剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
我真希望这次能坚持下去。
I do hope it sticks this time.
你相信我希望这样吗?
You believe I wish it this way?
不。我相信你这样做了!
No. I believe you made it!
丹麦皇室明天就到了,伊丽莎白。
The Danish court arrives tomorrow, Elizabeth.
-我不想争论。-我也不想。
- I do not wish to argue. - Nor do I.
我也不想,陛下。
Nor do I, Sire.
那你为什么来?
Then why have you come?
了解更多关于他的信息
To ask more of him.
或者问是否有人知道更多的东西。
Or to ask if any knew more.
如果他要做我的丈夫,我希望能让他高兴。
I wish to please him if he is to be my husband.
我可以让大家看看我们对他了解多少。
Well, I-I can ask us to find out what we know of him.
他是一个骑士。
He's a rider.
他16岁。
He is 16.
他们说是个文盲
Illiterate, they say.
谁说的?
Who says?
不管是不是他写的…
Well, no matter whether he writes it...
我将不得不学习他的语言
I will first need to learn to speak it.
我对丹麦语知之甚少。
I have very little Danish.
嗯,好吧,我确定…
Um, well, I'm sure...
肯定会有人教你的。
sure someone there will be able to teach you.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
他们总有一天会把我嫁给某个人
They will marry me to someone one time or another.
所以我们也要去尝试见见各个欧洲贵族
So are we to audition every European of noble birth
直到我找到…什么?
until I find... what?
——一个我…——比如,爱?
- One I... - Like, love?
爱情婚姻是为那些希望操得没有罪恶感的农民准备的
Love marriages are for peasants wishing to fuck without sin.
我不是一个好色的小农民。
I'm not a lustful little peasant.
在蹂躏和投降之间,罗伯特,我选择投降。
Between rape and submission, Robert, I choose submission.
一艘船会进来。
A boat will come in.
希望看到的人会觉得这是在交易。
Hopefully it would look like trade to anyone who saw.
西班牙船就在附近,但一旦被看到,
The Spanish ship is near,but once seen,
它就不能再找借口逗留太久
it cannot linger under a pretense for long
也不能再回来,因为如果我们被发现了
and cannot return again, for if we are discovered...
这就是你的安全计划?
And this your plan for safety?
我冒着生命危险留下来
I risk death by staying,
但我冒着死亡和其他人的危险离开
but I risk death and others by leaving.
只要能保证你的安全,冒这个险是值得的。
It is worth the risk if it sees you safe.
这不是我所认识的那个女人。
This is not the woman I have come to know.
不像其他人
Unlike everyone else,
根据风险最小和收益最大的
choosing their path based on what has the least risk
原则来选择道路
and what has the most gain,
你只需要做你认为正确的事。
you simply do what you believe is right.
我从来没有见过……
I have never known anything like it...
...这样的人。
...anyone like that.
我的…
My...
我的心脏,我的头脑,我的上帝和我的国家
my heart and my mind and my God and my country
都相互冲突
all disagree with one another.
对我来说,故事已经写好了。
The story for me here is already writ.
我早就知道这一点
I knew it long ago.
我总是这样
I always have.
我知道结局。
And I know the end.
然而……
However...
...也许我不需要留下来
...perhaps I do not need to stay for it.
外面的故事…
The story out there...
可能会更糟。
may be worse.
但至少我不知道。
But at least I do not know it.
如果你想躲我,就别躲在
If you wish to hide from me, do not hide
我告诉过你最适合躲藏的地方
in places that I've shown you are good for hiding in.
隐蔽性太差。
Poor hiding.
你妈妈和我以前常来这里
Your mother and I used to come here
为了躲避朝廷的监视。
to hide ourselves from the eyes of the court.
你现在是代表整个朝廷吗,先生?
Are you now the court in its entirety, sir?
还是说目光所及的都为你效力?
Or is it that all eyes now work for you?
我向你保证,你不需要盯着我。
I assure you, you don't need eyes on me.
我保证不会篡夺你的权利
I promise not to usurp you in the king's favour,
如果这是你担心的话。
if that's your worry.
