剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
我讨厌看到你伤心。
I hate that you give it to him.
我讨厌他对你的所作所为
I hate that he's done this.
我真♥他♥妈♥不想看到。
I f-fucking hate to see it.
如果他真的像我听说的那样做了。
If he has done as I've been told he has,
托马斯爵士是一个很有才智但缺乏判断力的人
Sir Thomas is a man of much wit but little judgment
除了死,他一无是处
and is befitting of naught but death.
为了生存,我也
I, too, have done deeds and said things
不得不做这些
in order to keep myself safe.
它将在你的余生中
They will sit heavy on your heart
沉重地压在你的心上
for the rest of your life.
我的国王想知道
My king wishes to know
他最宠爱的表妹在英国没有危险
that his favourite cousin is in no danger here in England.
我想自我介绍一下
I want to introduce myself.
我是护国公,国王的舅舅……
I'm the Lord Protector and the king's uncle...
-听…——不!
- Listen... - No!
你必须服从!
You must obey!
你却到处点火
You stoked every fire
大家都不开心满意,弄得国家一片血雨腥风!
and ended up with no one happy and a country that's ablaze.
不管你信不信
Whether or not you believe it,
我是来救你的。
I have come to save you from yourself.
你忠诚吗,姐姐?
Are you a good subject, sister?
也许大主教可以和他谈谈。
Maybe the archbishop could talk to him.
他可以。我不知道为什么
He could. I'm not sure for what purpose.
要向这位牧师解释他的亵渎激怒了上帝……
To explain to this preacher that his blasphemy angers God...
我相信这句话以前也曾对这位牧师说过。
I do believe that has been put to this preacher before.
可是大主教说的?
By the archbishop, though?
你不是多次要求你姐姐
Haven't you yourself asked your sister Mary
玛丽皈依吗?
to convert many a time?
在宗教问题上,我们努力想让他们皈依
In matters of religion, it's rarely the asker's authority
而他们往往会找各种理由搪塞
but the answerer's flexibility.
道德、堕落、基♥督♥教。
Morality, depravity, Christianity.
是的,确实。这一切可以这么说……
Yes, indeed. All that, all...
这一切可以这么说,但是…
All that, but, uh...
我不相信这个异教♥徒♥会皈依,
I don't believe this heathen will convert,
不管谁来恳求。
no matter who asks.
但是,正义和仁慈都在你的掌控之中,
But, uh, both justice and mercy are at your disposal,
陛下,如果您觉得现在不应该……
Sire, so if you feel it no longer judicious to...
如果他将自己和他人的灵魂
If he condemns his soul and the souls of others
献祭于地狱之火,来散播他的虚假宗教,
to hell's fire, spreading his false religion,
那就让他早一点尝尝火焰的味道。
then the fire will be visited upon him early.
-上帝的旨意会实现的。-还有我的旨意
- God's will be done. - And mine also.
作为上帝在人间的代表,
Well, as God's representative here on Earth,
我认为这是不言而喻的
I foolishly thought that went without saying,
嗯,是的,也是你的旨意。
but, yes, yours also.
您的释放令,先生
Your release, sir.
天啊,是这味道。
God, it's the smell.
哦,天啊!
Oh, Jesus!
焚烧异议者,
Burning dissenters, are we,
不管什么信条?
no matter the creed?
我不知道你父亲
I didn't think your father
有如此强烈的新教信仰
had such a reformist Protestant spirit.
很抱歉我们得看着这一幕。
I'm sorry we have to watch this.
很抱歉发生这种事。
I'm sorry it has to happen.
但他们还能通过什么方式学习呢?
But how else do they learn?
我以为和你父亲在一起
I thought things would be better
会更好
with your father.
我一直很欣赏你父亲。
I always liked your father.
我可以为萨默塞特勋爵说的一件事是
The one thing I could have said for the Lord Somerset
至少他没有鼓励我弟弟。
was that at least he didn't encourage my brother.
我父亲不会鼓励的。
My father won't have encouraged it.
-他授权了。-国王不需要授权
- He permitted it. - You don't permit the king.
事情不是这样的。
That's not how it works.
许多人似乎忘记了这一点
That the world is only remembering that now
这个世界是如何误入歧途的。
shows how skewed the world has been.
你们在诺福克怎么了?
What happened to you all in Norfolk?
