剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
这不是通过发动战争来实现的。
Well, that's not done by making war.
-挑起战争的不是我。-我也不想。
- It is not I that makes war. - Neither do I.
不,是那个代替你统治的人。
No, it is the man who rules in your stead.
为了陛下的统治,你必须掌握
For Your Majesty to rule, you must be in possession
所有事实情况
of all the facts.
你想听事实吗?
Do you wish to hear the facts?
——从你嘴里吗?—不是
- From you? - No.
从你的姐姐那里
From your sister.
我在听。
I'm listening.
我觉得这很令人不安,
I find it most unsettling,
他对你很好。
him being nice to you.
带你进他的房♥子什么的。
What with taking you into his house and all that.
你哥哥身上还有人性
That there is any humanity in your brother
这已经成为我
has now become the most disturbing thing
最担心的事情
about him to me.
别担心。他还是个混♥蛋♥。
Don't worry. He's still a cunt.
我有话要说。
I would like to speak.
我有一封信想和大家分享
I have a letter I would like to share
我的姐姐,玛丽。
from my sister, Mary.
"我亲爱的仁慈的兄弟,至高无上的国王,
"My dear benign brother and sovereign Lord,
“我从我的法国伙伴那里得到消息
"I've received word from my French associates
护国公策划了一个邪恶的计划
"that the Lord Protector hatches a wicked plan
这是对我们父亲
"which makes a mockery of our father
和他为之奋斗的一切的嘲弄
"and everything he fought for.
“计划是把布洛涅卖♥♥回给法国人。
"The plan: to sell Boulogne back to the French.
“萨默塞特勋爵正在考虑这笔交易
"It is foolish that Lord Somerset
"是非常愚蠢的
"should consider it at all,
但要秘密进行吗?
"but to do it in secret?
不可原谅的。”
Unforgivable."
废话,不是吗?这是天主教煽动……
Nonsense, no? It's Catholic rabble-rousing...
只有您亲自领导才能赢得胜利吗,先生?
Are victories only won if you yourself lead them, sir?
我们在法国损失了多少人?
How many did we lose in France?
是我们在苏格兰损失的十倍?
Ten times the amount we lost in Scotland?
但这似乎无关紧要。
But that barely seems matter.
格雷勋爵新获得的自豪感现在岌岌可危……
There is more than Lord Grey's newfound pride at stake right now...
够了,先生!
Enough now, sir.
你可以坐着傻笑
You can sit and smirk
好像你对我们谁都不负责,但你对我们的国王负责。
as if you answer to none of us, but you do our king.
陛下,买♥♥卖♥♥已经签好了,
Your Majesty, the sale has already been signed,
所以现在摆在你面前的有两条路。
so two paths lie ahead of you right now.
我们要么取消
We either break it,
让我们的国家蒙受耻辱和破产
disgrace and bankrupt our country
毫无疑问,你会输掉第一场也是唯一一场战争,
and no doubt lose your first and only war,
或者我们填满我们的金库,
or we fill our coffers,
信守诺言,赢回苏格兰。
keep our word, and win back Scotland.
除非这里还有另一个愿意付钱的人。
Unless there is another man here who would like to pay.
这不是我说的,而是你说的。
It isn't my word, but your word.
你的话就是我的话,先生。
Your word ismy word, sir.
我是这里唯一一个明白自己位置的人吗?
A-am I the only man here who understands his damn place?
我代表你行事,我为你的利益行事。
I act on your behalf, and I act in your interest.
我是您的仆人,陛下。
I am your man, Sire.
我也不是你的。
And I am not yours.
我希望你能让护国公
I hope you make the Lord Protector pay
为滥用权力付出代价,陛下
for the way he has used his position, Sire,
在你成年掌权的那一天。
the day you come of age.
亨利。
Henry.
护国公最好祈祷他死在
The Lord Protector best pray he's dead
我成年掌权的那一天之前
before I come of age.
亨利,是时候了。
Henry, the time is now.
叛乱始于诺福克
There's rebellions already starting in Norfolk,
像雨后春笋一样蔓延到全国
springing up all over the fucking country.
他承受不起苏格兰的战争。
He can't afford a war in Scotland.
