Well, if it bothers you so much,
你为什么不试着挽回他呢?
why don't you fight to get him back?
- 没有那么简单 - 是吗?
- It's not that simple. - Isn't it?
通常很容易啊
It usually is.
你知道什么是长久关系吗?
What do you know about long term relationships?
你可能觉得在一起两周都算结婚了
You probably think that two weeks is a marriage.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
你也不了解我
You don't know me either.
我知道你曾放弃了一个你爱的男人
I know you gave up a man you really liked.
也放弃了一份你爱的工作
And a job you really liked.
然后来到这里
And turned up here.
我不... 我不明白为什么
And I don't... I don't really know why.
不 我现在也糊涂了
No. Neither do I at the moment.
所以呢? 到底怎么了?
So? What happened?
嘿 别担心了
Hey, don't worry about it.
对不起 我今天心情不是很好
I'm sorry. I'm just having a really bad day.
我只是觉得有点儿...
I just feel a bit...
..孤单了
..lonely.
嗯
Yeah.
我知道那种感觉
I know that feeling.
你想要我吗?
Will you take me to bed?
- 早啊 - 早
- Morning. - Morning.
- 你还好吗? - 昨晚很开心
- You all right? - That was fun.
- 告诉过你我能让你开心 - 嗯 确实是
- Told you I'd cheer you up. - Yeah, you did.
早啊
Morning.
锅里有咖啡
There's coffee in the pot.
你怎么不敲门?
Don't you knock?
我敲了
I did.
我受不了你今天老跟我发脾气
I can't stand you being in a mood with me today.
我没有 你想怎样就怎样 行吗?
I'm not. You can do what you like. OK?
那戒指是哪里来的?
Where'd you get that ring from?
听着 瑞塔现在有麻烦
Listen, Reeta's a mess.
我想劝她推迟婚礼但...
I tried to talk to her about postponing the wedding but...
我进来之前你是不是又看见什么了?
Did you just see something before I walked in?
发生什么了? 那个幽灵身上发生了什么?
What happened? What happened to the ghost?
我认为她是伤心绝望而死的
I think she died of a broken heart.
她没能完成婚礼也没能离开这里
She didn't get a chance to marry or leave this place.
马克斯 我们不能让卡斯的悲剧重演
Max, we can't have another Cass.
我们得阻止这场婚礼
We have to stop this wedding.
所以呢?
So?
你认为幽灵因为
You think the ghost is angry because
瑞塔得到幸福而愤怒了?
Reeta's getting hitched?
不 幽灵觉得瑞塔对婚姻不忠诚
No. The ghost thinks Reeta is disrespecting marriage.
- 你什么意思? - 她和别人上♥床♥了
- What do you mean? - She's sleeping with someone else.
放弃所有的一切 还记得吗?
Forsaking all others. Remember?
她和谁上♥床♥了?
Who did she sleep with?
瑞塔不想说
Reeta didn't want to tell me
但我觉得是这栋楼里的某个人
it's someone in the building.
嗨
Hi.
哥们 我们得抓紧时间了 酒吧还需要布置
Mate, we need to get a move on. The bar needs setting up.
客人马上就来了
The guests will be arriving soon.
你很期待瑞塔和埃德蒙的婚礼吗?
Looking forward to Reeta and Ed's big day?
我只想一切顺利别出差错 搞快点吧
I just want to get through it without any disasters. So get your skates on!
- 妈妈 - 宝贝你真美
- Mum. - You look wonderful.
爸爸
Dad.
- 你做的很好 - 过奖了
- You've done a grand job. - Cheers.
天呐 幽灵也许只是想警告她并不会伤害她
Christ. Maybe it's just warning her and won't do anything.
满屋子都是人 它还能怎么样?
There's a roomful of people. What's it gonna do?
我不认为它们懂得在人多的时候收敛一下
I don't think they get self conscious in front of a crowd.
首先我要热烈欢迎各位出席
I'd like to welcome you all warmly to the marriage
瑞塔·蒙塔古和埃蒙德·罗杰斯的婚礼
of Reeta Montague and Edmund Rogers.
埃蒙德?
Edmund?
妈的
Shit.
在我开始之前 按照惯例...
Now before, I begin, as formality dictates...
我需要问问吗?
Do I need to ask?
该死的 好冷啊 我们得想想办法
Bloody hell, it's freezing. We have to do something.
..有阻止这两个人结为合法夫妻的理由
..knows of any reason why these two people should not be lawfully joined in marriage,
请现在发言或者永远保持沉默
speak now or forever hold your peace.
瑞塔上周和我室友上♥床♥了!
Reeta slept with my flatmate Dan last week!
瑞塔!
Reeta!
坚持住 我来了
Hang on. I'm coming.
马克斯 她想杀了我!
Max. She's trying to kill me!
你还在往下滑 我抓不住你 给我另一只手
You're slipping. I can't hold you. Give me your other hand.
告诉她你要取消婚礼 快啊!
Tell her you've called off the wedding. Do it!
我不结婚了 我不结婚了!
I'm not getting married. I'm not getting married!
这是究竟什么地方?
What is this place?
我要马上离开这 你知道的
I have to get out of here, you know.
你早就知道 你知道有怪事发生!
You knew. You knew something weird was going on!
- 告诉我那不是真的 - 不是吗?
- Tell me it's not true. - Didn't you?
我得离开这儿
I've got to get out of here.
- 瑞塔! - 别碰我 别碰我好吗
- Reeta! - Just leave me. Please leave me.
婚礼怎么办?
What about the wedding?
我不跟你结婚了
I'm not marrying you.
我不跟任何人结婚了 让我走吧
I'm not marrying anyone. Just leave me.
那是真的吗?
Is it true?
我知道那很愚蠢 她太容易被挑逗了
It was a stupid thing to do. She was just being flirty.
你还怪那个被你占了便宜的可怜女人
Blame the vulnerable woman you took advantage of.
我不该那样做的
I shouldn't have done it.
但那跟你我之间的事不一样
But it's not the same as what happened with me and you.
天知道的 我真的喜欢你
For God's sake. Look, I really like you.
- 我不希望这事... - 没的说了
- And I don't want this to - No chance.
我们结束了
Never again.
你要是喜欢可以留着
You can keep it if you want.
我不会伤害你的
I won't hurt you.
夏娃 你害怕什么?
Eve, what are you scared of?
他是谁?
Who is he?
- 那男孩是谁? - 我很客气地在问你呢
- Who is that boy? - I've asked you nicely now.
他不愿意说
He doesn't talk.
裘德 我叫你别乱跑!
Jude, I said don't run off!
这个人认为他搞到了所有员工的照片
This guy reckons he's got all the staff photos.
这个光头男人总是存在我的脑海里
The bald man I keep seeing in my visions.
我知道他肯定对夏娃做了可怕的事
I know he's done something awful to Eve.
事实上 我知道你想寻求点刺♥激♥
Seriously, I know you want a bit of fun
但是为什么找她呀?
but why her?
够了!
Enough!
如果你见到了B 你得藏起来 这个B?
If you see the B you have to hide. The B?
像这个? 啊 是其中一个
Like this? Ugh. One of them.
你毁了我的一切 你知道吗?
You've ruined everything for me, you know that?
因为我真正了解你吗? 这里已经不需要你了
Cos what do I really know about you? You're finished here.
等等! 这里很危险!
Wait! It's not safe out there!
告诉我他们对你做了什么 夏娃 告诉我
Tell me what they did, Eve. Tell me.