每个人,每件事回来后都变了。
Everyone and everything came back quite changed.
资源来自于互联网
whsyw制♥作♥压制
我们不仅要释放他
Not just released from the Tower
还要让他重新回到议会?
but rewarded with his seat on the council?
我们都知道这位善良的公爵多么崇尚仁慈。
Well, we all know how the good duke admires mercy.
我本以为保住他的头就足够了。
I would have thought retaining his head mercy enough.
我以为我来到这里不是因为
I believed I was here not by the grace and mercy
达力勋爵的仁慈,而是因为……
of the Lord Dudley, but by yours...
陛下。
Your Majesty.
我们应该对这位新的护国公
May I ask what we are to expect
有什么期待,陛下?
from this new Lord Protector, Sire?
让他听从国王的命令。
For him to follow the orders of the king.
那么,变化确实很大。
Quite the change indeed, then.
嗯,我听说了
Well, I have heard
我们开始在院子里焚烧持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者
we have begun burning dissenters in the yard,
所以我怀疑我们能提供什么
so I question how we can provide
给陛下一个周全的建议。
a balanced counsel to Your Grace.
平衡不再是议会的目标,
Balance is no longer the aim of this council,
而是对国王的支持。
but support for its king.
我们要停止苏格兰的战争改革教会
We are to cease the war in Scotland, reform the church,
结束异议。
end dissent.
简而言之,我们要让英国变得伟大……
In short, we are to make England great...
再次伟大。
again.
我们周围都是天主教联盟。
We are surrounded by Catholic alliances.
我们需要建立自己的联盟。
We need to form some of our own.
凭什么?
With what?
用我们所拥有的一切。
With the things we have at our disposal.
陛下?
Sire?
上帝不希望妇女生活在没有治理和领导的环境中,
God did not intend for women to live without guidance
就像我姐姐玛丽一样
and govern themselves as my sister Mary has.
她可以留在这里生活,议会可以
She's been left to live and presented choices
给她像个成年人一样的选择
by this council as if she were a grown man.
鉴于她和西班牙的关系
And given her connections to Spain,
是时候把他们分开了……
it is time they were broken...
锻造新的关系
and new ones were forged.
似乎非常惊讶,
Having, seemingly with great surprise,
发现自己不受欢迎,
discovered yourself unpopular,
当有人向你伸出援手时
must you flap and hiss like a goose
你非得像鹅一样发牢骚吗?
at any hand of friendship extended to you?
如果是你的手,先生,你最好别让我够到,
If the hand is yours, sir, you best keep it out of my reach,
否则我就把它折断。
or else I'll break it.
这么多人, 只听你在悲痛过往…
Of all men, for you to lament your hurt feelings...
你把背叛看得很轻。
You dismiss betrayal very lightly.
“背叛”?你怎么还这么瞎,伙计?
"Betrayal"? How can you still be this fucking blind, man?
国王和议会都讨厌你
The king and the council loathed you...
讨厌你,你弟弟是个叛徒。
Loathe you, and your brother was a traitor.
我站在这里是护国公而不是代替你,
I stand here as Lord Protector not in your stead,
也不是代替玛丽·都铎或亨利·格雷…
but instead of Mary Tudor or Henry Grey...
抱歉,这是你对自己说的故事吗?
Sorry, is this the story you tell yourself?
农民们拿起武器,我弟弟失去了
For as the peasants took up arms and my brother lost
理智和一个不到16岁的女孩愚弄了我们所有人,
his senses and a girl not yet 16 made fools out of all of us,
你只是在趁火打劫
you just looted in the chaos.
你在那儿找到了多么美好的东西。
What a pretty thing you found for yourself there.
告诉我你不会做同样的事
Tell me you would not have done the same.
嗯-我不要求原谅
- Mm. - I do not ask for forgiveness,
以往我一直支持你
but I have always stood by you,
现在是你该还我人情的时候
and now I only ask you for what you've always had of me.
我放你出来是因为你是我交情最久的朋友。
I let you out because you're my oldest friend.
别让我后悔。
Don't make me regret it.
主教。
Bishop.
大使,我听说你从西班牙回来了。
Ambassador, I heard you had returned from Spain.
但如果你不介意的话…
But if you'll excuse me...
不行
I cannot,
因为你不是唯一一个听到这些的人…
for you are not the only one who has heard things...
先生。
sir.
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表