你觉得他能承受得起内战吗?
Do you think he can afford a civil war?
——托马斯·…-我是海军上将。
- Who, Thomas... - I am Lord High Admiral.
我们的人数更多
We outman him.
你也听到了,国王恨他。
The King hates him, as you heard.
宫廷上和大街上都充满了愤怒。
There is fury in the court and on the street.
一个新秩序。一个新秩序。
A new order. A new order.
让我们把他打倒。
Let's tear him down.
老国王死的那晚,他把爱德华从床上抢走了
The night the old king died, he stole Edward from his bed.
没人同意他的统治。
No one consented to his fucking rule.
国王在他的掌控之下
He had the king in his possession,
没有人说不。
and no one said no.
现在我他妈的说不行。
Now I am saying fucking no.
现在,亨利,我们可以把国王带回来
Now, Henry, we can take the king into our possession.
和我一起对他说不。
Join me in saying no to him.
“他”?
"Him" being?
我的兄弟。
My brother.
回家,托马斯。
Go home, Thomas.
——什么?-回家睡觉去。
- What? - Go home and go to bed.
不,不,什么?
No, no, what?
你现在站在白厅的中♥央♥
You are standing in the middle of Whitehall
试图策划一场政♥变♥和叛乱。
trying to plan treason and rebellion.
我不知道你是醉了,傻了还是疯了,但够了。
I don't know if you're drunk or stupid or mad, but enough.
我也讨厌这个人。
I hate the man too.
但不足以为这份仇恨牺牲我的生命
But not enough that I wish to lose my life to that hatred.
你怕他?
You're scared of him?
不,先生。
No, sir.
现在有一点怕你。
A little of you right now. For you.
你认为凯瑟琳会赞成这个计划吗?
Do you think Catherine would approve of this scheme?
忘记凯瑟琳吧。凯瑟琳死了。
Forget Catherine. Catherine is dead.
是的,先生,你也会死的。
Yes, sir. And so will you be.
这还不是全部。我有伊丽莎白……
That's not all of it. I have Elizabeth...
-我不想再听了。-我找到公主了
- I want to hear no more of it. - I have the princess.
听到了吗,托马斯?
Do you hear me, Thomas?
我求你了,别管这个了。
Leave this, I beg you.
天啊,
Lord,
这个时代已经堕落到如此地步了吗
have times stooped so low
我应该听从亨利·格雷的建议吗?
that I take the advice of Henry fucking Grey?
躲在家里?
Come to hide at home?
躲起来吗?
Hide?
我知道你不认为你欠我一个解释
I know you will not believe that you owe me an explanation,
但他妈的当我告诉你时
but try to take my word for it here
请试着相信我
when I tell you that you fucking do.
国王有什么反应……
How did the king take...
玛丽公主的探子怎么比我先知道?
How did the Princess Mary's spies know before me?
他们不是她的密探。
They were not her spies.
我相信她是听我说的。
I believe she found out from mine.
哦,天啊。
Oh, Jesus.
你连这个都不能相信我吗?
You couldn't even trust me with that?
我当然相信你,约翰
Of course I trust you, John,
但你不是护国公
but you're not the Lord Protector.
我是。
I am.
我们必须结束这场战争。有叛乱……
We have to end this war. There are rebellions...
我很清楚我们的处境
I am well aware there are and where we all are
还有谁对此负责。
and also who is responsible for that.
但卖♥♥掉布洛涅肯定不是唯一的解决办法。
But selling off Boulogne was surely not the only answer.
好吧,那答案是什么?
Oh, well, then, what is the answer?
现在问我这个也没什么用。
Well, little good it does asking me that now.
伊丽莎白。
Elizabeth.
我将离开
I'll leave you.
不,等等。我要一个证人。
No, wait. I want a witness.
公主,你能给我两样东西吗?
Can you give me two things, Princess?
这取决于它们是什么。
Depends what they are.
要用这么外交辞令吗
Ever the diplomat.
你能给我点耐心吗?
Can you give me patience?
——伊丽莎白?——是的。
- Elizabeth? - Yes.
你能给我信心吗?
Can you give me faith?
在哪里?
In what?
在我身上
In me.
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表