剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
当然这是一件不可能的事情,
It is an impossible thing I am looking at now,
但话又说回来,
but then again,
我以前就经历过不可能的时代。
I have lived through impossible times before.
什么意思,先生?
What do you mean, sir?
你父亲曾经要求我们做一件不可能的事。
Your father once asked for an impossible thing.
我们为他改变了世界。
We changed the world for him.
而且成功了,才有了你能站在那里。
And it worked, for there you stand.
我听从了你父亲的命令
I did as your father asked.
我还会这么做。
And I'd do it again.
我会再次改变世界。
I'd change the world again.
为你。
For you.
你在说什么,先生?
What are you saying, sir?
没什么,我应该做的。
Nothing, I ought to.
什么?
What?
您是佩德罗爵士吗?
Are you Sir Pedro?
父亲从西班牙来的朋友?
Father's friend from Spain?
他提到我了吗?
Has he spoken of me?
是他。
It's him.
嗯,你能告诉我们一些你和
Um, would you tell us some battle stories
父亲的战斗故事吗?
of you and Father?
这可能比较是血腥
They will be bloody.
太好了。
Great.
国王怎么样了?
How fares the king?
哦。
Oh.
你扮演了慈爱的舅舅,先生。
You play the loving uncle, sir.
多么突然的转变!
A fast turnaround.
他还是和以前一样。
He is the same as he was before.
我不是为这个来的。
That's not why I'm here.
我是为了那个来找我
I'm here for the man who came to me
并承诺给我自♥由♥的人而来的
and promised me freedom.
我记得他答应过我很多事。
Promised me many things, as I remember.
并且是一个我喜欢的人
And was a man I liked.
我是认真的,公主
I meant those promises, Princess.
你想要统治的英格兰
The England you wanted to rule,
我想住在里面。
I wanted to live in it.
所以即使你失败了…
So even though you failed...
我并没有失败。我被背叛了。
I didn't fail. I was betrayed.
你失去了别人的信任,先生。
You lost the faith of others, sir.
不管你喜不喜欢听,这都是失败的。
And whether you like it or not, that is a failure.
你的失败。
You did fail.
我需要你知道这一点。
I need you to know that.
你知道吗,先生?
Do you...Know it, sir?
你失败吗?
That you failed?
你能接受吗?
Can you accept it?
好吧,那么……来吧
Well, then... come.
让我们重新开始游戏。
Let's restart the game.
这一次,请…
This time, please...
... 让我们站在同一边玩。
... let's play from the same side.
我从马上摔下来
So having been pulled off my horse,
但我挡住了他的一击
I parried the first one,
砍了他的后腿。
cut him in the back of the legs.
接下来,击中他的盔甲。
Next, up under his armour.
然后我把他的头砍了下来。
And then I cut his head clean off.
啊。这是我的朋友。
Ah. It is my friend.
我知道你喜欢说我很蠢,
I know you like to maintain that I am stupid,
但你也得承认我是对的。
but even you must admit I was right.
你就不该让那个人回来
You should never have let that man back in the room.
我不觉得你傻。我觉得你太投机了。
I don't think you're stupid. I think you're opportunistic.
我从来就不怕他
Now, I never feared him before.
我不怕把他赶下台
And I was not afraid to knock him down.
但我很害怕那个站起来的人。
But I am very afraid of the man who gets back up.
希望你不要关心你派信给我的信使
Hope you didn't like that boy you dared send to me.
从你宣布要告别王宫
Announcing you were taking leave of court...
已经离开五天了。
when you'd already been absent five days.
这五天我们都不知道你是死是活。
Five days when we didn't know if you were alive or dead.
你知道我没死。
You knew I wasn't dead.
是的。
Yes.
我确信你逃离了王宫
I did believe that you had taken flight from both court
失去了理智
and your senses
是为了抗♥议♥你生活中的不公
as some sort of protest at the injustice in your life.
但你妈妈对你特别关心
But your mother has a higher opinion of you,
她甚至要求疏浚该死的泰晤士河
and she was asking to dredge the fucking Thames
去找你的尸体,孩子。
for your body, boy.
我很抱歉没有早点派人来。
I'm sorry I didn't send a messenger sooner.
他对你派他也感到非常抱歉
Well, he's immensely sorry you sent him at all.
我不能接受他的消息。
I did not take his news well.
所以现在,两个月后你回来了。
So now, after two months, you come back.
为了什么?钱吗?
For what? Money?
原谅?新职位?
Forgiveness? A new position?
都有
All.
嗯,两者都有
Well, both.
,嗯…
The, um...
为了最后两个。
the last two.
你的位置,你弟弟现在在做。
Well, your position, your brother now holds.
吉尔福德做得很好。比我以前认为的更好…
Guilford does it well. Better than I ever...
你认为他可以吗?
Thought he could?
如果有一天你考虑原谅我
Well, perhaps when you consider the chance of forgiveness,
你也许会注意到,在某种程度上,
you could perhaps mind that, in a way,
我是在服务我的家庭,
I've served my family,
在我放弃我的职位时
by bringing you and my brother together
让你和我的弟弟更亲近了…
when I abandoned my position as...
受宠的儿子。嗯
favoured son. Mm.
我想如果你有能力的话,
I expect you'll be wanting that position back and all now.
你会回那个位置的,护国公
If it's within your gift, Lord Protector.
嗯
Mm.
现在我要给你想要的礼物
It's all in my gift now.
父亲。
Father.
你可以娶她。
You can marry her.
带走她。如果她愿意接受你。
Have her, please. If she'll have you.
谁?得了吧,孩子。
Who? Oh, come on, boy.
伊丽莎白公主?
The Princess Elizabeth?
为什么…为什么?
Why... why?
他快死了,国王
He's dying. The king.
这一切都是为了他。
And it was all for him.
你知道,我以为我可以阻止她
You know, I thought I could stop her,
我以为我能吓到她,这都是为了那个男孩。
I thought I could scare her, but it was all for the boy.
不是因为我。都是为他
Not for me. It was for him.
现在他快死了,而我现在正和
And now he's dying, and I went to war
那个该死的女人交战。
with the fucking woman.
你害怕什么?
What is it you fear?
玛丽公主会成为女王,然后呢,
The Princess Mary will become queen and, what,
要让你对她弟弟的信仰负责吗?
hold you responsible for her brother's faith?
因为你听从了国王的命令?
For you acting on your king's orders?
你怎么看?
What is it you think?
你觉得她会把你处死吗?
You think she'll have you executed?
我知道她会的。
I know she fucks will.
但愿只是我个人想法。
And I pray it's only me.
娶她,嗯?她能救我们。
Marry her, mm? She can save us.
来吧,唯一的解决办法,唯一的希望,
Come, the only solution, the only hope,
是我娶英格兰公主
is on me marrying a princess of England?
我不知道还能求助谁,真的
I don't know where else to turn. Right
我曾经的盟友背叛了我,
The man I used to turn to has turned on me,
是我先背叛了他
and I-I-I did it first.
这是我应得的,这一切。
I do deserve it. All of it.
但不是你,不是我的家人。
But you don't. None of you do.
也许你可以回你原来的地方。
Maybe go back to wherever you were.
你知道,你在那里可能很安全。
You know, you might be safe there.
父亲。父亲!
Father. Father!
抱歉,大人。
I'm so sorry, my lord.
罗伯?你什么时候回来的?
Rob? When did you get back?
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表