剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
-好像你是个男人。——的确
- As if you were a man. - Indeed.
我是比男人更男人的人
As if I were a person.
我,我看着他们,
I-I-I lo-look at mine,
我想捏他们的小脸
and I-I want to squeeze their little faces!
有的时候,
Other times,
这些淘气的丫头要求打一巴掌。
the troublesome wenches are begging for a slap.
但即便如此,它总是带着爱。
But even then, even then, it is with love.
——哦!有爱!—有爱!
- Oh! With love! - With love!
有爱!
With love!
但别害怕变成个混♥蛋♥,托马斯。
But don't be afraid to be a bastard to them, Thomas.
是的。有爱。
Yes. With love.
诫勉!—诫勉!
- Admonishing. - Admonishing.
好建议。
Good advice.
——先生?珍
- Sir? - Jane.
托马斯爵士?
Sir Thomas?
你会把宝宝吵醒的。
You're gonna wake the babe.
托马斯爵士。大人,求你了。
Sir Thomas. My lord. My lord, please.
我想去看看她。
I'm just gonna go look at her.
请稍等,托马斯爵士……
Please wait, Sir Thomas...
先生。
Sir.
对不起。我很抱歉。
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
凯瑟琳?
Catherine?
凯瑟琳?
Catherine?
安静,我的孩子。
Hush now, my child.
大人
My lord.
终于来了,先生,你让我久等了。
Finally, sir. You kept me waiting.
我收到一条消息。
I received a message.
你的留言没有我的重要。
Your messages are not as important as mine.
我收到了这个,护国公。
I received this, Lord Protector.
婚礼的请柬
An invitation to the wedding
苏格兰玛丽女王和法国王储
of Mary Queen of Scots and the Dauphin of France.
他们发给我这个!
They send me this!
她本该嫁给我的,战争还在肆虐!
She was meant to be my wife, and the war still rages!
这个国家和它的国王
When will the humiliation you have put me
还要被羞辱多久?
and this country through end?
他们……他们不应该寄这个。
They... they should not have sent this.
你就想说这些吗?
And that's all you have to say?
不。凯瑟琳·帕尔死了。
No. Catherine Parr is dead.
产褥感染
Child bed fever.
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
这是上帝的旨意。
God's will.
她的财产要归还给王室。
Her possessions are to be returned to the crown.
所以国王决定切尔西归你所有
And so the crown has decided Chelsea Place is to go to you,
还有其他那些东西,
along with a great many other things.
你已经成年了,不再需要监护人
You are of age, and there's no one left to claim you.
你很富有。
You are rich.
事实上,这个国家唯一
In fact, the only woman in the country
更富有、更有影响力的女人就是你姐姐
with more wealth and influence is your sister.
一旦你准备好安顿下来
I am to escort you as soon as you are ready
我会护送你
to take up residence.
——和谁?——你自己。
- With whom? - With yourself.
你会有很多顾问辅助者。
You will have advisors and counsellors aplenty.
对一个男人来说没用
Useless pissants to a man.
但我相信你有能力
But I'm sure you're quite capable
做出自己的决定。
of making your own decisions.
亨利!
Henry!
你不会觉得她能留下来吧?
You didn't think she could stay, did you?
上马车
In the carriage.
他没有……
He didn't...
和你?
with you?
没有……
There was no...
好的
Good.
很好!出发
Good. On!
快点儿!
Come on! Come on.
托马斯,你必须留在我身边。
You're to come and stay with me, Thomas.
先生,别吵了。
Try not to argue, sir.
这不会改变任何事情。
It won't change anything.
丧偶,留下一个孩子
Not a boy and a dead wife.
这次我彻底失败了。
I've thoroughly failed this assignment.
你一定非常高兴。
You must be immensely pleased.
别傻了。
Don't be stupid.
我坐在楼下,然后……
I sat downstairs, and...
我回顾人生,…
I waited for life, but...
...我的思绪飘向了她的死亡。
...my mind, it wandered to her death.
也许……
Maybe...
也许是我造成了这样的结局
maybe I brought it into being.
当我们的孩子出生时,
When our children were born,
我相信我做到了
I believe I did that.
一点
A little.
那就是做好准备,以防万一。
Ready oneself, in case.
我认为这很自然。
I think it natural.
凯瑟琳似乎不错。
Catherine seemed well.
是的。
Yes.
就像我们的妹妹一样。
As our sister did.
是的。
Yeah.
我们的妹妹和她的儿子
There were but 12 days in this world
在这个世界上总共就12天
where there was both our sister and her son in it.
我现在看着爱德华
I look at Edward now,
虽然我知道我是他舅舅
and though I know I'm his uncle,
我…我完全忘了……
I... I clear forget that...
她到底生了个儿子
That she bore a son at all.
不,我有时在国王身上看到她。
No, I see her in the king sometimes.
这让我很惊讶,但我确实很惊讶。
It takes me quite by surprise, but I do.
时不时地
From time to time.
我只看到他本来的样子。
I just see the boy as he is.
否则我就会看到亨利·都铎。
Or I see Henry fucking Tudor.
不可思议
That is uncanny.
还有那个死而复生的老女人,
And the old cunt back from the dead,
让他情不自禁地跺脚。
possessing him to stamp his feet.
托马斯。
Thomas.
不,但当上帝迫♥害♥我时,
No, but as God persecutes me,
我认为他最大的伎俩…
I think his greatest trick...
...是让你一个人呆着。
...is that he leaves you still well alone.
也许是为了提醒我他否认我的事情
Perhaps it's so that I can always see when I'm denied.
上帝不会耍花招。
God doesn't play tricks.
在你身上。
On you.
对这个世界来说,当你穿过它时,
For the world, it parts and it bows
它会分离,它会倾斜,当我挣扎着站起来
as you move through it, while I struggle uphill,
当我到达某个地方时,上帝便来干涉
and as soon as I get anywhere, in God steps
再把我推下去。
just to push me back down again.
什么让你这么开心,先生?
What amuses you so, sir?
我死去的老婆吗?
My dead wife?
我的失去母亲的孩子吗?
My motherless child?
还是我被诅咒的生活?
Or my cursed life?
不,我不觉得好笑。
No, I'm-I'm not amused.
我只是…对你看待事物的
I'm just... I'm a little in wonder
方式感到惊讶
at how you see things.
你对世界的看法,托马斯,
Your view out onto the world, Thomas,
你的世界观
is a little different
与我们的有些不同
from the one that the rest of us have.
所以你认为我不是唯一被折磨的人。
So you think I'm not uniquely tortured.
首先我们的姐妹,
First our sister,
然后我的妻子,
then my wife,
就像一切看起来似乎……
taken just as everything seemed...
一切似乎都很好。
Everything seemed well.
我们的姐妹看到了她的儿子,未来的国王,
Our sister saw her son, the future king,
被我们带到了整个宫廷的前面
carried by us ahead of the whole court
接受洗礼仪式。
to his christening.
她会不想要那一天吗?
Would she not have wanted that day?
凯瑟琳抱着她的女儿,既不惊慌也不痛苦。
Catherine held her daughter, not in panic or in pain.
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表