey. Er...
- 伊莉 - 对
- Ellie. - Right.
你决定这里住了?
You made up your mind?
我觉得我应该租不起
I don't think I can really afford it.
她会在沙发上睡一晚 再好好想想这事
She's going to kip on the sofa until she sorts something out.
好的 那空房♥我们可以商量一下
Cool. We can do a deal on the spare room.
或许我们两个可以合租
Or two of us could share.
马科斯没想过我会问你
Max never thought I'd ask.
就今晚而已 睡沙发就好了
The sofa's fine. It's just for tonight.
你的旅行如何?
So how was the big trip?
正如我要的一样
It was just what I needed.
我就说 你去哪里了?
- I bet. Where did you go?
柬埔寨 尼泊尔 泰国
Cambodia, Nepal, Thailand.
伊莉也刚去过泰国
Ellie's just been to Thailand.
我想那里肯定很美丽
I bet it's amazing out there.
是 非常美丽
Yeah, totally.
我以为那地方全都是西部嬉皮士
I thought the whole place was full of Western hippies.
还有爸爸的女人
And Daddy's girls.
不过曼谷潜水超酷的 你呢? 你去了哪里?
But the diving in Ban Kho Rang was cool. How about you? Where did you go?
呃...我都不记得了
Er... I can't remember.
- 我没有在那待很久 - 是吗?
- I wasn't there for very long. - Weren't you?
我或许会在那里待几个月
I might go out there for a few months.
噢 等等 你♥爸♥爸需要我呢
Oh, wait. Your dad needs me.
我知道你觉得几自己很了不起
I know you think you're quite the man,
一副洋洋得意的样子
swinging your balls around.
你却不知道你到底惹上了什么事
But you have no idea what you're getting involved with.
你到底怎么啦?
What is going on with you?
你听说过我表弟的事
You heard about my cousin.
是的 意外而已 是吧?
Yeah. Accident, right?
是瓦伦的错吗?
Was that Warren's fault?
你为什么这么恨他?
Why do you hate him so much?
我的家事与你无关
My family is none of your business.
我迟早会知道的
I will find out.
这是我家的楼
This is MY family's building.
谢谢了 自从接管你的工作
And it's doing really well, thanks,
我一直做的很好
since your dad gave me your job.
我对它的未来发展有发言权
I have a say in its future.
它的事和你一点关系都没有
It's got nothing to do with you.
是吗? 那就看看爸爸会听谁的 如何?
Yeah? Let's find out who's Daddy's favourite, shall we?
好的 我去跟他说 我会让他解雇你
OK, I'll talk to him. And I'm going to have you fired.
去吧
Go for it.
自大的小混♥蛋♥!
Cocky little shit!
我不敢相信你居然雇佣了他...
I can't believe you employed him...
好的 我之前本来想和你说的
OK, so I was going to say something earlier.
走吧
Go.
我简直愚蠢至极!
I was so stupid!
不要反应过激 好吗?
Don't overreact, OK?
- 我找不到我的鞋了 -凯拉 快点出去!
- I can't find my shoes. - Kiera, just get out!
- 快点走凯拉! - 其实...
- Just go, Kiera! - Actually...
我真的要我的鞋
I do need my shoes.
好的
OK.
如果你不敲门就进来...
If you walk in uninvited...
她只是一个脆弱的孩子!
She's just a vulnerable kid!
她是成年人了 我们喜欢彼此
She's an adult. We like each other.
你不在的时候 是她陪在我身边
She was here for me when you weren't.
天哪 太复杂了 我都不知道从何说起
你想干嘛就干嘛 是吧?
You just take whatever you want, don't you?
是她主动找上门来的
She was the one that made... the first move.
凯特 别这样
Kate, this is silly.
我们能像过去那样吗?
Can we not just be how we used to be?
我回到这儿来就是为了拿回属于我的那部分
I came back to get my share of this place.
仅此而已
That's all.
所以说 如果你不肯的话
So if you won't sell,
我也没什么好说的了
there's nothing here that I want.
凯特 你会后悔的
Kate, don't say things you might regret.
你以后别想见到我了
You won't ever see me again.
你是谁?
Who are you?
如果你真是杰德的朋友的话
If you really were a friend of Jed's...
那这就是他最不想让你来的地方
this is the last place he'd want you to be.
有人吗!
Hello!
哦 我的老天
Oh, my God.
这里是应急服务
Emergency services.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?!
What the hell are you doing?!
这就是为什么这里严禁进入
This is why it's off bloody limits!
再让我在这儿看见你
If I find you here again,
我就以非法入侵罪起诉你 懂了没?!
you'll be done for trespassing. Got it?!
- 你在干吗? - 对不起
- What do you think you're doing? - I'm sorry.
这就是你到这来的原因吗?
Is this why you came?
你到底在干吗?
What do you think you're doing?
我觉得我能帮你
I think I can help you.
谁说我要你帮忙了?
Who says I need your help?
别好像你多了解我似的 你对我一无所知
Don't act like you know me. You don't know anything about me.
你算说对了
You made sure of that.
你一会儿说自己在东南亚
One minute it's southeast Asia.
一会儿又变成在车里睡觉了
The next, you give it up to sleep in your car.
然后你又突然出现在一个你完全陌生的地方
Then you turn up at a place you know nothing about.
你说的好像我欠你什么似的 我们才刚认识
You act like I owe you. We've only just met.
而且我确实睡车里
And I did sleep in my car.
你现在高兴了?
Happy now?
你真睡车里?
Are you?
不管我睡哪
Whether I am or not,
这都不能成为你翻我私人物品的理由
it doesn't give you the right to trawl through my personal things.
好吧
Fine.
如果我是你的话
If I was in your shoes,
我现在正需要这样一个能站在我这边的人
that's what I'd want. Someone on my side.
马科斯 我解释不清的
I can't explain it, Max.
我看到了其他人看不到的东西
I see things that other people don't see.
你帮不上忙的 所以别想了 行吗?
You can't help me with that, so just drop it, OK?
好吧
OK.
轰炸机的空袭
Jet bombers...
至少造成了49名士兵和13名平民死亡
killing at least 49 soldiers and 13 civilians.
毁坏了...
Damage to...
你对新来的那姑娘怎么看
What's your verdict on the new girl?
为什么这么问?
Why?
她是个大骗子
She's a lousy liar.
我早就知道了 乖乖女我都看腻了
I should know. I've met enough good ones.
你是我十点半约的那个姑娘?
Are you my 10:30?
你想做我的十点半姑娘吗?
Do you want to be my 10:30?
你觉得伊莉是个什么样的人?
What do you think Ellie's like?
你不信泰国的那一套是吧?
You don't buy that Thailand stuff?
或许她只是不想让别人看透她而已
Maybe she just doesn't want people knowing all about her.
这话有点道理 我就喜欢有挑战的
Fair enough. I like a challenge.
嗨 我是安迪 请留言
Hi, this is Andy. Leave a message.
安迪 是我
Andy, it's me.
我不是胡言乱语 我来找那个人
I'm not being weird. I came to look for that guy.
他死了 在我开始看到东西那天死的
He died. The same day that all of this started happening to me.
从那天起我开始看见幽灵 安迪
The very same time that I first saw one, Andy.