剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
他们为你的地位和他们的利益而来
they came for what you are and they came for themselves.
没有任何人来找过,玛丽。
No one has come to anyone, Mary.
我不需要听你的谎话。
I don't need to hear your lies.
我也不需要听你说真话。
I don't need to hear your truths, either.
我只是警告你。
I'm just warning you.
相信我, 并且不会再有警告了。
And believe me, it will not be a warning again.
我们不能决定谁能坐上宝座。
We do not decide who sits on thrones.
上帝自会决定
God does.
你也想和他打一架吗?
Do you want to pick a fight with Him, too?
和我一样吗?
As well as with me?
只要你还记得自己的位置,妹妹,
As long as you remember your place, sister,
一切都会好起来的。
then all will be well.
我发誓。
I swear it.
找到达德利勋爵。马上!
Fetch Lord Dudley. Now!
我想成为女王。
I would like to be queen.
我姐姐可以决定我和她的命运,
My sister could determine my and her destiny,
或者我可以做自己的主人
or I could be master of my own.
她以前也不怎么关心我的未来。
And she's shown little care for my future before.
我想保留我弟弟的遗产。
I would like to preserve my brother's legacy.
我希望自从我父亲看到
I would like all the pain that's been caused
我母亲以来所经历的痛苦
ever since my father laid eyes upon my mother
没有白费
to not have been for nothing.
我不想活在对下一个男人的恐惧中
And I would like not to live in fear of the next man
利用我,把视我为他棋盘上的
who sees me as a valuable piece to play,
一颗棋子
as you do.
我不希望利用你。我希望支持你。
I wish not to use you. I wish to back you.
你想利用我,先生,但我不会因此而评判你。
You wish to use me, sir, but I do not judge you for it.
在这个世界上,我们都是相互利用。
We all must use one another in this world.
你太愤世嫉俗了
Cynical view.
我很难学会
A hard-learned one.
我像你,先生。
I like you, sir.
我想保护你
I have the will to keep you safe.
但我没有这个权力
But not the power.
你……
You s...
...你说你想当女王。
...you said you wish to be queen.
是的
I do.
但我不会做任何事情来实现这个愿望
But I will not seek it. I will not make it so.
已经有太多的损失,太多的生命在追求欲望
Enough damage, enough lives have been lost
而不是责任的过程中丧失了
in pursuit of want rather than duty.
你召见我是为了这个?
And you summoned me here for that?
你过去对我一直很好。
You've been kind to me in the past.
而这并没有获得任何回报。以后会的,先生
And that has earned nothing. Not my life, sir.
你姐姐是个狂热
Your sister is a fanatic,
报复心强,偏执的女人……
vindictive, paranoid...
她有很多特质,但她不会偏执,
She is many things, but she's not paranoid,
因为世人都图谋反对她。
for the world does plot and scheme against her.
事实上,这不是现在正在发生的吗?
Is that not what is happening right now, in fact?
这能怪我吗?怪我们吗?
Can you blame me? Us?
不是我们。
Not us.
而是你。
You.
我了解你,伊丽莎白。
I know you, Elizabeth.
有时你会屈服于你的欲望
Sometimes, you give in to what you want.
那么,我们可以这样做吗?
Shall we do this, then?
我想你会来吧?
I assume you are coming?
我姐姐派人来叫我。
My sister sent for me.
先生们,
So, gentlemen,
我想我们是来讨论继承人问题的。
I believe we are met to discuss the succession.
要讨论这样的事情是……
That such a thing is to be discussed is...
非法的。
Illegal.
但你已经讨论过很多次了,先生。
But you have discussed it much, sir.
事实上,你在这个问题上
In fact, you've grown quite overheated
已经变得很激动了,不是吗?
on the subject, have you not?
我一直很讨厌你嘲笑这个世界的样子,
I've always hated the way you laugh at the world,
达德利勋爵。
Lord Dudley.
好像他不值得你关注一样。
As though it were not worth your attention.
但我相信我值得你注意
But I believe I am worth your attention
现在,
right now,
你还有其他的选择吗?
for what other option do you have?
我们的父亲立了遗嘱。
Our father wrote a will.
他为这片土地许下了愿望。
He made his wishes for this country plain.
并且必须像来自上帝一样被遵循
And they should be followed as if writ by God himself.
明智的决定
A wise choice.
而你的决定不明智。
And an unwise one from you.
我得补充一句,这只是其中之一。
One of many, I might add.
所以,达德利勋爵
So, Lord Dudley,
你已经和玛丽公主为敌了。
you have made yourself an enemy of the Princess Mary.
我是她的敌人?
I am her enemy?
先生,如果你愿意这样称呼的话
Address him if you want, sir,
我只能回答,是的,你是。
but your answer comes from me, and yes, you are.
约翰,你对此感到很惊讶
Quite amazed that that comes as news to you, John.
这里有没有人
Does any man in here,
当然,除了达德利勋爵外
other than, of course, the Lord Dudley,
我想他还会反对一段时间
who I assume will be objecting for a while yet,
谁愿意支持坐在这里的篡位者?
disagree about the usurper sitting there?
亨利。
Henry.
篡位者?
Usurp?
你的话出♥卖♥♥♥了你。 国王被篡位了
Your words betray you. You usurp a king.
而你不是,从来都不是。
And you are not and never were one.
我把你赶下台了。
I unseated you from power.
是的,现在这事发生在你身上了。
Yes, and now it is happening to you.
接受它,约翰。像我一样。
Wear it well, John. As I did.
我警告过你,约翰。
I warned you, John.
让我过去
Let me through.
父亲,他在找你。
Father, he's asking for you.
发烧已经退了
The fever's gone.
你们不能进来的。
You're not allowed to be in here.
我是个男人。
I'm a man.
我们要看看医生怎么说吗?
Shall we see what the physician says?
他还活着
He's alive.
你的时间不多了,约翰。
You only have so much time, John.
原谅我又得使用权力
Forgive me for using it.
带去塔里。
The Tower.
寄希望于你弟弟的死?
Gambling on your brother's death?
这确实是一只被诅咒的手。
It's a cursed hand indeed.
你最好还是把我当朋友吧。
You'd perhaps have done better to keep me as a friend.
拜托。
Please.
在你生病期间他一直在密谋,先生
He'd been conspiring during your sickness, sir.
他会受到惩罚的。
But he will be dealt with.
明天吧,你看怎么样?
On the morrow, do you think?
您相信我吗,陛下?
Do you trust me, sire?
是的。
Yes.
那么明天呢?
On the morrow, then?
明天。是的。
On the morrow. Yes.
他一直在和你的姐姐们密谋。
He had been conspiring with your sisters.
他们两人吗?
Both of them?
是的。他们两人。
Yes. Both of them.
公主
Your Grace.
他们说你找我。
They said you asked for me.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yes.
我……
I've...
我一直有个想法。
had a thought that's been growing on me.
你是怎么想的,先生?
What was the thought, sir?
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我出于怯懦一直保持沉默
I was a coward not to say anything before,
但我不会为一个人去死
but I'm not going to go to my death as one.
为了什么?
For what?
他。
Him.
你和我女儿一样大。
You were my daughter's age.
我已经长大了。
I was grown enough.
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表