剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表
我觉得你想让我冒所有风险,
I think you want me to risk everything,
为了你,我要冒生命危险。
risk my life, for you.
以前不是这样的结局
It didn't end that way before.
不是你的
It wasn't yours,
而是别人的脑袋在替你打滚
but somebody else's head that rolled for you.
-也许这是我的风险。—为了我 ?
- Maybe this is my risk. - For me?
你说的是谁的头,罗伯特?
Whose head do you refer to, Robert?
托马斯大人吗?托马斯爵士为我而死,是吗?
The Lord Thomas'? Sir Thomas died for me, did he?
我知道你很鄙视他,
I know you hold him in great disdain,
但你知道你有多像他吗?
but do you know how like him you are?
在这最重要一刻,
In this moment most of all,
你还坚持世界是简单的
as you stand insisting that the world is simple
对我说着“相信我,相信我。”
and to "trust me, trust me."
我爱你。
I love you.
你知道我爱上你了。
You know I'm in love with you.
我爱你。你明白的,不是吗?
I love you. You understand that, don't you?
好吧,直到现在你才敢这么说。
Well, you hadn't actually said that 'til just now.
我不知道什么时候,也不知道是怎么开始的,
I don't know when, I don't know how it started,
或许我一直都是爱你
but maybe I've always been.
我可能一直都是爱你。
I've probably always been.
这似乎是最有可能的选择。
It seems the most likely option.
我们可以做你想做的事。
We can do what you want.
我们可以做你喜欢的事
We can do whatever you like,
求你了,求你了,别进去。
please, please, just don't go in there.
不要这样对我
Don't do that to me.
什么理由?
Is there any head in there?
你的心呢?
Is there a fucking heart in there?
——我的心……——是的。
- My heart's... - Yes.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
因为它就是这么简单。
For it is that simple.
你怎么敢说我的生活就这么简单
How dare you act as if my life was as simple as this
只有你自己知道吗?
and that only you know that?
我以后可以向你道歉
I can apologise to you later,
但首先要回答这个问题……你爱我吗?
but first just answer the question... do you love me?
你好,托马斯。
Hello, Thomas.
你是如何再次站在我面前的……
How did you come to stand before me once more...
别拿我和他比。
Oh, you don't compare me to him.
你已经比了两次了,别再比了,拜托。
You've done it twice, not again, please.
我只想知道问题的答案。
I just want an answer to the question.
什么?我爱你吗?
What? Do I love you?
我爱你吗?我爱你吗?
Do I love you? Do I love you?
不
No.
我不相信你。
I don't believe you.
你爱我。
You love me.
罗伯特,一个爱你的女人
Robert, a woman who loved you
永远不会这么做
would never do this.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
我以为我们收到消息了
I thought we'd received word
丹麦船已经安全靠岸
that the Danish ship had docked safely.
读一下
Read it.
读一下
Read it!
”爱德华♥国♥王
"King Edward's offer
帮他姐姐伊丽莎白公主
"of his sister the Princess Elizabeth's
联姻的提议已经收到
"hand in marriage was received.
"但收到信后,克里斯蒂安国王陛下
"But on receiving it, His Majesty King Christian
决定要好好羞辱一番英格兰
"has decided to insult England
,因为他和他的儿子受到了侮辱。
"as he and his son have been insulted.
我们早就听说过安妮·博林女儿的故事和……”
We have long heard tales of Anne Boleyn's daughter and..."
我是个婊♥子♥,对吧?
I'm a whore, is that it?
这就是你想读给我听的吗?
Is that what you wanted to be read to me?
像他这样的人散布的流言蜚语已经传到了国外
The gossip spread by men like him has reached abroad.
-干得好,先生-确实有点牵强
- Well done, sir. - It is a stretch, indeed,
把责任推到我的身上
to lay that charge at my door.
是我的责任吗?
And it belongs at mine?
我被证明是无辜的,不是吗?
I was proved innocent, was I not?
凯瑟琳死了。他已经死了。
Catherine is dead. He is dead.
