剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
他们对病重的人都很高兴。
They're all rather jolly for the grievously sick.
所有的贵族
...and all the nobility with...
谁生病了?
Who's sick?
我以为凯瑟琳夫人因怀孕
I thought the Lady Catherine was meant to be strained
而感到紧张
by her pregnancy.
因此,公主离开了那儿
Hence the princess' departure from her house.
我想不出还有什么别的原因。
I can't imagine what the other reason could be.
让我们团结一致
...to give all nations unity...
众说纷纭
Tongues are wagging.
为保住你的舌头,我希望你不要乱说,先生。
For the sake or your tongue, I hope not yours, sir.
阿门。阿门。
- Amen. - Amen.
对不起我们把你丢下了,珍。
Sorry we left you behind, Jane.
这
It's...
我不想引起大家
I didn't want to draw attention
对我们年轻女病人的注意,
to one of our young female wards,
以免另一个人的缺席被大家发现。
lest the other one's absence was noted.
尽管这毫无意义
Though it was pointless.
宫廷里的人已经三次问我伊丽莎白在哪。
I was asked where Elizabeth was three times at court.
我们回去吧,因为你在那里笑得很开心吧?
Shall we go back, for you were all smiles there?
看来你不会是家里唯一
Seems like you are not the only convincing actor
有说服力的演员
in the house then.
珍,你也在演戏吗?
Jane, are you acting too?
你也假装觉得他很好笑吗?
Do you pretend also to find him amusing?
你到底在怀疑什么,夫人?
And what exactly is it that you doubt, my lady?
你。
You.
我怀疑你。
I doubt you.
你想让我怎么做?
What would you have me do?
我希望你什么都不做
I would have you do nothing.
她每周都写信,乞求我的原谅
She writes every week, begging for my forgiveness.
也许我应该,但是…
Maybe I should, but...
...我无法回答。
...I cannot bring myself to reply.
是你让我变成这样子的。
This is what you have made me.
让我对这个孩子失去了同情心。
I've lost all compassion for a child.
孩子,托马斯!
A child, Thomas!
唯一觉得你有价值的人
The only person that finds you remotely worthwhile
是一个11岁的男孩。
is an 11-year-old boy.
他是国王。
Well, he is the king.
一个11岁的男孩。
An 11-year-old boy.
和我。
And me.
我有多傻啊?
How much of a fool am I?
别介意
Don't mind Catherine.
凯瑟琳和我没事。
Or me, for that matter.
有时,看似无法克服的事情
Sometimes things that seem insurmountable,
第二天一起来已经都解决了。
they're often resolved quickly.
嗯。
Mm.
这些情绪都不会永远持续下去
And none of these states that we find ourselves in
无论是快乐还是痛苦。
last forever, be they pleasure or pain.
只有,基♥督♥的昨天、今天和永远是一样的。
And yet, Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
这让你放心了吗?
Do you take comfort in that?
是的。
I do.
你怎么可能是
How are you the daughter
那个顽固弱智的亨利的女儿?
of that dilapidated half-wit Henry?
就像看着一只苍鹰从鹅蛋里孵化出来一样。
It-it's like watching a goshawk hatch from a goose egg.
我也要被送走吗?
Am I to be sent away too?
我以为你打算把我嫁给国王。
I thought you were planning to marry me to the king.
现在你和凯瑟琳可能无法实施…
May not be implemented now that you and Catherine...
...你可能不再需要我了。
...you may no longer have use of me.
小珍…
Young Jane...
如果你告诉凯瑟琳,你认为自己除了在游戏中
if you tell Catherine you think that you have no other use
充当棋子之外别无他用,你认为她会有什么感觉?
than as some pawn in a game, how do you think she'd feel?
她每天不停地赞美你的智慧
Every day she tells me some clever thing that Jane said
或说你变得多么优雅
or how elegant Jane grows.
用不着珍?
No use of Jane?
不,你不知道你有多大的用处。
No, we got plenty of uses for you yet.
