剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
也许我错了。
Perhaps I've been wrong.
不,我错了。
No, I-I have been wrong.
有了新的政♥权♥,而我…
There is a new regime, and I...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to make of it.
发誓只在私下练习
Swear to practice only in private,
把大使送走,表明你不是威胁。
send the ambassador away, show that you're not a threat.
他们不感到羞耻吗?
How do these men not blush?
他们拿刀抵着她的喉咙
They put a knife to her throat
让她卸下盔甲,
and ask her to remove her armor,
因为他们感到了威胁?
for they feel threatened by it?
并要求她低声祈祷
And demand she whispers her prayers
而他们的声音越来越大。
as they shout theirs louder and louder.
他们烧死了一个人……
They burnt a man...
在白厅。
in Whitehall.
世界……
The world is...
不再是以前的样子了
It's-it's not what it was.
公主!
Princess!
达德利勋爵
Lord Dudley!
我相信如果需要的话,我弟弟可以
I'm sure my brother could increase your income
增加你的收入
if need be.
你没有必要诉诸抢劫。
There is no need for you to resort to robbery.
玛丽,你完全有能力让我们
Now, Mary, it is entirely within your power
以后不再讨论这些事情
for this to be the last we ever speak of it.
你越是反对,已经支离破碎的国家
The louder you protest, the more you fracture
就越容易崩溃
an already fractured country.
胡扯。-我建议
- Carry on. - I suggest, then,
你不要给我任何反对的理由
you give me nothing to protest.
你认为我能接受这个计划吗?
You think I can concede to this plan?
嫁给一个外国异教♥徒♥,
Marry a foreign heretic,
被送往新教宫廷吗?
be shipped away to a Protestant court?
女方的家庭安排她的婚姻,
A woman's family arranges her marriage,
臣民服从他的国王。
and a subject obeys her king.
如果你反对,你就是在反对
If you protest, you protest the natural order of things
上帝所定的秩序
as set out by God.
你挑战上帝
You're protesting God.
我愿意嫁给任何我弟弟认为合适的人,
I will marry any man my brother sees fit,
只要允许我实践我的信仰。
as long as I will be permitted to practice my faith.
也许你可以。
Perhaps you will.
我建议你好好问问他。
May I suggest you ask him nicely.
你玩得开心吗,大人?
Are you enjoying yourself, my lord?
是吗?
Are you?
你们在这片土地上似乎完全不受约束。
You all seem to go about this land entirely unchecked.
我以为你已经看够了伦敦塔,斯蒂芬。
Thought you'd seen enough of the Tower by now, Stephen.
我不能去看我公主了吗?
Can I not visit my princess?
我没有违反任何法律
I see no laws broken.
——啊!-不,不要!
- Ah! - No, no, no, no!
——不,不要!——公主,不要。
- No, no! - Princess, don't-don't.
哦。
Oh.
当然可以,伙计……
By all means, man...
主教建议谨慎行事。他……
The bishop counseled discretion. He...
捉老鼠的猫
The cat that caught a mouse
现在该庆幸自己多么聪明了。
and now congratulates itself on how clever it was.
但是我不是老鼠,先生,我一点都不会害怕
But I am not a mouse, sir, and I will not fright easy.
拜托,玛丽,看在上帝的份上
Oh, please, Mary, for goodness' sake,
请害怕吧
take fright.
这样可以节省时间和眼泪,还能让我们保持理智。
It'll save time and tears and all our sanity.
先生,您需要帮助吗?
Do you need to be carried, sir?
你既不是合法的护国公
You are neither the rightful Protector
也不是国王或我的父亲
nor the king nor my father.
你还记得我父亲吗?
You remember my father?
依稀有点印象
Vaguely.
我曾经见过一个男人,
I saw a grown man hide from him once,
躲在窗帘后面
behind a curtain.
我甚至看到过你有时畏首畏尾。
I even saw you on occasion duck and cower.
-我退缩了?-是的,你退缩了,先生。
- Oh, I cowered? - Yes, you cowered, sir.