但他们的鬼魂会
But their ghosts are to be
像他们的生活一样难以掌控,对吧?
just as unmanageable as their lives, yes?
我必须对他们家发生的事负责,
I must answer for what went on in their house,
为他策划的叛国行动负责
for what treason he planned,
好像我能控制他的言行一样。
as if I had any control over what he did or said.
没有人能控制他们
No one here did.
一个你们都认为适合加入议会的人
A man you all saw fit to sit on your council,
为你们打仗,为国家奔忙。
fight your wars, run your country.
但是我,没有做这些事情,岁数只有他一半
But I, who do none of these things and am half his age,
你质疑他的行为是不是我指使的
you question if I directed his actions,
我是否应该为他们分担责任?
if I am to share in the blame for them?
你们是否都生活在恐惧中,害怕有一天一个14岁的女孩
Do you all live in fear that one day a girl of 14
会把你从妻子身边带走,并和你上♥床♥?
may woo you away from your wives and into her bed too?
一个15岁的女孩会操纵你
That a girl of 15 may manipulate you
背叛一切来给她加冕?
into betraying all to give her the crown?
如果托马斯是这样的人…
If Thomas was such a man...
...如果你们是这样的人,
...if you are such men,
怎么可能允许你们侍奉国王?
why are you allowed to serve your king?
你哭了。
You're crying.
你不是婊♥子♥
You're not the whore.
是你的母亲。
It's your mother.
玛丽写信说你是她的私生子,
Mary wrote, said you were her bastard,
不是我们父亲的孩子。
not our father's child.
我想,你长得像你父亲并不重要。
That you're the spit of your father matters not, I suppose.
我母亲从未逃跑。
My mother never ran.
不,她没有。
No, she did not.
你为什么笑?
Why do you laugh?
因为我刚想起母亲会说的话。
For I have just remembered something my mother would say.
“那个愚蠢的人,亨利,那头年轻的狮子,
"That silly man, Henry, 'the young lion, '
“他一定对他们一无所知。
"he must know nothing of them.
“狮子在阳光下懒洋洋地游荡。
"Lions laze around in the sun.
“狩猎的不是狮子,
"It is not the lion who hunts,
“是母狮子。
"it is the lioness.
“亨利娶了一头母狮
"That Henry has married a lioness
阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳
"in Catherine of A rag on,
这是他活该。”
and it serves him right."
你必须原谅她。
You must forgive her.
她从未遇到过一个英国人。
She never met an English person.
她做梦也没想到这句话会对别人重复,
She never dreamed it could be repeated to one,
对你来说永远不会少。
never less to you.
上帝保佑你,公主。
God bless you, Princess.
当我早上离开时,
When I leave in the morn,
亨利的英格兰将会灭亡
his England is dead.
你不欠英格兰什么……
You don't owe England anything...
公主。
Princess.
他们准备好了吗?
Are they ready?
不,不,我还是穿着吧。
No. No, I'll-I'll keep it on.
太冷了
It's cold.
父亲!
Father!
罗伯在哪儿?
Where's Rob?
-我不知道…——罗伯特在哪儿?
- I don't know... - Where's Robert?
-我不知道。——找到他!
- I don't know. - Find him!
我希望西班牙能谅解我
I hope Spain can forgive me.
我希望你能谅解我
I hope you can.
我不能留下来,公主。
I cannot stay, Princess.
我不能。
I cannot.
如果你这么做,你就只能靠自己了。
If you do this, you are on your own.
那我就是这样的人。
Then that is what I am.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
为什么你认为她会回报你的忠诚
Why do you assume she will return your loyalty
仅仅是因为你已经决定付出了?
just because you have decided to give it?
你高估了自己的价值,朋友。
You overestimate your value, my friend.
她需要你做什么,
What need does she have of you,
一个外国可怜的黑人雇佣兵?
a foreign, penniless, mercenary Negro?
剧集 | 成为伊丽莎白(2022) | 导航列表