嗯…嗯。
Um... hmm.
洗锅吗?
Pot washer?
给山羊挤奶?
Nanny goat milker?
如果一切都失败了,那就见鬼去吧。
Darn my hose, if all else fails.
你喜欢吗?
Would you like that?
永远不要忘记,你比任何有幸娶
Never forget that you're worth more than any man
你的男人都更有价值
who's lucky enough to marry you,
不管他是国王还是皇帝
be he king or emperor
或是园丁约翰尼·古兹威克
or... Johnny Guzzlewick the gardener.
你知道她还要在这里待多久吗?
Do you know how much longer she is to remain here?
我希望我不必为
For I would like to one day soon
我们的仆人提供我们的残羹剩饭
not have to feed our servants scraps from our plates.
不要灰心
Don't lose courage now.
我相信那只是你妹妹,
I believe it is only your sister,
我敢肯定她
and I am sure she's much more afraid of you
比你更怕
than you of her.
公主。
Princess.
这位是佩德罗爵士。
This is Sir Pedro.
他来自西班牙。
He is from Spain.
你喜欢杏吗?
You like apricot?
她以前从没见过你们。
She's never seen one of you before.
你从没去过港口和城市吗?
You've never been to the ports, the city?
她从没离开过这个地方。
She's never been outside the grounds of this place.
如果你这么害怕,那就出去。
Out, if you're so afraid of it.
面对它。
Face it.
——“他”。——它。
- "Him." - It.
她恐惧 不是你。
Her fear. Not you.
她为什么要怕你,先生?
Why should she be scared of you, sir?
放过她吧,先生
Leave her be, sir.
妹妹。
Sister.
你知道他们怎么说你吗?
Do you know what they say of you?
-不知道。-你已经在骗我了
- No. - You're already lying to me.
我不在的时候怎么知道别人会说什么?
How can I know what others say when I'm not there?
当然可以。每个人都可以。每个人都一样。
Of course you can. Everyone can. Everyone does.
我为我发出的那封信感到抱歉。
I'm sorry for the letter I sent.
我差点忘了。
I'd all but forgot it.
我在爱德华和你之间左右为难
I was caught between your wishes and Edward's.
而你选择了他的。
And you chose his.
所以你才生我的气。
So that is why you're angry with me.
不,我生气是因为你没有做任何事情来
No, I'm angry because you have allowed
来阻止我为你预测的事情。
what I told you would happen to happen.
我知道你以为你比我聪明
I know you think yourself cleverer than me,
毫无疑问,这是真的
and in truth, you may well be right.
但即使是最聪明的人也
But even the cleverest need learn, and for that,
必须向最有经验的人学习
they must listen to those with experience.
相信我,妹妹,我有经验
Trust me, sister, I have plenty.
我希望我当时听了你,凯瑟琳……
I wish I had listened; to you, to Catherine...
哦,她的笔迹在那封信里很明显。
Oh, her hand was well-detectable in that letter.
我瞒着她把信寄出去了。
I sent it without her knowledge.
你在她家。
You were in her household.
我做的很多事她都不知道。
I did much without her knowledge.
不要说。
Don't say that.
他们就是这么说你的。
That's exactly what they say of you.
但不管。
But no matter.
这就是我来这里的原因。
That is why I'm here.
你跟我去宫廷
You will come with me to court,
让我们揭露他们的谎言
and we'll show the lies for what they are.
你躲在这里
No more hiding out here
就好像你很丢脸似的。
in the middle of the country as though in disgrace.
是谁让你来这里的?
Whose idea was it for you to come here, of all places?
不是我
It was not mine.
- 那么是谁?-我不知道。
- So whose? - I don't know.
我不知道是谁决定的,也不知道什么时候,
I don't know who decided it or when,
或者我是否有离开的自♥由♥
or whether I'm even free to leave.
安东尼爵士是我的主人还是我的狱卒?
Is Sir Anthony my host or my jailer?
他被告知了什么?他知道什么?
W-What was he told? What does he know?
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表