我并不怪你。
Not that I blame you.
但我身边从来没有萨默塞特勋爵
But I never had a Lord Somerset beside me.
我从未退缩!
And I never flinched!
你以为我会因为你而退缩吗?
You think I will for you?
现在,把我的东西归还原处,
Now, return my possessions to their rightful place,
释放……不!
and release that... no!
——不,不。-你会为此付出代价的!
- No, no. - You will burn for this!
上帝看见你了,达德利勋爵!
God sees you, Lord Dudley!
公主,不要。不要
Princess, don't. Don't.
不,不。
No, no.
别管了,求你了
Leave it, please.
我想你必须和你的表哥我的国王谈谈
I think you must speak with your cousin, my king.
那不是你的工作吗,先生?
Is that not your job, sir?
我相信现在是你自己动手的时候了。
I believe the time has come for you to do it yourself.
你一定要来西班牙。你必须保证自己的安全。
You must come to Spain. You must keep yourself safe.
你不能允许自己被卖♥♥到另一个宫廷……
You cannot allow yourself to be sold off to another court...
嘉丁纳主教……
The Bishop Gardiner...
正在去伦敦塔的路上,头痛欲裂。
Is on his way to the Tower with a headache.
我不会听取一个
I would not listen to the advice of a man
无法保护自己的人的建议
who is incapable of keeping himself safe.
我会听
I would listen to the man
站在你面前的人
who is still standing in front of you.
达德利勋爵可能会把我当作商品交换……
The Lord Dudley may believe me goods to barter...
人们认为我们是什么样的人,我们就是什么样的人
We are in this life what people believe us to be.
但这是我的国家,先生,不是他的。
But this is my country, sir, not his.
你认为议会会…
You think the court would...
你认为人们会…
You think the people would-will...
我不知道他们会允许什么
I have no idea what they will allow
或者不允许什么,
or not allow anymore,
我不愿意再去冒险
and I'm unwilling to take the risk of finding it out.
问题不是你冒什么风险,先生,
It is not about what you are willing to risk, sir,
而是我
but what I am.
你希望我为了你的国家背叛我的国家。
You wish me to betray my country for the sake of yours.
我不是叛徒,先生
I am no traitor, sir,
我不需要西班牙的保护
nor am I a possession of Spain in need of its protection.
我是英格兰公主,也是王位继承人!
I am a princess of England and my brother's heir.
在你下次开口劝我之前
You would do well to remember that
你最好记住这一点
before you next open your mouth to counsel me.
所以当丹麦人来的时候
So when the Danes arrive,
你会不会用这个精心设计的替身,
will you be using this elaborate double,
还是真正的国王?
or will you be using the actual king?
也许我们不应该感到惊讶
Perhaps we shouldn't be surprised
亨利·都铎的儿子
that Henry Tudor's son is, in fact,
很像亨利·都铎
quite like Henry Tudor.
对于比赛我们没什么
Well, we won't have much to worry about
好担心的,是吗?
for the tournament, will we?
丹麦会留下非常深刻的印象,他们也应该如此。
Denmark will be much impressed, as they should be.
我们应该早点安排的。
It's only a shame it hasn't happened sooner.
他绝对不会允许的。
He would have never allowed this.
哦……
Oh...
不要说坏话
speak no evil.
但话又说回来……
But then again...
现在再试一个更好的对手。
Now try one better.
罗伯!
Rob!
你真厉害,爱德华,
You're very good, Edward,
你应该试试真正的骑手。
but you should try yourself against a real rider.
丹麦王子不会喜欢
The Danish prince won't much like it
我在他到达之前把他的妻子刺穿
if I've skewered his wife before his arrival.
也许我宁愿被刺穿
Perhaps I'd rather be skewered.
不,别这样。
No, don't start this.
不,我在开玩笑。
No, I'm joking.
我在开玩笑。
I'm joking.
国王希望我和我姐姐都结婚。
The king wishes for me and my sister to be married.
你可能还记得,公主
As you may remember, Princess,
我也不反对这个想法。
I was not averse to that idea either.
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表