我对你很有耐心,罗伯,
I am very patient with you, Rob,
但这种情况不会持续太久。
but it will not continue long.
现在,这可能会让你吃惊,
Now, this may surprise you,
但我不是来听你诉苦的。
but I did not seek you out to hear your grievances.
那为什么呢,先生?
Then why did you, sir?
我所有的孩子,我认为
Of all my children, I did not think
我不必向你们重复我自己的话
I would have to repeat myself to you,
尤其是在重要的事情上
especially not over something important
尤其是当它对即使是最愚蠢的孩子
and especially when it should be blindingly obvious
来说都是显而易见的时候
to even the simplest of children.
什么?
What?
王子的船靠岸了。
The prince's ship has docked.
人们对他的访问充满期待,
Much is expected from his visit,
但我看着你和公主…
and yet I watch you and the princess...
不是这样。不是这样……
Not this. Not this...
我做这些事是在赌一把。
I took a gamble doing what I've done.
现在,我们将拥有比以往更多的东西,
Now, we will have more than we have ever had,
但每只眼睛,每把匕♥首♥都盯着我
but every eye and every dagger is on me...
盯着我们
On us.
我以前在这个朝廷上看到过很多了
I've seen it played out at this court many a time before,
如果你因为一个人的过失而让他下台
and if you unseat a man for his failings,
你自己最好也不要有任何过失,
you best not have any yourself,
因为血腥味会吸引
'cause there's blood in the water
所有渴望权力的人
and every man wants his turn now.
王子很快就到了
The prince arrives soon, and this,
伊丽莎白都会嫁给他
Elizabeth and him, is happening,
不管有没有我儿子的同意
with or without my son's approval.
我说过,我什么也没有……
I have said, I have done noth...
我知道我看到了什么,孩子。
I can see you, boy.
我了解你,孩子。
I know you, boy.
如果她拒绝这段婚姻
And if she waivers,
表现出怀疑,憎恨,哭泣等等,
doubts this, hates him, cries, anything,
如果她需要,你去帮帮她。
if she needs it, you will make her.
你明白吗?我们需要这个。
You understand? We need this.
我没时间顾及你的感受,罗伯。
I don't have time for your feelings, Rob.
-你说你没有和她。-我没有。
- You say you have none for her. - I do not.
但是我会想念我的朋友。你允许吗,先生?
But I'll miss my friend. Do you allow that, sir?
我向你保证,你会让别人满意的
I assure you, you will make others.
我的友谊不像你认为的那么无足轻重。
My friendships aren't as expendable as yours, then.
你是护国公。
You're the Lord Protector.
国王爱你。他爱我。
The king loves you. He loves me.
我可以娶她,伊丽莎白公主,我……
I could marry her, the Princess Elizabeth, I...
嗯?
Hmm?
公主。
Princess.
我希望这一切都不要说出来。
I'd much prefer all this to go unsaid.
我们谁也不想这样……
Neither one of us wants this any more than either of us...
我不相信我们被困住了。
I refuse to believe that we're trapped.
你哥哥是国王。我父亲是护国公。
Your brother is the king. My father is the Protector.
家族不是我们的靠山
Family is no protection.
还是你一直没注意?
Or have you not been paying attention?
这可能很简单。很简单的。
It could be simple. It's this simple.
我们走吧。
Let's just leave.
一起吗?
Together?
我们将冒着很大的风险
We'd be risking everything.
-我们是在冒生命危险-那我们一起
- We'd be risking our lives. - Then let's do it all the same.
不,等等,不是我们,是我。
Oh, no, wait, not we, me.
这是我的风险,不是你的。
It'd be my risk, actually, not yours.
你要冒什么险,罗伯特?
For what do you risk, Robert?
罗伯特·达德利准备失去……
Robert Dudley's prepared to lose...
他父亲的宠爱?
his father's favour?
能得到什么?
And stands to gain what?
我,公主,王位的第二顺位继承人。
Me, princess and second in line for the throne.
你说你不玩政♥治♥,罗伯特
And you say you don't play politics, Robert.
你以为我想利用你吗?
You think I want to use you?
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表