剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
天主教的屠♥杀♥不在我们今天的议程上
that a Catholic slaughter is not on our agenda today.
呆在那里。
Stay there.
最后,他来了。
And finally, he comes.
相信我,如果不是迫不得已,我是不会来的…
Trust me, I would not be here unless I had to be...
主教。
Bishop.
国王,他有……
The king, he has...
...强烈的观点。
...strong opinions.
嗯,老国王也是。
Hmm, so did the old king.
这不是议会的目的吗,
Is that not the point of the council,
缓和强烈的观点?
to temper strong opinions?
关于你的释放
There will be a great many more
还有很多
about your release.
歇斯底里的新教在叫嚣。
Hysterical Protestant squawk.
把它们关在笼子里。
Keep them in cages.
歇斯底里吗?
Hysterical?
先生,现在这是英格兰的信仰。
Sir, it is the faith of England now.
国王的信仰,我的信仰,先生。
The king's faith, my faith, sir.
凯瑟琳·帕尔当然会反对。
Catherine Parr will object, of course.
凯瑟琳帕尔。
Catherine Parr.
我相信她有足够的理由。
Well, I believe she has reason enough.
你想以异端罪处死她。
You tried to have her executed for heresy.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did,
你接受了灵魂的治疗。
you did at the entreatment of your soul.
但我要问的是,如果你的灵魂再次恳求你,
But I do ask that if your soul starts entreating you again,
你最好把它留在伦敦塔
you might want to leave it here in the Tower.
一个人把自己的灵魂从身体中分离出来?
A man rend his soul from his body, hmm?
你不妨借他的头用下。
You may as well his head.
你不妨……
You may as well...
斯蒂芬。
Stephen.
你可以和我一起进来吗?
Are you allowed to come in with me?
她现在在这里。来吧。
She's here now. Come on.
玛丽生我们的气了。
Mary's angry at us.
玛丽?
Mary?
这么说,我妻子的珠宝她还不满意?
My wife's jewels did not sate her, then?
所以我们要尝试另一个礼物吗?
So we're trying another gift?
释放这里的天主教主教?
The release of the Catholic bishop here?
这不是礼物。
This is no gift.
这是试图修复她的信所造成的损害。
This is trying to repair the damage of her letter.
我的信?
My letter?
你给你姐姐玛丽写了一封信,
You wrote a letter to your sister, Mary,
我刚被告知。
I've just been told.
显然,她被吓到了,
Apparently, she was much alarmed by it,
关于你告诉她你和你弟弟,
about how you told her that you and your brother,
国王,我们团结一致……
the king, are united...
反对她。
against her.
不,不会反对。
No, not-not against.
玛丽觉得有必要保护自己。
Mary was feeling compelled to protect herself.
玛丽公主认为这是在保护自己,
What the Princess Mary deems protecting herself,
我不想知道。
I would not like to know.
作为一名天主教♥徒♥,她得到了极大的支持
As a Catholic, she has great support
并可能对王室构成威胁
and could pose a threat to the crown.
我什么都没做。
Well, I didn't do anything.
告诉玛丽!我没让她这么做!
Tell Mary that! I didn't ask her to do this!
还有谁是你和
Anyone else you've declared yourself
这个四口之家的敌人吗?
and this great household of four an enemy of?
我姐姐问了我一个问题,我回答了。
My sister asked me a question, and I answered.
天啊,我们惹怒了公主,托马斯。
Oh, dear, we have angered the princess, Thomas.
她觉得我们不公平。
She feels we have been unfair.
生活是不公平的,
It is unfair that life is unfair,
不管我是被处死还是被折磨
no matter if I am executed or tortured,
不,不,因为我一直不公平。
no, no, because I have been unfair.
我知道我父亲临死的时候,
I know when my father was dying,
主教想把你赶出宫廷,但…
the bishop tried to oust you from court, but it's...
我相信有传闻
Oh, I can believe it was reported
说你被驱逐了。
as an ousting to you.
这是信仰的问题
It was a question of faith.
我知道你和其他一些女人被审问了,但是…
I know you and some other women were questioned, but the...
她不理解。
She doesn't understand.
凯瑟琳……
Catherine...
...她不理解。
...she doesn't understand.
你父亲意志坚强。
Your father had a strong will.
他是一门上了膛的大炮,宫廷里的比赛
He was a loaded cannon, and the game of court
就是看哪个枪手可以朝着
was to see which gunner could fire his rage
正确的方向开火。
in the right direction.
然后我们都意识到他快死了。
And then we all realized he was dying.
加德纳主教的想法是
And the Bishop Gardiner's mind went straight to,
随着你父亲离去
with your father gone,
谁会在你弟弟耳边说悄悄话?
who would whisper in your brother's ear?
毫无疑问,他希望那个人是他
No doubt he wished it would be him...
天主教会重新统治我们的国家
and that Catholicism would regrip our nation.
因为我,像一个母亲,
And because I, like a mother,
我爱爱德华,就像爱我的儿子一样
love Edward as if he were my son
像个新教♥徒♥一样爱我的上帝就像…
and, like a Protestant, love my God as if...
就好像他是我的上帝…
Well, as if he were my God...
主教企图谴责我
the bishop sought to condemn me
发现我做错了什么
and find some wrongdoing of mine
这样他就能把我从爱德华身边夺走
so that he could remove me from Edward.
所以他询问我的朋友
So he questioned my friends.
安妮·阿斯丘必须被抬上火刑柱。
Anne Askew had to be carried to the stake.
她的腿不再是真正的腿了。
Her legs were no longer really legs.
然后他们把她烧死了。
And then they burned her.
愿她的灵魂安息。
God rest her soul.
然后你父亲第三次下令
And then your father sent for my arrest
逮捕我
for the third time in his life,
直到他死
affirming that death
他娶了一个女人,娶了个催命鬼。
should be expedited on a woman he had married.
所以应该是你妈妈…
So it would have been your mother...
御用婊♥子♥……
The great whore...
那个傻女孩,是我。
That silly girl, and then me.
最后被关进伦敦塔的是主教
It was the bishop who ended up in the Tower,
凯瑟琳,不是你。
Catherine, not you.
请原谅,托马斯,
Forgive me, Thomas,
但这次我无法消除威胁
but I cannot fuck the threat away this time.
我父亲绝不会让你被处死的。
My father would never have let you be executed.
是的。
Yes.
只是他的思想依赖于
Just his mind was dependent
他最后一次和谁说话
on whomever he had last spoken to.
主教的天主教把戏…
The bishop's Catholic tricks...
都演完了。
are all played out.
他的释放,
His release, a gift
是为了纪念你姐姐对自己
in honor of your sister's obsessive belief
被迫♥害♥的执着信念
in her own persecution.
让我们希望玛丽和她的新玩具玩得开心,嗯?
Let's hope that Mary has fun with her new toy, huh?
但愿如此,伊丽莎白,
If only, Elizabeth,
你还没忘记他非常好
you hadn't got him out of the box.
自♥由♥来自他人的许可
Freedom comes by the leave of others,
我学到了。
I've learned.
我就是在护国公的许可下取得了自♥由♥。
I have mine by leave of the Lord Protector.
你也一样。
So have you.
你不相信他的话吗?
Do you not believe his word?
我见过萨默塞特勋爵用过很多。
I have seen the Lord Somerset uses a lot of them.
我不相信
I do not believe
他有能力信守诺言。
he has the ability to keep his word.
校长更有权威
Schoolmasters have more authority.
他是让孩子们的脸上保持微笑的
Is he Protector or a nurse
护国公还是护士?
keeping a smile on children's faces?
他是一位政♥治♥家。
He is a politician.
英国什么时候被他们统治了?
Since when is England ruled by them, hmm?
这个国家必须由坚强而虔诚的人领导。
We are led by men and strength and faith.
我注意到智慧不在其中。
I notice wisdom is not on that list.
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表